over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Doggcrapp, Dirk, Phil..

littlemack said:
Then pulling some old article out about something Dante said YEARS ago! Ha. Dude, what do you think Dante was born with that knowledge or something? No. Its through continued learning and learning that he has aquired his knowledge. Just b/c he said something years ago doesn't mean shit. Especially when it wasn't the entire O' lineup that he'd interviewed or anything.

So you think EDGE was calling out Dante? He was just asking what he thought about something he wrote along time ago.

BTW, I do agree that alot of the bullshit has to stop around here.

Last edited:
littlemack said:
I agree. The PERSONAL flaming and attacks have gotta stop. Like these people even know Phil? Its just stupid, and to make so many assumptions about his personal life that you know nothing about. Then pulling some old article out about something Dante said YEARS ago! Ha. Dude, what do you think Dante was born with that knowledge or something? No. Its through continued learning and learning that he has aquired his knowledge. Just b/c he said something years ago doesn't mean shit. Especially when it wasn't the entire O' lineup that he'd interviewed or anything. And then. To come on THIS board and CALL out these people?!?!? WTF?!?!?! Like they need to defend shit? Man, it just pisses me off.
This flaming bullshit has gotta stop. Hell. Even for poor Vander. Who I've kidded around with and joked, but I didn't come out and start personally trying to beat the guy down or anything. Look how many posts I have! Less than a 100. Less than 200. Some of these guys have well over 1000 posts. Do you know how much time it must take to post 1000+ times? Its called respect people!
I gotta go check my bp. This shit just pisses me off.

Yeah man, I agree with you too. Along with Philbert, VV is an awesome guy. Very down to earth, yet I cant understand all the pics, but not a bother on my part. I have to tell ya, I love what he stands for also. He lifts, makes his body better than most and still lives life in an extreme way. Of course you can't do this your whole life or you'd be dead at an early age, but he at least comes out and says what he does. I am no one to point fingers in this factor. I start drinking as Jeckel and Hide comes out all the time. Anyway, I hope no one gets banned because of this thread as A has mentioned will come without notice. Hope everyone (including Marshall :) ) has a great weekend, because football is back!

Sorry. Your right mainevent. I just hate seeing good people wanting to leave the board. Sorry to everyone.

littlemack said:
Sorry. Your right mainevent. I just hate seeing good people wanting to leave the board. Sorry to everyone.

No need to be sorry. Edge is a good friend and I think its safe to say he agrees with low doses, not these crazy ass cycles. So I saw what he was asking but I can see how it could be misconstreued.

To lose the all the valuable knowledge that Dante does/can contribute would be horrible. Hopefully he will stay on board.

mainevent said:
No need to be sorry. Edge is a good friend and I think its safe to say he agrees with low doses, not these crazy ass cycles. So I saw what he was asking but I can see how it could be misconstreued.

To lose the all the valuable knowledge that Dante does/can contribute would be horrible. Hopefully he will stay on board.

Agreed, I always seem to see eye to eye with Edge. Too lose information from Dante or Phil would degrade the board.

Kaiser said:
It also amazes me how people use personal problems that someone on here has against them. Take for instance how you came clean and expressed how you were hurt because of your wife's infantile insecure activities. Every time I hear that shit on here, my blood boils and makes me want to take care of the issue my way. For instance, you say, "you need to cut down on the gear and take a second look at your genetics", and they say "you are just bitter and washed up, and you cant even keep a marriage." Which of course, changes the subject to something that has nothing to do with ProM. If this was ProRelationships.com it may hold water, but here, it's just like saying I don't like the color of your car so you are incorrect. That makes me want to buy a plane ticket for me and my guys and I know you know what I mean by that. Anyway, don't stop posting. Keep your head up, and chug along the road of life brother. I got your back.

I don't like this aspect of the web, the anon faceless nameless picless people attacking guys like PHIL who had accomplished more in his first 5 years of training than most do in their life.
To me that demands respect.
Phil is probably the biggest reason I came over here and stick around.
There are a lot of great guys over here to like Big A and LATS etc I just hate the whole drug orineted culture we live in and watch people kill their health year after year on these boards since 1995 when I first dialed up and hit the "misc fitness weights" group that had guys like Phillips Duchaine P Arnold etc etc on it.

Phil just wanted to say thanks as we appreciate ya-you shovel through the bullshit and try to convey the truth which shouldn't be a crime.

PEACE

MASSIVE G

Massive G said:
I don't like this aspect of the web, the anon faceless nameless picless people attacking guys like PHIL who had accomplished more in his first 5 years of training than most do in their life.
To me that demands respect.
Phil is probably the biggest reason I came over here and stick around.
There are a lot of great guys over here to like Big A and LATS etc I just hate the whole drug orineted culture we live in and watch people kill their health year after year on these boards since 1995 when I first dialed up and hit the "misc fitness weights" group that had guys like Phillips Duchaine P Arnold etc etc on it.

Phil just wanted to say thanks as we appreciate ya-you shovel through the bullshit and try to convey the truth which shouldn't be a crime.

PEACE

I KNOW THIS AND I AM NOT GOING ANYPLACE! I love the guys on here and I do not mind giving and taking ribbing, its all in good fun. It happens in real life so its gonna happen here. If someone has proof, then you can call that person a liar. If you are just going on your instincts, there is no place for it here. We do not have time to sift through posers posts like fullybuilt and others here who just create drama. I dont want anyone banned, but if it continually plays out this way the guy needs to go on to some sort of probation or at least get a visit from Kaiser! THATS ALL I AM SAYIN!

So...

I've been a lurker here for a while (check my join date) and must say phil and DC have a lot of good info to share, and think people who are insecure about themselves shouldn't lash out at them. I don't think I've seen them post anything that was full of crap before here or on any other board... so in short stick around guys some of us appreciate the info.

Well I think Phil and Dante suck balls and should be over at getbig.com with all the other wannabes and cry babies lmfao.

I say Ban Phil and Dante and i mean that dammit hahaha.

ok dont ask me why but im lol maybe im still drunk from last night wow my head aches:p

Phil back in the day was the reason I joined this board and he still today is the reason i post on here , its just to much fun with guys like Phil, BBJ, TP4U, Marshall, Jethro and yes Mr Biceps or TOM as well lmao.

PHIL HERNON said:
I KNOW THIS AND I AM NOT GOING ANYPLACE! I love the guys on here and I do not mind giving and taking ribbing, its all in good fun. It happens in real life so its gonna happen here. If someone has proof, then you can call that person a liar. If you are just going on your instincts, there is no place for it here. We do not have time to sift through posers posts like fullybuilt and others here who just create drama. I dont want anyone banned, but if it continually plays out this way the guy needs to go on to some sort of probation or at least get a visit from Kaiser! THATS ALL I AM SAYIN!

The definition of a poser is "someone who habitually pretends to be something he is not." I am far from that Phil. I have admitted to all the gear ive used, admited to my stats, admitted that im not freaky yet at 240lbs but thats my goal, and admitted WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AT A PRO OR TOP AMATURE LEVEL. You however continue to lie about your novice cycles. I'll tell yah something. Why don't you admit right here what the most gear your ever taken to prepare for a show or whatever was? Thats including insulin,HGH,aas and anything else. With the cylces you said you did in the past, you mine as well said you were natural. Thats just about as believable. Even if you told me the most you ever did was 1g test and 1g deca I would still call bullshit. Now guys like BuffD and Lilsavage, i'll belive them if they take 2grams total but you were at a whole other level and it wasnt genetics that got you there. You can't take a honda civic and make it run 10second 1/4miles with an exhaust and intake, just like you can't take someone of your caliper and compete at 250+lbs with under a gram of test and a measly 300mg EQ. Its impossible. At least guys like Mike Morris admits what it takes to get to that level. I have respect for him over you anyday even though he had a drug habit, b/c he's truthful.

Fullybuilt said:
The definition of a poser is "someone who habitually pretends to be something he is not." I am far from that Phil. I have admitted to all the gear ive used, admited to my stats, admitted that im not freaky yet at 240lbs but thats my goal, and admitted WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AT A PRO OR TOP AMATURE LEVEL. You however continue to lie about your novice cycles. I'll tell yah something. Why don't you admit right here what the most gear your ever taken to prepare for a show or whatever was? Thats including insulin,HGH,aas and anything else. With the cylces you said you did in the past, you mine as well said you were natural. Thats just about as believable. Even if you told me the most you ever did was 1g test and 1g deca I would still call bullshit. Now guys like BuffD and Lilsavage, i'll belive them if they take 2grams total but you were at a whole other level and it wasnt genetics that got you there. You can't take a honda civic and make it run 10second 1/4miles with an exhaust and intake, just like you can't take someone of your caliper and compete at 250+lbs with under a gram of test and a measly 300mg EQ. Its impossible. At least guys like Mike Morris admits what it takes to get to that level. I have respect for him over you anyday even though he had a drug habit, b/c he's truthful.
Your not making sense tho bro, have u seen Mike Morris lately? dont get me wrong the guy looks good but hes half the size he was when on those amounts, even when Im completly off for 5-6 months when i had my hernia operation i still stayed at a good 230lbs? Phil has elite genetics bro he really does and some of us on here have it as well and no im not bragging for Phil or anyone on here its just the truth my brotha, theres no secrets PM me and I'll tell you exactly what I use , I know im no Coleman or Cutler but id say for my small joints Ive slapped some good quality muscle on top and have the ability to KEEP it.

Beleive me when I tell you 2k and amounts above that only some people need, those who dont need even 500 are gifted .

Yes...that is why I called you a poser

Fullybuilt said:

You continualy pretend to be a bodybuilder but all you are is a drug abuser. Let me explain myself to you so you do not have to waste your time away from your houses or fiance or your car bantering back and forth on here. I DO NOT CARE HOW MUCH RESPECT YOU HAVE FOR ME. Did you not understand that? Your respect for me does not pay my bills or feed me or my children. You need to learn to respect yourself before you worry so much about me or Mike Morris. Let me ask you one more time this question you seem to never be able to answer. Why do you keep correlating size with the weight of the drugs people take?

Everybody wants it TODAY fuck they it want it YESTERDAY.......I just fully believe that nobody wants to put the time and effort YEAR in and YEAR OUT to getting bigger THE SAFE, HEALTHY way.........You don't miss meals, you don't cut corners....You kick your fucking ass day in day out in the gym, You eat some MORE, you take supps correctly and safely, and you get some sleep for YEARS thats how BB'ers get fucking Big....but we live in a society where we want everything NOW, and we are not willing to put in the time and effort to get it. We have become impatient....hell even I do sometimes I will be the first one to admit it, luckily I have some people that love me and tell me when I am being impatient or just plain fucking crazy lol :p :D

Sorry for the rant I respect phil, dante, and lots of other guys here as they have taught me alot and will teach me alot more....I don't know where I was gonig with this but I am tired of reading the fucking bantering about you HAVE TO take this much and this much and everybody else is just lying about it.....Not fucking true....what do DC and Phil and others have to gain by BS'ing people...They didn't get where they are at in life by shoveling people a bunch of fucking BS I know that...

most of you guys don't get it. i do. it doesn't matter what other people is taking. each of you do what you need to do. ask for bodybuilding....IMO it's drugs. right down to the coke, nubain, meth, etc. funny how i have pictures of a very prominant pro snortin coke off of a bitches tit in an escalade 4 years ago before getting hooked up to manitol. do you think he would risk his health with more than 600 grams of testosterone? of course. i see ads here. testimonials. this place is changing to make money. i'm not here to argue with anyone. i'm just an old guy who knows stuff and has been there and done that.

for you kids out there or casual user... stick with the sane dosages. you'll just hurt yourself trying to emulate the very gifted (or stupid).

nothing better than being 275lbs big as a house and a limp dick on insulin.

THERE ARE SOME GREAT GUYS HERE...SO NO ONE LEAVE, OKAY?!

ALL I HAVE LEFT TO SAY IS......I HAVE KNOWN MANY PEOPLE...AND IN COLLEGE I HAD WICKED HOOKUPS....FOR SOME THINGS. DUE TO MY AGRICULTURAL BACKGROUND. I WAS ALWAYS TOO WORRIED I'D BE RUINING THE BODY GOD GAVE ME OR I'D PROBABLY TAKEN A LOT OF STUFF. SEVERAL TIMES I FELT GUILTY AND THREW STUFF AWAY.

THAT BEING SAID....PEOPLE ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS ON...EVEN WHEN I WASN'T....AND THEY'D WANT SHIT. I AM A FRIENDLY BASTARD AND WAS BUDS WITH ABOUT EVERY ATHLETE AT THE UNIVERSITY. SO, I'D GET IT FOR THEM. SOME OF THESE GUYS HAD MONEY....AND COULD AFFORD TO TAKE QUITE A BIT OF STUFF. AND.....YEAH, THEY DID GROW WELL....AND DID GET STRONG.

NOT SUBSTANTIALLY BIGGER OR STRONGER THAN I WAS THOUGH AND ...I'D SEE THESE GUYS TWO YEARS LATER...MANY TIMES THEY'D HAVE QUIT LIFTING. THEY FOUND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO.

THERE WERE ALSO SOME GUYS WHO TOOK A LOT OF SHIT AND DIDN'T GROW THAT MUCH. I'VE KNOWN A MANY, MANY, MANY OF THESE PEOPLE. IT'S FUNNY....I COULDN'T BELIEVE THEY WEREN'T GETTING HUGE! I'D BE JEALOUS TO SOME DEGREE BECAUSE THEY'D BE BUYING ALL THIS SHIT AND WERE GOING TO GET BIGGER THAN I WAS FOR SURE. SEVERAL ROOMATES I HAD AND GAVE INJECTIONS TO REGULARILY! THAT DIDN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN. MOST OF THE TIME IT DIDN'T.

GENETICS AND FROM WHAT I'VE SEEN....DISCIPLINE...BOTH IN THE GYM AND AT THE TABLE. THE TRUTH IS...THERE ARE JUST SOME BIG BASTARDS OUT THERE ROAMING AROUND....MANY PEOPLE WERE BUILT WELL BEFORE THEY EVEN TOUCHED A WEIGHT....YOU GET THESE PEOPLE EATING AND TRAINING CORRECTLY...THEN ADD DRUGS....LOOK OUT!

WHICH GETS BACK TO THE ANALOGY I ALWAYS THINK OF....YOU CAN LOAD A POODLE UP ON ANABOLICS...AND YOU HAVE A PRETTY BIG POODLE. HOWEVER....ALL THE JUICE IN THE WORLD ISN'T GOING TO TURN THAT POODLE INTO A ROTWIELLER.;)

JUST BE HAPPY WITH YOUR EFFORTS TO BUILD THE BEST PHYSIQUE YOU CAN....IF SOMEONE LIKE PHIL OR VANDER DOESN'T HAVE TO TAKE A LOT AND GROWS WELL....BE HAPPY FOR THEM.

THERE ARE SO MANY EXCELLENT BODYBUILDERS ON THIS BOARD THAT I'D BE TOTALLY PISSED ALL THE DAMN TIME IF I COMPARED MYSELF TO THEM AND THOUGHT...."THOSE FUCKERS ARE ALL JUST DRUGGED TO THE GILLS OR I'D LOOK THAT GOOD!" HOW PATHETIC! JUST RELAX AND DO WHAT YOU CAN DO FELLAS.

REMEMBER, MOST GUYS AREN'T SWILLING DOWN TUNA AND APPLE SHAKES ALL DAY LONG LIKE VANDER IS EITHER...PEOPLE FORGET THAT SHIT. TRY THAT DAY IN DAY OUT. PEOPLE JUST THINK IF I TAKE A BUNCH OF STUFF I'LL GET HUGE..! EAT THAT GROSS SHIT...COUNT YOUR PROTEIN GRAMS...LEARN.

TALK TO PHIL ON THE PHONE....IMMEDIATELY YOU REALIZE THIS ISN'T JUST SOME BIG DUMB-FUCK WHO GOT LUCKY. HE HAS EDUCATED HIMSELF ABOUT DIET AND SUPPLEMENTATION TO THE EXTREME.....AND OBVIOUSLY FOLLOWED IT.....SO CUT HIM SOME SLACK. I DISAGREE WITH PHIL AT TIMES...HE CAN BE BLUNT. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH HIM..IGNORE HIS POSTS. SOME GUYS TRAIN DIFFERENTLY THAN HE DOES...FOLLOW A HIGH VOLUME APPROACH AND ARE SUCCESSFUL. EXPERIMENT...SEE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. MY FAVORITE PHIL MANEUVER? "POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF SO WE CAN SEE YOUR PHYSIQUE"...THESE GUYS NEVER DO! LOL....END OF BATTLE. THAT'S JUST HILARIOUS!

LOOK AT PICS OF JAY CUTLER, RONNIE COLEMAN, AND PHIL WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG.........THEY WERE ALREADY BIG FUCKERS. THAT'S JUST THE LUCK OF THE DRAW GUYS.

THE GUY THAT OWNS THE GYM IN TEXAS WHERE RONNIE TRAINS SAID THE FIRST TIME RONNIE WALKED INTO HIS GYM AT 17 YRS OLD.....HE WAS ALREADY BIG...YOU COULD SEE VEINS IN HIS QUADS THROUGH THE SWEATS HE WAS WEARING! :eek:

LASTLY, I'D SAY I FEEL A LITTLE SORRY FOR BIGA. I KNOW HE'S TRYING TO KEEP THE BOARD DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE BITCHY, BULLSHIT, BOARDS OUT THERE. MAYHEM SUCKS TO A DEGREE BECAUSE OF ALL THE JUVENILE BULLSHIT...GETBIG SUCKS.....FOR THE SAME REASON.

MAYBE SOME GUYS WHO GET ON HERE JUST TO STIR SHIT SHOULD GET KICKED OFF. POST A PICTURE....CONTRIBUTE POSITIVELY...OR GET THE HELL OFF THE BOARD.

JT said it all.....let's move on to better topics!

marshall said:
Not sure why you feel this thread is going the wrong way. Ok, it's not the drugs, what is it then? It's not training or nutrition, you can't train past failure and you can't eat beyond your optimal nutrient intake w/out getting adipose.

Hey Marshall,

I understand your points but I think that you generalize a bit too much. Also, you're not paying attention to the fact that training and nutrition have most DEFINITELY evolved from the 70's, and let's not forget prior to that there were some pretty amazing freaks out there - John Grimek comes to mind.

To say that nutrition is no better now than it was 30 years ago is just false. Manufacturing processes retain a hell of a lot more nutrients now than they did back then, we have a much broader selection of macronutrients to choose from, vitamins of every type, herbs, exotic foods - we have access to anything we want and can have it shipped to our door at will. That's a HELL of an advancement on food technology since the 70's.

As well, training. Most of the guys back then did NOTHING BUT HIGH VOLUME training. They were in the gym for HOURS at a time and did nothing but sleep , eat, train, shit, fuck, repeat. Of course training evolved. The consensus back then was that you MUST do 5 set of this for your UPPER chest, 5 sets of this for LOWER, 5 sets of this for CUTS, etc on and on. You know that. And now we have abbreviated training, circuit training, periodization, west-side - etc. There's dozens of new and different routines that were created over the past 30 years. To not acknowledge that is just being disingenuous.

marshall said:
It most certainly isn't evolution.

Agreed. Anyone who says "evolution" plays a role is a fool.

marshall said:
The facts as of now show that the only thing that has changed has been the addition of compounds that did not exist then and perhaps the geometric raise in amounts of AAS administered, which you are disputing.

No, the facts do not show this. This is what you believe, and it's based on not getting your information from enough sources. You seem to focus strictly on the drug aspect of bodybuilding, without venturing out and seeing what improvements have been made to food delivery and manufacturing systems, training philosophies and in terms of drugs you forget that Dbol, Deca, A-Bombs and Test were all available back then. The only major additions have been Recombinant HGH and use of insulin (insulin was available back then to, but who knows if any bodybuilders used it???)

marshall said:
There's more genetically elite training today, but it doesn't account for the drastic increase in stage weight.

Of course it does, you just contradicted yourself. The stage weight you're referring to is the average weight at major PRO shows. How many of those pro guys are doing the same contests? I'd say about 30 or 40 - if even that high. So that's 30 or 40 mutants out of a few BILLION people on planet earth that are competing at over 250 pounds. That's a VERY SMALL NUMBER.

marshall said:
You want us to take your word for it, doggcrapp wants us to take his word for it. Is that just it then?

No, it's lots of us who have discussed this before and provided more evidence than simply anecdotal ones.

marshall said:
I can dig that, if that's what it is. Everyone's entitled to have their opinion on the matter.

Your facts are more opinions than what others are saying.

I respect your opinion, but you have to have a more open mind on this. To say that simply it's the drugs while turning a blind eye to nutrition, training and genetics is being ignorant.

Apologies

And I'd like to apologize for the above post, since I didn't realize that this topic was once again Hijacked by FullyBuilt, who is getting progressively more annoying and abusive and disrespectful to Pros on this board.

DC, you know I respect you man. You always took time to answer my questions and guide me, so thanks.

Phil, damn you are the man. You know how I feel about you and your way of doing things, but you have my full respect as a person and bodybuilder. Thanks for your help on everything and guidance.

And Lats, I learn so much from all of your posts - yes, even when you're getting some sort of foot injection LOL ... - I wouldn't want to see any of you guys leave or get distracted from one or two bad apples from the bunch. We're all here to learn, some of us just get our internet balls when hiding behind a monitor and keyboard.

Fullybuilt you have your first warning.

No more personal attacks towards anyone!

BrooklynBB said:
Hey Marshall,

I understand your points but I think that you generalize a bit too much. Also, you're not paying attention to the fact that training and nutrition have most DEFINITELY evolved from the 70's, and let's not forget prior to that there were some pretty amazing freaks out there - John Grimek comes to mind.

To say that nutrition is no better now than it was 30 years ago is just false. Manufacturing processes retain a hell of a lot more nutrients now than they did back then, we have a much broader selection of macronutrients to choose from, vitamins of every type, herbs, exotic foods - we have access to anything we want and can have it shipped to our door at will. That's a HELL of an advancement on food technology since the 70's.
I have to disagree with nutrition changing that much. It doesn't account for the size increase in the last 2 decades for example IMO. Now if you said guys today eat more then maybe yeah in many cases they eat more than the old-timers. But what has really changed with nutrition, what has gotten more advanced? Rice, potatoes, oatmeal, chicken, red meat, eggs... what's advanced with this? The best physiques are still built with basic nutrition. Then you have the several pros who live to a large degree on junk food in the off-season.
Protein drinks have made it easier to consume more high quality protein easier but apart from convenience does protein powder make you pack on more muscle compared to whole food protein? Nope, in my opinion. There are some huge beasts who rarely even drink protein shakes. Tom Prince comes to mind as one who thought it was crap. He said he would only rarely drink them and that whole food was much better.

Post workout nutrition seems a huge thing nowadays. Yes a quick carb/protein feeding help with recovery and growth in the long run but not every pro does this. For example in Ronnies vid he goes out to eat at a restaurant post workout and on Mayhem a kid asks "but doesn't Ronnie get a recovery drink immediately after?", Chad replies "no he ate before the workout and he eats 45 minutes after so he is fine" LOL... remember that the "science" of post workout shakes etc are fueled to a large degree by supplement companies to sell product. IMO it's not as critical as it's made out to be as long as you eat regularly throughout the day. You will have carbs and aminos floating in your bloodstream at all times if you do this anyway. This is not to say post workout nutrition wont make any difference at all but just to put it in perspective.

JMHO. :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner