over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for you computer guys

Good Shape

Registered
I signed up for the free version of a ziplip email address and now I have all this crazy shit happening to my computer...popups, my normal startup internet page keeps changing and I have some new icons on my screen I can't erase. HELP!!!

Good Shape said:
I signed up for the free version of a ziplip email address and now I have all this crazy shit happening to my computer...popups, my normal startup internet page keeps changing and I have some new icons on my screen I can't erase. HELP!!!

Do you have a Anti-Virus installed? If so, update to the latest AV definition file and run a scan. If you do not have one, go to **broken link removed**

And do the FREE House call virus scan. More then likely you have something. Also go to www.download.com and download Ad-ware and SpyBot. Both are free. Install them and scan your machine to remove all spy ware. This should solve the problem. Oh, and if you dont have a firewall, go to www.zonelabs.com and download the free version of ZoneAlarm. Install that and you should be good to go. If not, I would suggest backing up critical data, and reformating and starting out fresh, with a AV app, a firewall and both Spybot and Ad-ware.
GRIZZ

Re: Re: Question for you computer guys

grizzly said:

Do you have a Anti-Virus installed? If so, update to the latest AV definition file and run a scan. If you do not have one, go to **broken link removed**

And do the FREE House call virus scan. More then likely you have something. Also go to www.download.com and download Ad-ware and SpyBot. Both are free. Install them and scan your machine to remove all spy ware. This should solve the problem. Oh, and if you dont have a firewall, go to www.zonelabs.com and download the free version of ZoneAlarm. Install that and you should be good to go. If not, I would suggest backing up critical data, and reformating and starting out fresh, with a AV app, a firewall and both Spybot and Ad-ware.
GRIZZ

One more thing, be sure to go to: http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and scan your machine for the necessary security patches and services packs and install them. This is very important when running a M$ product. You can always go Unix if all else failes:)

Also look for a better browser - I think GERM posted a link to Mozilla revcently (I haven't done this yet but plan to. I was just at a presentation for work that was given by a National Lab - they were using Mozilla!).

Also, besides an AV, you need SPYWARE killer. MOST viruses I got were via internet, and not you typical "virus."

xcel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity