over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question to the top competitors on PM

Well until i get a card im not a top anything. And if i posted my cycle id just get beat over the head w how much of a liar i am LOL *covers head*

Phil,
I don't care what you're taking, I care what you're eating and how you're training! Spit it out :D

IMG_3842.JPG

Not a big competitor, but I did win my class at my last show and qualified for the Britain finals, hoping to qualify for the Universe junior class this year.

This was every day in the last 6 weeks (before that was just some 750mgs test enth + 300mgs tren ace per week)

Ed
100mgs Test prop
50mgs tren ace
50mgs Mast prop
30mgs Winstrol (Pharma)
2.5mgs letrozole (Pharma)
50mcg T3
80mcg Clen

After taking the plunge and working with a pro, whose worked with hany, chad, milos etc

All.i can say is the drug use on this board is so far from the truth its unreal

Theirs only a handful of guys on here which u will learn from

Big a

Big mike
Shleby
Matt
Aj.sims

That's it,

The high doses we all speak off is bullshit, i now know everything i.lead to believe was a lie,
The doses ppl preach are insane

The cruise methods r idiotic

The pro told.me the reason why he dont post like mant others is ppl.wudnt believe what he took regardless
Also staying the forums.r.the worst place for.info

After working with him my bloods are better then ever ever and i dont even touch a health supp
Just vit c,multi vit and omega fish caps
With the occasional NAC

My gear use is its lowest and.ive grown my biggest

If.i.told u im.on 10mg of tren A everyday alongside 200mg test / 100mg eq

U wudnt believe me.wud U...
Ud say what's thw point of 10mg tren A, well that's the point im tryna make is u wont believe it

Im just glad.i didnt waste my timw following silly insane ans death defying cycles

Well, did you read Big A's thread about him being "sick of the BS info"? You must not have. :D

I also know a pro who has worked with several top gurus. It's not "all bullshit" about doing plenty of drugs. Furthermore, not even this pro believes what his fellow pros tell him about their own use. For example, a top guru talks about a certain top pro client never having used more than 1500mg/week. Is it automatically believed by his fellow pros? Not at all.

Def don't doubt this without a fact as you are a big believer in eating tons of food as you have your fellow clients do the same and great results presented

this is true, but i also dont force feed. you create the hunger for lots of food and your body accepts/wants it and you will grow ;)

Phil,
I don't care what you're taking, I care what you're eating and how you're training! Spit it out :D

this may be a good exercise for me. putting things on paper is a good way to analyze and improve what you do.....

my memory sucks maybe someone can remind me on IG or FBOOK til i do it haha

I'd love to know why you placed 11th out of 33, but your member profile says "top 10 National Level Bodybuilder". Am I missing something or did you just round upward?

You need to do a better job of reading. Putting in your profile that you are a TOP 10 NATIONAL COMPETITOR but coming on here saying HIMSELF that he placed 11 out of 33 is a fucking LIE.

So you're top 11, but you call yourself top 10 because you fucked your prep up?

Is face timing him going to fix the fact that he's lying about being top 10 National Competitor when he said on here he placed 11th out of 33?

Twice on this thread you have mentioned he's top 10 too, so better fact check.

Apparently he never said top 10 I said that as I didn't make it to the nat show howe we I did make it to his regional show where he won his class my mistake he placed 11th out of 33 first time at nats dont bash him for
My mistake

It was blatantly written in his profile when you clicked on his member info. Whether or not he has erased it now...is anyone's guess because I am not wasting my time to check. Is he your son? You sure are acting like it.

Your ignorance is outstanding i placed 11 correct well the first 2 placings are pros now so that leaves me as the 9th rated amateur in that class wouldn't it.

Honestly... I agree with why Knight latched on to your placings like a pit bull after reading your last response that I highlighted in red.

You guys repeatedly avoided the red button question, and finally came out with the weirdest logic I have seen from a competitor when it comes to placings...

Knight had to pull teeth to get you to admit that you really did place 11th, but somehow that actually means 9th because 1st and 2nd became pros? :confused::confused:

You do realize at that show, the top two guys were ALSO considered amateurs until the judges gave the competitors their actual placing results? So in that moment you still placed out of the top ten.

Even if you argue that you meant you are the 9th rated amateur currently, that still wouldn't explain why you said you are a Top 10 National Competitor... because that is an assumption and there is no guarantee you will actually place in the top 10 next time.. you might even do worse than your last showing for all you know..

18gTmWZ.png

but the truth is, you straight lied and got caught up.

Why am I getting on you so hard? Here is the take home message:
It tarnishes both of your reputations. Doesn't matter that the lie was off by one placing and that Top 10 sounds way better because it opens up the reader to guessing that you could be even higher ranked (maybe you are 7th, who knows!)...

I assume you are both working together in your sponsor supplement business... If you white lie your placings, you might white lie having certain items in stock, or white lie when an item will be delivered, or white lie that your product is 250 mg of something when it is really 200 mg of something (close enough dosage according to your logic on how placings work?).

Get my point?

Now to stay on topic and contribute to this thread.. here is some information that Big Heinz and Big A posted in the past

Big Heinz on his bulking phase (2007)

6 am 3 Scoops whey prot with 2 tb natural peanut butter, glutamine and bcaas and 1 A50
9 am 2 Cups oatmeal and 8 Omegas eggs 1 soy lecitine, 4 vegetarian capsules, 2g vitamine C and vit E
12 pm 250 gr Chicken 250 gr rice and brown beens, 6 omega 3
3 pm 250 gr Lean meat with 250 gr rice or potato, 1 A50
5 pm 1 Cup Yogurt with 3 scoops whey prot and 2 tb natural peanut butter
7:30 pm 250 gr chicken with 250 gr rice
10 pm 250 gr chicken or meat or fish with 250 gr rice, 1 A50
1:30 am 1 cup yogurt with 3 scoops whey protein and 2 tb Natural peanut butter. glutamine and bcaas

Mon, Wed and Frid: 3 sust (2250 mg) and 2 boldenone 200 mg (1200 mg)

This is my starting plan, i already gain 25 pounds, call it fat, water, or what ever. I am gettin my stranght back and i will try to get 280 pounds, hold it for 2 months and then start my diet, wishing to compete 10 pounds heavier than this year with 245 pounds in 2007

Next month i will ad the slim, gh and igf and of course rise the as dosis as i need it.

Big A on insulin:
I did 15IU morning and 15IU before bed of GH.
Hum-R at 12IU after breakfast and 12IU after pm workout.
Usual bulk gear.
Insulin was Mon to Fri only with the weekend using several doses of metformin.
Did this for 8 weeks.

Added 40lbs in the first 4 weeks.
20lbs muscle, 10lbs water, 10lbs fat.
After 4 weeks, insulin was dropped. 10lbs water dropped within a few days.

GH and gear remained.

At the end of 8 weeks, I dropped the 10lbs of fat and the 20lbs of muscle were solidified.
This was after I've been training for 7 years, and I was over 240 to begin with.

I strongly disaprove of Humalog use due to its unpredictable properties.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...actors/25424-whos-running-20ius-hgh-ed-2.html

Last edited:
What a quality post

Weltweite, GREAT post bro! Wish you would chime in more often with these words of wisdom.............

CG

Dear Vanilla, please look through my post history and also feel free to ask the HUNDREDS of people I have helped here with lots of different problems . Anything from physical issues to spiritual issues to training issues. to medical issues . You wouldnt even begin to fathom the degree of my contributions that are completely unnoticed on this board. I cant believe you can actually sit here and say the words you are saying. I have poured more time into helping people here than you could ever imagine. Things you don't see like Skype calls, phone calls, text messages, chats, private messaging and even praying with people over the phone.

For your information, I have told people several times about what kind of training I think is the best. Just like how I posted up the cycle and didn't leave anything out.
I am positive I have laid out guidelines at least a few times and they don't differ from what many people already do on this board. It is very simple and it's what works.

You want to know why there is primo? Because this particular individual suffers from panic attacks, anxiety, and depressive states while having such high amounts of androgens. He uses anti-anxiety meds a few times during the year and for whatever strange reason that I don't feel like explaining, the methenolone (primobolan) at that low dosage changes his psychophysiology and puts him in a better mood. That is the only reason it is there. I had to wait until I received permission to disclose this information because I did not feel right about it especially since there is a possibility it would break confidentiality. Sometimes I have the mindset in the hospital as I do on these forums. I dont know if you have ever heard lf HIPAA guidelines but my mind is already somewhat trained to follow them in all walks of life.

Are you happy?
Hope you had fun pulling teeth over such a ridiculous manner.

Warm regards,
Trinity

incase you're confused this is the internet...where we don't know who you are or the person you're referring to. Your arrogance and ego is really annoying in these threads. The reasoning for the primo was not grounding breaking, or any top "secret." Maybe someone else could have similar issues, and was not aware that primo could have that effect. giving out doses, training advice, diet advice isn't going to suddenly make them competition. Consistency, discipline, intensity, etc is all still required to make alterations to the physique. Please, do not bother with another arrogant response either.

this may be a good exercise for me. putting things on paper is a good way to analyze and improve what you do.....

my memory sucks maybe someone can remind me on IG or FBOOK til i do it haha

Lmao. That was funny. Keep up the hardwork it all pays off in the end.
If you don't mind me asking what show you planning on this coming year?

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner