over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raising HDL

Here's some recent lab comparisons after making a few additions with my cholesterol support supplements.

In the first set of labs I was at the end of a 10 week cruise at 240 Test/week running Ostarine the last 6 weeks of that. Normally on a cruise, my HDL is 40-43 and LDL under 100. You can see that the Ostarine did a number on my lipids (and I didn't notice much with the added Ostarine FYI).

The second set of labs was taken 4-5 weeks into a blast at 400 Test & 350 Mast/week.

Krill Oil: 6 grams a day (2g 3x/day with meals)
Citrus Bergmont: 1000mg AM
Pantethine: 450mg (2x a day with meals)
Beta Sisterol: 2 grams (1 gram 2x a day with meals)
Fiberlyze 1 scoop with 1 scoop milled flax seeds) With meal 7 right before bed

Labs 4-11-17
Total Cholesterol: 257
LDL: 210
HDL: 25

Labs 5-23-17:
Total Cholesterol: 161
LDL: 97
HDL: 40

Note: In the labs from 4-11-17, I was using Citrus Bergamot and the Fiberlize. Since I received those results, I dropped fish oil and switched to Krill, added the Pantethine, Beta Sisterol, and also the milled flax.

Here's some recent lab comparisons after making a few additions with my cholesterol support supplements.

In the first set of labs I was at the end of a 10 week cruise at 240 Test/week running Ostarine the last 6 weeks of that. Normally on a cruise, my HDL is 40-43 and LDL under 100. You can see that the Ostarine did a number on my lipids (and I didn't notice much with the added Ostarine FYI).

The second set of labs was taken 4-5 weeks into a blast at 400 Test & 350 Mast/week.

Labs 4-11-17

Labs 5-23-17:

Note: In the labs from 4-11-17, I was using Citrus Bergamot and the Fiberlize. Since I received those results, I dropped fish oil and switched to Krill, added the Pantethine, Beta Sisterol, and also the milled flax.
Do u usually have higher cholesterol?

Ill have to try a few of these when i get a chance to see if mine will go down at all as ive had mine sitting at 289 total for about 11 yrs now....and citrus berg raised hdl but didnt do squat for ldl,

What brands of beta sisterol and milled flax did u use?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do u usually have higher cholesterol?

Ill have to try a few of these when i get a chance to see if mine will go down at all as ive had mine sitting at 289 total for about 11 yrs now....and citrus berg raised hdl but didnt do squat for ldl,

What brands of beta sisterol and milled flax did u use?

Normally on a cruise, my HDL is 40-43 and LDL under 100

The betasisterol is NOW brand. The milled flax is Carrington Farms from Costco.

Normally on a cruise, my HDL is 40-43 and LDL under 100

The betasisterol is NOW brand. The milled flax is Carrington Farms from Costco.
Cool thanks

See with me mine has been high no matter what for 11 years, time for me to get on the pke9 shots, because statins suck but if i can ill take supps

Labs 4-11-17

Labs 5-23-17:

thats pretty damn amazing for a little over a month. I am shocked because the added masteron should still have messed up your lipids and the changes were still unbelievably positive. You are dropping 100 points off of levels in a little over 30 days.

thats pretty damn amazing for a little over a month. I am shocked because the added masteron should still have messed up your lipids and the changes were still unbelievably positive. You are dropping 100 points off of levels in a little over 30 days.

I'm very meticulous about getting lab work done so I have a good baseline over the years of both labs on a cruise and also while blasting. I'd be curious to see how this regimen looks on a straight cruise of 240mg Test/week like I usually do.

The numbers "bounced back" very well from the damage Ostarine did to the numbers while cruising. I am going to re-test again at the end of June and see how they look. My blast dosages will stay the same until then. If my lipids are still hitting 40 HDL and sub 100 LDL on a blast I certainly won't complain about that.

Note: On the "after" labs my estradiol was 7.2 with no AI or SERM. Normally my estrogen on a cruise is 25-35 so I was surprised to see it this low. Two points here:

1) I think the lipids would be even better if my estradiol was a bit higher.

2) "For me" it looks like Masteron is in fact controlling my estrogen. I know this has been debated over the years on the boards. I'm not saying it will for everyone but I'm glad I waited 4-5 weeks into the blast to see where estradiol was rather than jumping on an AI or SERM. Just shows the importance of getting frequent labs rather than "shooting from the hip"

Labs 4-11-17

Labs 5-23-17:
Some think the ratio of Total/HDL is the biggest predictor of CVD with 5 being "average risk," and lower being better. If so, you went from a ratio of 10(!!!!) to a ratio of 4.

P.S. Ostarine crushed my lipid numbers too, so NEVER again!

I wanted to bump this due to a post I read and responded to last night...and the fact there is some fantastic discussion in here. Let's try to add to it.

GW for HDL

GW works great….couldn't recall anyone mentioned it.

GW works great….couldn't recall anyone mentioned it.

I’m using 10mg GW-501516 and i mega-dose fish oil at 23 grams a day.

lipitor and fish oil brings my total down quick.
i also eat flax powder in my shakes salmon 3 times a week and avadcado (half) mixed with tuna and some spinach leaves.
i have 4 omega DHA eggs a day as well.
my only source of carbs are red mill oat bran and brown rice....first 2 meals and veggies for meals 3-6

im one of the lucky ones where statins dont give me sides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws