over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Read this

If our gov't put half this much energy into homeland security......9/11 would never have happened

HOW WONDERFUL!

VICTIMLESS CRIMES.....WHO WILL THEY GO AFTER NEXT? CHRONIC MASTURBATORS?

Notice how they always say "we caught em selling to your kids". Those deadly roids in the hands of our children. I hope them roid dealers burn in HELLLL!!!
ITs to bad the male hormone is such a deadly substance. Media hype=INSANITY :mad:

With the media it's all about "sensationalism!"

I spent nearly an hour today on telephone with a reporter from the major statewide newspaper. I was the last person he called and he already made his mind up on this issue. He agreed with many facts I was presenting but failed to change his view/article. His article is going to be based on "his opinion" (which I can PROVE is incorrect) because it will atract the reader's eye. I KNOW that he's going to MISquote my comments in this article. :mad:

food for thought

35,000 peopel dies last year as a direct result of smoking...

I missed the stat on how many guys directly died last year from steroids use

bigbaldbulldog said:
35,000 peopel dies last year as a direct result of smoking...

I missed the stat on how many guys directly died last year from steroids use

DAmn BBB, do we to do all ur homework? well, there was ken caminetti, and everyone else was filed under suicide.

The article should have said millions die from smoking and alchohol related deaths. Or how about thousands died last year from diseases related to obesity? Or even better, tens of thousands die in the name of creating a democratic Iraq? Or wait was it to prevent weapons of mass destruction from being used on their neighbors? No, lets go with the democracy thing, that will work for now.

it's almost AMUSING that everytime something like this happens, people on every bodybuilding board automatically goes to the "they can spend money elsewhere" card, or the "smoking and drinking kills millions" card...

Give me a break.. THese people knew what they were doing was illegal and when you are doing illegal shit you must be ready to accept the consequences.. Not to mention selling countless other medication BESIDES roids... We not just talkin' bout a little test here, we talking about anti-depressents, pain-killers, amphetamines, narcotics... Was this a legit business that is registered? did they pay taxes? probably not..

Some of yall might be outraged that this "company" was taken down, but I am for one glad they are no longer in operation.

Alpha am I wrong here....

But is every post of yours trying to be controversial????? I have just read a few and man Im sorry someone pooped in your cheerios.......I think you need to lighten up a bit, life is a little too short. Just my opinion. :D

http://www.dea.gov/

they were more concerned about painkillers than aas, oh and alprazolam.`

zephyr22 said:
But is every post of yours trying to be controversial????? I have just read a few and man Im sorry someone pooped in your cheerios.......I think you need to lighten up a bit, life is a little too short. Just my opinion. :D

well... in general bodybuilding boards tend to sway in one direction only and people usually regurgitate each other's opinion as if it's their own..

There are always two sides to a story, i'm just taking myself out of a bodybuilder's mold and into the mind of a citizen and thinking whether i'd like for some philadelphia-based internet pharm to be selling narcotics, amphetamines, and prescription drugs with no age/prescription verification..

My thoughts are: if I were a dad, a husband, a mother, or just a concerned citizen, would I still be okay with this bs..

steroids should be in a class al lof their own not grouped with narcs ...nothing positive ever ever ever cam eout of anyone using amphet,painkillers,narcs fotr recreational activity...juice is used by the guy who has a life and is trying to improve the quality of his mind as well as his body..those other drugs are the road to now where.....

bigbaldbulldog said:
steroids should be in a class al lof their own not grouped with narcs ...nothing positive ever ever ever cam eout of anyone using amphet,painkillers,narcs fotr recreational activity...juice is used by the guy who has a life and is trying to improve the quality of his mind as well as his body..those other drugs are the road to now where.....

I agree 100%
Guys using aas will most often be better then before... Guys I know have quit the partying and drinking "rock star" lifstyle because it makes you weak and thin :) They tend to eat better then before and take better care of thereselves.

JETHRO TULL said:
VICTIMLESS CRIMES.....WHO WILL THEY GO AFTER NEXT? CHRONIC MASTURBATORS?

In that case I should be on death row getting ready for lethel injection. :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity