over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Real question for mostly older vets

Superdol really bumped up my blood pressure , worse than D-bol. Like you Anadrol killed my apatite.
If tren doesn't give you any bad sides I'd say run it. 300mg/wk is a substantial dose in my world , personally I'd swap out the oral for some Masteron. You can run 300mg/wk mast with the test and tren and make some pretty good lean dry gains..
This is about verbatim what I say though I might bump the test up and split the 150 into two doses for me tren at 50 especially if you’re not competing seems like a no need situation but you know your body and labs best as to orals you could take the Anadrol at night and superdrol I haven’t used but if it greatly affects BP and you’re 50 again, why. If your look is good and you’re not competing, I mean imo test is pretty damn safe and I can get everything I need from test until contest time, this of course is leaving off ancillaries.

Because we have Anadrol :cool:

But there's nothing wrong with Dbol. Love the euphoria it gives.
I've got to admit I never tried Anavar. It might have proved effective and low sides for me, not sure. Dbol never gave me bad sides, so I wasn't searching for others. I just stuck with it. I used what's probably considered low dose these days. Between 5mg and 25 mg a day.

I’m 43 and the only things I’ll ever use now are test, nandrolone, primo and a dash of masteron. I’ve tried pretty much everything and orals tend to give me monster heartburn except halotestin for some reason. Tren makes me have to sleep on towels and gives me anxiety now🙄.
Tren always made me sweat even in my 20s, I’d keep a stack of towels by the bed to change out when I pissed at night. I will run tren again, low dose and only leading up to a show. Tren prolly always gave you anexiety you just don’t now what anexiety is in your 20s I was 32 before I had my PTSD diagnosed bc I thought every Marine got out and only slept 4 hours a night bc fuck it were Marines right.

Dbol always fukt with my prostate like nothing else. Couldn't take a piss for anything.

The reason I don’t like dbol is because it makes me very lethargic and it affects me sexually by decreasing sensitivity during sex and making me have dry orgasms.

Lethargy like no other oral at any dose starting week 2nis dbol for me. Tried so many times. Loved it when I was younger. Nowadays every other oral is easier for me than dbol. Not even dosage or toxicity dependent. No idea.

Dbol always fukt with my prostate like nothing else. Couldn't take a piss for anything.
I didn't get that with dbol, but with tren I did. Even some worse symptoms I'd rather not describe!

Lethargy like no other oral at any dose starting week 2nis dbol for me. Tried so many times. Loved it when I was younger. Nowadays every other oral is easier for me than dbol. Not even dosage or toxicity dependent. No idea.
I don't have the experience of age since I stopped it all back in 2008 when I was 38 with the heart attack.

I don't have the experience of age since I stopped it all back in 2008 when I was 38 with the heart attack.
Good reason to stop! Even better that you haven't aged since... I want that secret!

But seriously, congrats on keeping yourself healthy since. I remember the healthiest guy in our neighborhood when I was a kid, jogger/great diet, dropped dead running at roughly the same age with 3 kids. Never forgot that, took life for granted or thought even the best behaviors were guaranteed to keep me alive (doesn't hurt, probably helps quality, but shit does happen).

Good reason to stop! Even better that you haven't aged since... I want that secret!

But seriously, congrats on keeping yourself healthy since. I remember the healthiest guy in our neighborhood when I was a kid, jogger/great diet, dropped dead running at roughly the same age with 3 kids. Never forgot that, took life for granted or thought even the best behaviors were guaranteed to keep me alive (doesn't hurt, probably helps quality, but shit does happen).
A classmate of my wife's just had her husband die at age 49. He did lots of triathlons and was very fit. Heart trouble got him.

I'm 60 years old and I'm going to jump in with the "try Anavar" group. When I first started out Anavar was basically a waste because it came in 2.5 mg tablets and nobody really wanted to take that many tabs (compared to Anadrol 50), and Anavar was kind of considered a "girl" steroid. Now you can find them for a decent price at 20 or 25 mg tablets. 40-50 mg a day works well for me, and higher doses than that the pumps are almost debilitating for me.

Drop the SD

No test at all pimp?

For whatever reason, i can handle SD and have run it at a variety of doses. Up to 50mg.
It IS one hell of an oral though. Strongest thing ive ever used because that shit works.

BUT like someone else mentioned, because youve never used it, i wouldnt throw that dose of Tren PLUS SD at you yet. Up the tren, wait 4 weeks, THEN slowly add in SD at 20mg and see how you handle it.
Yea there test e 600mg in there

Pimp what is it that you think you'll get from Superdrol that you're not getting now with your current cycle? I'm like you, b-boy and others where orals kill the appetite in a few days and screw up my digestion. That's only as I've aged. When I was younger nothing bothered me. Not too long ago I tried 50mg of Anadrol twice a week, spaced out, and I used NAC along with it as well as the day after. Two days a week didn't give me any sides. Some might say why bother but it's another 100mg a week in the overall mix.

I will be glad when there's a day we have a real answer as to why oral AAS have that effect on what seems to be older users and how to counteract it!
I don't know never tires it and was curious. But after everything you guys have said.its not worth it.after all at my age 50 I look great and people everywhere always tell me .so why bother after thinking about it
Not worth it

Fuck that...Just looking at a bottle of Tren A and my kidneys hurt... Pharmacom Anavar is AMAZING..... Done
Dammm primo dimelo haven't heard from you in a while.thank for chiming in. I wonder how many times we have ran into each other on the street and having no idea its us lol

Since we live in the same town😁

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311