mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana 3 month massive size drug cycle explained....

I feel he did a pretty damn good job with the site injections. Much much better than alot of the SEO freaks out there.

(...)

The best Ive seen him look was a time where he said he was low dose and hanging around 270ish and you could tell in his face that he was off anything heavy....Ill try to find the pictures....and in those pics the SEO looked good even though he was smaller.

Maybe you feel that way because he's not a SEO freak. It's not exactly oil.

Fillers can be used to good taste. See photo:

Phil_Hernon_32.jpg

I bet there's an optimal point for PMMA as well. But, to my taste, Piana went way beyond that. It just looks a little different from when you go overboard with oil, like Valentino.

What he has done is not bodybuilding, its body modification. There is a difference. The problem lies in the marketing.....the marketing of lies, but ingeneral that is what the supplement industry (for the most part) has been about for decades. To each his own.

I bet there's an optimal point for PMMA as well. But, to my taste, Piana went way beyond that. It just looks a little different from when you go overboard with oil, like Valentino.

Im just one of those guys I dont get mad at what people want to do with bodybuilding. I see people get irate at people who are "permabulkers"....well maybe thats what that guy wants to do. I see people get irate at people who are shredded but they consider them "small"....well maybe thats what that guy wants to do. Im all for whatever someone personally wants to do in the sport....the look they want to have. Its really not for other guys named musclebeast8500 to decide. Where i have a huge problem is when that said person tells people to do unhealthy stuff that could cause the person reading or listening to have serious problems later on down the line....and that is rampant. But when Marcus Ruhl was injecting the crap out of his biceps and triceps and everywhere else....I dont care....it is what he wanted to do. But tell some young impressionable 18-26 year old kid to use 13 different drugs and everything but the kitchen sink because the ABUSER telling the story wants to make it seem 'safe'.....yea that really rubs me the wrong way.

To the bold above...I read the same long email from his ex that alot of guys on this thread read (someone emailed her and she responded in a lengthy email to the guy and the guy (real sucky move) decided to print the email openly)....she said the PMMA usage was extensive, painful, and he wanted it so much and often that he was arguing with the doctors administering it.....she goes into great detail about it and the massive amounts he used in his shoulders triceps and biceps. The bottom line....i guess thats what he wanted to do....and hell if thats what he wanted to do im ok with it. I wouldnt do it...I would be scared shitless of putting something that solidifies into a solid object deep into vascular tissue....if that stuff ever got into the bloodstream, blocked off blood vessels or impeded nerves...you are going to lose a limb/die/etc etc etc. In some angles it looks like he has some forearm atrophy and side tricep atrophy, and i wonder if thats because of a nerve issue this stuff might have caused.

Anyway i think this picture is a better look for him...you can tell by his face and neck that he has gone down to low amounts at this point in time....yet it still looks pretty darn freaky and way more aesthetic....

Attachments

• 0b74c7bef39c8e764a4925de8a401c28.jpg
    0b74c7bef39c8e764a4925de8a401c28.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 8,067
Last edited:
Im just one of those guys I dont get mad at what people want to do with bodybuilding.

I don't either.

I simply rely on my inner sense of aesthetics. When I see Hernon's picture above I think "damn it, that guy looks good, I wouldn't mind having a body like that", but when I see Piana it's just not pleasant to look at. Not to me, at least.

And I have absolutely nothing against the guy, just know him from youtube. Simply don't understand the cult. And his knowledge on drugs and protocols is extremely basic.

I don't either.

I simply rely on my inner sense of aesthetics. When I see Hernon's picture above I think "damn it, that guy looks good, I wouldn't mind having a body like that", but when I see Piana it's just not pleasant to look at. Not to me, at least.

And I have absolutely nothing against the guy, just know him from youtube. Simply don't understand the cult. And his knowledge on drugs and protocols is extremely basic.

Rich Piana's following is pretty straighforward. It's the same reason some people have a following and others that bitch about their videos getting deleted from the forums don't.

Rich Piana is a likeable guy. His videos are often hilarous and at very least very entertaining. He really goes out of his way to be available to his fans and doesn't try to monetize every bit of it. On YouTube, on the internet, and in life in general people need to like YOU. Most people are not really caring so much about your physique.

Look at the last undertaking by the guy. Four months of daily videos. The comment section alone on any video is more entertaining than the content put out by other people out there.

Who wants to watch a wilted man with a speech impediment filming himself, while getting driven around by his wife, while pretending to sound smart. Three thousand internationally? Ric Drasin is almost 90 years old and gets 10x the views of him sitting there drooling. But he's a likeable guy too.

He's a PMMA walking billboard, why are we having this discussion? Lol. It's plain as daylight. Does Rich personally have to tell you guys? Then when he does you'll say how irresponsible he is telling kids to do PMMA.

Was it really irresponsible for him to announce his cycle? Idk. Isn't it just as irresponsible me posting my cycle in my log? Surely some kid can read it and start pounding down AAS and peps like no tomorrow.

Let's not be so hypocritical here. Let me tell you what, the BOARDS are the only reason I got into gear. Not some pro, it was when I saw normal gym rats like me taking gear. It all seemed soo safe, easy, and convenient to get and use. The pros were always the pros, they had access to it, were somehow able to use it and survive, etc. Us mortals were brainwashed by the media how evil it is. Let's count how many videos like Rich's versus how many bias slanderish steroids are the devil videos on YouTube. Then tell me what kids think. Ask your kids what they think about steroids. If I even mention steroids here in public people cringe. Yet getting drunk and popping mollies is soo cool! Just listen to all the music about it. Then tell me what kids think.

I rather my son's do gear then pop mollies and smoke meth like what is currently happening with the younger generations. These kids are becoming drug addicts before they even become adults.

I don't either.

I agree. Piana took it too far. He looks like shit now. And if his muscles are not full and hard, the shit hangs and looks ridiculous. But he's into that shit. The hair implants, plastic surgery, colored eyes, tattoos, etc. He's the walking muscle head barbie doll lol.

Who wants to watch a wilted man with a speech impediment filming himself, while getting driven around by his wife, while pretending to sound smart. Three thousand internationally? Ric Drasin is almost 90 years old and gets 10x the views of him sitting there drooling. But he's a likeable guy too.

Dude. Why the repeated hate for Matt?!?! Did he kill and eat your first born?

Im just one of those guys I dont get mad at what people want to do with bodybuilding. I see people get irate at people who are "permabulkers"....well maybe thats what that guy wants to do. I see people get irate at people who are shredded but they consider them "small"....well maybe thats what that guy wants to do. Im all for whatever someone personally wants to do in the sport....the look they want to have. Its really not for other guys named musclebeast8500 to decide. Where i have a huge problem is when that said person tells people to do unhealthy stuff that could cause the person reading or listening to have serious problems later on down the line....and that is rampant. But when Marcus Ruhl was injecting the crap out of his biceps and triceps and everywhere else....I dont care....it is what he wanted to do. But tell some young impressionable 18-26 year old kid to use 13 different drugs and everything but the kitchen sink because the ABUSER telling the story wants to make it seem 'safe'.....yea that really rubs me the wrong way.

To the bold above...I read the same long email from his ex that alot of guys on this thread read (someone emailed her and she responded in a lengthy email to the guy and the guy (real sucky move) decided to print the email openly)....she said the PMMA usage was extensive, painful, and he wanted it so much and often that he was arguing with the doctors administering it.....she goes into great detail about it and the massive amounts he used in his shoulders triceps and biceps. The bottom line....i guess thats what he wanted to do....and hell if thats what he wanted to do im ok with it. I wouldnt do it...I would be scared shitless of putting something that solidifies into a solid object deep into vascular tissue....if that stuff ever got into the bloodstream, blocked off blood vessels or impeded nerves...you are going to lose a limb/die/etc etc etc. In some angles it looks like he has some forearm atrophy and side tricep atrophy, and i wonder if thats because of a nerve issue this stuff might have caused.

Anyway i think this picture is a better look for him...you can tell by his face and neck that he has gone down to low amounts at this point in time....yet it still looks pretty darn freaky and way more aesthetic....

I'm not sure but I don't believe PMMA solidifies into a solid. It's my understanding it's millions of what they call silicon micro balloons. It requires a huge needle to inject them but when there in they push around and move on each other much like a bean ball bag. But again, this is just my understanding, not fact.

CG

Last edited:
Dude. Why the repeated hate for Matt?!?! Did he kill and eat your first born?

Agreed. Matt is one of the smartest guys I know when it comes to nutrition/fitness. The guy is always helping others with free info and is as genuine as it gets. He does so much for the sport.

Fillers can be used to good taste. See photo:

Phil_Hernon_32.jpg

Phil Hernon had a great chest.

I rather my son's do gear then pop mollies and smoke meth like what is currently happening with the younger generations. These kids are becoming drug addicts before they even become adults.

I think ppl becoming drug addicts before they are adults has 9 million times more to do with diet, internet, smart phones and facebook then ANY one substance on the planet.

ignorance is the real disease we should be fighting.

we SHOULD all talk about the realities of drugs, lying is clearly the problem.

yes I take steroids, and guess what... I will be taking them for the rest of my life, if you are not interested in injects ed for life, don't do the first one. that is how we should approach it.

not this lying bullshit only under a doctors close watch in 1987 when they were not scheduled bs...

all drugs have there place...

molly... had/has amazing potential in terms of therapy n counseling... yet all the retards fucked that up too...

weed... lol :banghead:

don't get me started.

society at large just yuks me out, so many slimy ppl worrying about what you do what he does, this that n the other.

do your thing, and do it well, no need to jump up n down shouting it out but also no need to lie but also no need to hide truth, the things that many ppl think of as "good" really aren't so good, same goes with all those "bad" things...

Puma injections are 80% collagen and 20% pmma.
Collagen is gone is like 3 months or less. These Brazil women are getting more than just this pmma injects.
Pmma is meant to cause tissue growth (collagen) around the beads once collagen is gone.
How much tissue can you really grow? There's more to this than just pmma, especially when 80% of what's injected is gone in 2-3 months. Pmma is just acrylic powder so maybe it's a solution of a higher percentage ratio.

He looks great to me. Maybe a little too un-human but didn't we all get into this to become freaks anyway?

I don't understand how he can disrespect his health so much though. Having being around the bodybuilding for so long he must surely know what he's doing to himself. I mean how does he get away with the hematocrit at his age for one? It's no different to the dude with lung cancer still smoking imo, just frightening.

I remember rich saying he doesn't lose much size when he's off cycle.. Well no shit.. The arms will not go away..neither will the delts.. But I gyarantee any group not hit with p m m a is going by by eventually..

I seen his you tube videos. ..what is this guy on ?...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
muslesarchive11
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity