mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana 3 month massive size drug cycle explained....

off topic, but in the many Jay Cutler videos I have watched, like every training one ever made., I believe I heard him say he could put 30 lbs on in a month. yes 1 month. But to be fair to Jay, he didnt clarify or say that it was strictly lean tissue like Piana is claiming, but he didnt say it was water or fat either, just simply that he could gain 30 lbs in a month. By that point me and my friend had the no way looks on our faces so I don't remember what he says after that. But I don't doubt the 30 lbs in 3 months by Piana, but the 3ml's all at once of one compound for the whole week smells to me like bs as far as what he's claiming it will do. He just sounds crazy haha.

probably meant muscle memory

Well rich has been in this industry longer than most., whether he's competed or doing business., he's been around a long time., that being said, he is gonna try and be controversial at times.. It's about being in the spotlight and promoting his line.. Many brands have been much worse., back to his theory of shooting all at once.. I wouldn't want to based on the massive estro turnover that bound to occur.. But... I do know one guy very well known that did e same thing.. Would take all his shots on Monday.. Just made a day of it lol.. He was a very massive individual and he had the same idea as rich about peaking blood levels .. So this isn't new.. If I did that my prostate would be the size of a basketball.. ;)

Well rich has been in this industry longer than most., whether he's competed or doing business., he's been around a long time., that being said, he is gonna try and be controversial at times.. It's about being in the spotlight and promoting his line.. Many brands have been much worse., back to his theory of shooting all at once.. I wouldn't want to based on the massive estro turnover that bound to occur.. But... I do know one guy very well known that did e same thing.. Would take all his shots on Monday.. Just made a day of it lol.. He was a very massive individual and he had the same idea as rich about peaking blood levels .. So this isn't new.. If I did that my prostate would be the size of a basketball.. ;)

I may be mistaken but I think I remember johnny smiles also talking about doing it that way at one time...and he was said to be massive and ripped by the few who knew his true identity.

As for Rich Piana I dont know why guys hate him so much...that dude is self made, type A personality who gets up every day and makes shit happen. There is not one person on the board who is a successful in the industry or as popular as him...more people would rather meet Rich Piana than Phil Heath.

Also he tells more of the truth than anyone in bodybuilding history, I gotta respect him for that. Maybe guys are just jealous and envious of his success I dont know.

doesn't it say he is taking 3cc of mast prop every friday? cus last time I checked that's going full retard and esters don't work that way and wtf ?

Yup. Ok I have to admit his cycle is a non traditional approach. And some things I have never seen anyone do?

110% or expect to regret it!

He is not full of PMMA, he is full of shit !

I may be mistaken but I think I remember johnny smiles also talking about doing it that way at one time...and he was said to be massive and ripped by the few who knew his true identity.

As for Rich Piana I dont know why guys hate him so much...that dude is self made, type A personality who gets up every day and makes shit happen. There is not one person on the board who is a successful in the industry or as popular as him...more people would rather meet Rich Piana than Phil Heath.

Also he tells more of the truth than anyone in bodybuilding history, I gotta respect him for that. Maybe guys are just jealous and envious of his success I dont know.

Dante Trudel

I remember a video of Kali Muscle when Rich walked up, first time I saw Kali with a wtf face. He is big.

Dante Trudel

yup.
John Meadows also
maybe doesn't have booth lines like Rich but prob has longer lines of people that respect him and that he actually helps....
-F2S

Last edited:
Dante Trudel

ok one:) I would say Rich is more popular though and has a huge fan base, I've never seen him at show or expo but i've read that the line for his booth is twice as long as any top pro

ok one:) I would say Rich is more popular though and has a huge fan base, I've never seen him at show or expo but i've read that the line for his booth is twice as long as any top pro
I saw him at the Arnold Classic this year (didn't wait to see him, just saw his booth/line as I walked by). The line was very long, I would say longer than the lines to meet other top pros. Although it wasn't as long as the lines to meet some of the more popular female IG users/competitors. Those lines were insane.

Dante Trudel

I'll see your Dante and raise you a John Meadows.

And if you take 100 people from each fan base, Dante and John's adherents would have at least a 25% greater mean IQ than Piana's...

There are obvious reasons because as you can see from this thread he is not the most respected person around. Instill really like him and try to see the best in people but as I mentioned earlier he doesn't help himself sometimes. I also respect what he has done and I think his physique looks great. We can all draw examples from ourselves. It's like I rep for a peptide company and say how I love lr3 and mk-677 is great etc. Then I leave Superior and 2 weeks later post how peptides are really crap and don't waste your money on lr3 etc. So I have basically been trying to sell guys shit for the last 3 years. It's hard to respect a move like that. Although I do like watching some of his videos and he does give some great tips and isn't trying to make money directly from that advice. Some guys wouldn't even tell you a good post workout meal without wanting money for their words.

Yes his line is huge at expos and it will only be bigger now he has his new company. Guys don't take my comment the wrong way as Phil Heath is obviously no.1 bodybuilder in the world. But I felt quite big stood next to Phil Heath. Then when I saw Rich Piana I felt like a little girl :eek::D Alot of these huge bodybuilders you meet them and they are midgets but he is a legitimate 6ft and wide and always in great condition.

Rich has a lot of money, but if you think its all from his supplements and clothes, you are mistaken. He is quite the business man...*cough cough*...use your head.

He is smart doing what he's doing now. He's a bit of a cartoon character And his videos tend to ramble on and contradict himself but shit, after the first 100 vids you run out of shit to say!

For better or worse, people seem to follow his words like a bible so obviously he has a quality people gravitate towards.

I'll see your Dante and raise you a John Meadows.

And if you take 100 people from each fan base, Dante and John's adherents would have at least a 25% greater mean IQ than Piana's...

All true and quality should always come before quantity. But Kinglewy just stated the most popular in general and that is true by far. John Meadows is one of my fav bodybuilders ever but I would imagine most people at expos (not all expos are in the US) would know who he was. Rich has more people wanting to see him then the current Mr O and everyone else in the top 20.

I met Rich at The Nationals through Alex Azarian in Florida. That was about 5 years ago. He seemed like a respectable guy to me. Very personable. We hanged out and watch the prejudging together. I really never liked his Physique back then and like it less now. I know he will not live a long productive life either. Funny how some of you value success with money. That is because a lot of you are not in your 50's and 60's yet. Success to me is family, health, longevity, and simple pleasures in life. That being said, I liked Rich when I met him. He seemed to be alright to hang out with.

Last edited:
His wife is extremely hot though. Oh my God I can't even begin to.... Mmmm mmm Sarah Piana.

His wife use to date the huge bodybuilder guy that married the hot tranny. She has got some mental issues as well. lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws