mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP QUEEFER- I'm going to miss you, my friend!

You have zero clue what you are talking about. His death had zero to do with Kratom. Kratom is an all natural tree leaf from the coffee family that helps many people with numerous health/depression issues. What the F man??:confused:
It's okay. I gave him a month off to clear his head. This isn't the first time I've seen him say some really stupid shit. Hopefully he comes back with his head on straight. In a thread like this, that's a troll post. And we don't take to trolls here.

It's okay. I gave him a month off to clear his head. This isn't the first time I've seen him say some really stupid shit. Hopefully he comes back with his head on straight. In a thread like this, that's a troll post. And we don't take to trolls here.

You know when I saw that he had posted on the thread I clicked on it knowing he was going to say some stupid fucking shit as always. I was waiting for his "Another one bites the dust" posts.

You should just ban the fucktard for good.

I am very sad and sorry to hear of this. Thoughts and prayers to his loved ones. The world is definitively lacking without him. He will be missed.

When I got my new phone Bert's number come up in my contacts. A few days before his death I was gonna call him to surprise him but left it. I really regret not calling him now. I miss you Bert.

Beat me to it

When I got my new phone Bert's number come up in my contacts. A few days before his death I was gonna call him to surprise him but left it. I really regret not calling him now. I miss you Bert.

Elvia, I had a voice in my head tell me to text him the night he died at 9:40pm my time which was 12:40am his time. That's when he died. I didn't text because I thought he may be asleep. I should have tried.

Well what i cant believe is there are what? 140 thousand members here? And like 15000 were perusing the site today even? You cant give his wife and 13 year old boy 5 dollars? 10 dollars? 5 bucks I dont think thats much to ask, the guy contributed to this site for a decade, and was cool as heck to everyone. Noone is asking you to put in 100 to 1000 bucks, I know thats hard, but man you spend 5 bucks in the blink of an eye multiple times a day..... hell if 20 thousand members put in 5 bucks to the fundme account for his wife and 13 year old son....thats 100 grand so that his son can get thru these teenage years which are going to be very tough without a dad....and maybe help dramatically for college for him.
If i see members here giving 5 bucks I wont in the least think your a cheapskate...in fact just the opposite..Ill think "good for you bro...you did a good thing".....im more appalled at the number of people who havent given 5 bucks after all the posts that guy put on this board for a decade.

Last edited:
Well what i cant believe is there are what? 140 thousand members here? And like 15000 were perusing the site today even? You cant give his wife and 13 year old boy 5 dollars? 10 dollars? 5 bucks I dont think thats much to ask, the guy contributed to this site for a decade, and was cool as heck to everyone. Noone is asking you to put in 100 to 1000 bucks, I know thats hard, but man you spend 5 bucks in the blink of an eye multiple times a day..... hell if 20 thousand members put in 5 bucks to the fundme account for his wife and 13 year old son....thats 100 grand so that his son can get thru these teenage years which are going to be very tough without a dad....and maybe help dramatically for college for him.
If i see members here giving 5 bucks I wont in the least think your a cheapskate...in fact just the opposite..Ill think "good for you bro...you did a good thing".....im more appalled at the number of people who havent given 5 bucks after all the posts that guy put on this board for a decade.

DC to your point:
how bout AT LEAST every one that got a free sample from the guy pay it back. That has to be at least 100 guys.

Its bad enough when we take in all kinds of Steroids, GH, Peptides and Insulin but then you add in recreational drugs like Kratom on top and its a recipe for disaster :(

is this your dumb ass way of saying you are sorry something happened to our friend???? pathetic :naughty::naughty::naughty:

Good! Thank you sir. :)

Good! He was being a douche! Thank you Ouch. :)

Wow... I just am in shock. Bert was an amazing guy. We had some great convos over the years. Him and JJ really got me into being healthier and enjoying life much more, being the reason I am not on the boards as much anymore. I don't think Q or JJ know the true impact they have made on some members lives.

This one saddens me beyond words. It has been a terrible year and this just makes it that much worse.

Q you will be greatly missed brother. Say hi to my little bro up there and teach him the way of the weights big guy! Much love and respect now and forever.

I am praying for you miss q, JJ (as I know you and Q were true brothers by all depths of the word), and all of yours and Qs family.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
DC excellent post bro, and as i keep reading this thread it is amazing to me how many people were positively affected by this one man. Among most of the members here, and the fact i have not been posting for more than a few months due to personal obligations to my dad whom is recovering from Cancer, i would say i am THE LEAST to comment on this thread. But as i read on, i love to see messages of support and condolance to especially Mrs. Q, and Q's personal friends on this forum. I lost a 17 year old brother in a tragic car accident some years ago, he was a passenger.....the driver lived. I can say from at least personal experience that the hardest time for the family of a loved one whom passed into the next life, is when friends and family stop calling or coming by, or not as much. The sympathy letters stop coming, not to diminish their importance, or undermine the gesture, but then the mind steers from thoughts and messages of support, people coming by to visit.....to the shock of the loss itself.
Like i said, my contact with Queefer was minimal, yet very positive. He most certainly stood out amongst us. I urge friends of Q's and Mrs. Q, please dont stop calling her, visiting his family if possible, remind them they are in your prayers, send them books(based on faith and dealing with the passing of a loved one, if that similar faith is shared).....and lastly, DC made an excellent point, out of, how many thousand members here, we each cant send AT LEAST a lousy five dollars to the family to help them out? They will surely need it. Can we all (whether you knew Q or not) send a lousy $5/month? $10 every month? Will that make or break anyone here? Unless you are homeless, yet have internet access to post, this is totally doable. Can we give up ONE Starbucks coffee a month, buy 1 less ribeye steak, a less expensive protein that month? I personally am in a tight financial situation due to personal legal reasons, and lawyers are not cheap....but i most certainly will give the maximum i can, yes even if its a lousy $20, X 15,000 members? Dont do it because someone is pushing you, do it from the heart, and it will come back to you fivefold one day. Just my humble OPINION

Its bad enough when we take in all kinds of Steroids, GH, Peptides and Insulin but then you add in recreational drugs like Kratom on top and its a recipe for disaster :(

Stupid dingleberry...you don't know your ass from good apple butter.

IF you don't have anything intelligent to contribute, just shut up.

Exactly!....Every little bit helps. Thanks for posting this. :)

DC excellent post bro, and as i keep reading this thread it is amazing to me how many people were positively affected by this one man. Among most of the members here, and the fact i have not been posting for more than a few months due to personal obligations to my dad whom is recovering from Cancer, i would say i am THE LEAST to comment on this thread. But as i read on, i love to see messages of support and condolance to especially Mrs. Q, and Q's personal friends on this forum. I lost a 17 year old brother in a tragic car accident some years ago, he was a passenger.....the driver lived. I can say from at least personal experience that the hardest time for the family of a loved one whom passed into the next life, is when friends and family stop calling or coming by, or not as much. The sympathy letters stop coming, not to diminish their importance, or undermine the gesture, but then the mind steers from thoughts and messages of support, people coming by to visit.....to the shock of the loss itself.
Like i said, my contact with Queefer was minimal, yet very positive. He most certainly stood out amongst us. I urge friends of Q's and Mrs. Q, please dont stop calling her, visiting his family if possible, remind them they are in your prayers, send them books(based on faith and dealing with the passing of a loved one, if that similar faith is shared).....and lastly, DC made an excellent point, out of, how many thousand members here, we each cant send AT LEAST a lousy five dollars to the family to help them out? They will surely need it. Can we all (whether you knew Q or not) send a lousy $5/month? $10 every month? Will that make or break anyone here? Unless you are homeless, yet have internet access to post, this is totally doable. Can we give up ONE Starbucks coffee a month, buy 1 less ribeye steak, a less expensive protein that month? I personally am in a tight financial situation due to personal legal reasons, and lawyers are not cheap....but i most certainly will give the maximum i can, yes even if its a lousy $20, X 15,000 members? Dont do it because someone is pushing you, do it from the heart, and it will come back to you fivefold one day. Just my humble OPINION

I've had an extremely emotional few days thinking about Bert, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the kind words. Q would honestly be shocked by all of your kindness, posts and generosity. You guys meant the world to him and he truly thought of you guys as family. I am so sad that Bert isn't here to see all of this.....I miss him terribly more and more each day.

Addams - I am so sorry to hear about your brother.....:(

Guys- I found this pic (on a thread) of Bert & I at the Elite BB-ing contest a few yrs back that I'd love to have lightened up. Can anyone help me out with this?? I tried editing it from my phone but it didn't work too well.....

Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• 044 (2).JPG
    044 (2).JPG
    97 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
Holy shit man....so fucked up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator