mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

RIP QUEEFER- I'm going to miss you, my friend!

Hi Everyone!
I just talked to Miss Q.
She's doing her best to survive Bert's passing.
It's been devastating on her.
She said she will drop by and post when she's ready.

Bert was a great guy, stand up businessman, and ALWAYS answered his PMs helping in anyway that he could....the world has lost a good man and my condolences to his family and close friends.

SB

Bio

Thank you for editing out the antagonistic part of my post. I have always appreciated that about PM. Thats your job, and 95% of the time, as far as I am concerned you mods do it well.

The 5%, I do not agree with, I take up with the boss, damn if he does not always side with the mods.

Whats unfair, is we all talk about how great Queefer was, and yet we do not give much to help his wife.

We are all guilty

AB

Thank you for editing out the antagonistic part of my post. I have always appreciated that about PM. Thats your job, and 95% of the time, as far as I am concerned you mods do it well.

The 5%, I do not agree with, I take up with the boss, damn if he does not always side with the mods.

Whats unfair, is we all talk about how great Queefer was, and yet we do not give much to help his wife.

We are all guilty

AB
like i said. little bit from a lot of people goes a long way.

Wow! I don't visit here much anymore. Not much to add about all the Good and kind things Bert did for SO many here Including myself. I join in and celebrate his life. Not the length of the years it's the lives you touch in your journey. God give him rest and look after his wife and family

JR

I am in Romania with my family on vacation, but wanted to say something about Bert. We always had this thing in PMs where we would almost take bets who will last or who was a scammer. We both guess TrinityD before he became featured member. Bert was like Sherlock Holmes here, LOL. This is why it didn't surprised me that he was going to be good in Business. I knew the man thought about things well and was not easily fooled.

I will miss PMing him and laughing about certain things on here. I see more and more young people die way to young. Makes me appreciate the life I have more. Embrace your family, smile in life, stay positive and enjoy the simple things in life.

Miss Q, I don't know if you are feeling it, but I am giving you a great big hug through the internet and telling you I will miss him around here. I hope you find comfort and know we still want you around here. Bert, RIP my Brother, I will miss having you around.

Fie ca Dumnezeu să fie întotdeauna cu familia ta si confort le.

I am in Romania with my family on vacation, but wanted to say something about Bert. We always had this thing in PMs where we would almost take bets who will last or who was a scammer. We both guess TrinityD before he became featured member. Bert was like Sherlock Holmes here, LOL. This is why it didn't surprised me that he was going to be good in Business. I knew the man thought about things well and was not easily fooled.

I will miss PMing him and laughing about certain things on here. I see more and more young people die way to young. Makes me appreciate the life I have more. Embrace your family, smile in life, stay positive and enjoy the simple things in life.

Miss Q, I don't know if you are feeling it, but I am giving you a great big hug through the internet and telling you I will miss him around here. I hope you find comfort and know we still want you around here. Bert, RIP my Brother, I will miss having you around.

Fie ca Dumnezeu să fie întotdeauna cu familia ta si confort le.

Pesty, your post actually made me laugh, thank you! Bert (Q) definitely acted like the unofficial mod and or PI of Professional Muscle! I don't know if you guys knew how much he actually cherished his friendships with most of you on this board, but he did. He talked about you, just like you were his family, and would often became extremely emotional when you guys were going through your own personal issues, health scares, death in families, or when some of you got scammed. I remember how horrible and depressed he felt when the whole Pac M thing went down and he ended up leaving the board. You guys were and always will be his Pro Mo brothers, and I know he would be shocked and amazed at all your posts, messages and stories. He truly loved you guys and appreciated each and every everyone of you that helped support UnderGroundSupps. He always talked about how lucky he was to become a sponsor on this board & was SO APPRECIATIVE.

Thank you to everyone that posted here. I am still reading what each one of you had to say, and wish I could respond to everyone, but wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. I knew this thread was going on, but just got enough nerve to sign in and read it. This has been one of the hardest weeks of my life and the most shocking. Our relationship wasn't perfect, but we truly loved each other and never spent that much time apart. Something kept us coming back for more, good or bad...there was some sort of force pulling us together. I miss Bert more than words can describe and wish I could say more, but I'm still a bit in disbelief and numb.

Thank you to JJ for starting this thread and thank you, Tri Terror for making the 2 hr trip to speak at Bert's service. Bert would have acted like he didn't like all this attention...but deep down he would be smiling/smirching at each one of us!

YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING AND I LOVE READING WHAT EACH ONE OF YOU HAD TO SAY. YES, I AM EXTREMELY EMOTIONAL, BUT YOUR POSTS ARE ACTUALLY HELPING ME PROCESS THROUGH ALL OF THIS.

Attachments

• 254150_116698865084633_2173876_n.jpg
    254150_116698865084633_2173876_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 859
  • 10599261_763274870427026_4798768070621483314_n.jpg
    10599261_763274870427026_4798768070621483314_n.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 866
  • 20130608_235212.jpg
    20130608_235212.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 812
Last edited:

Attachments

• 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 801
  • 173.JPG
    173.JPG
    77.5 KB · Views: 820
  • 227414_104971016257418_3695566_n.jpg
    227414_104971016257418_3695566_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_2862.jpg
    IMG_2862.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 707
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 829
My mom says Bert was very handsome! :)

I can't decide who is sexier... Bert or Amy... definitely the perfect match ;)

Amy it is nice to see you posting on here. I hope you are ok. I think you should take that trip to see Barbie in Liverpool one day. If you ever need anything just let me know.

My mom says Bert was very handsome! :)

:p

Please tell your mom her and I had the exact same thought looking at those last pics Miss Q posted, JJ! :eek::)

Actually, the very first impression that came to my mind opening them was something along the lines of "damn, not only did Bert have a great body, but he also had the perfect face to match it... an overall great looking guy"!! :love::D

I like this one especially... very classy! ;)

Attachments

• Bert021.jpg
    Bert021.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 455
RIP my friend.

U have contributed allot of info to this forum.

Love

This hurts my heart so much for the pain u are all feeling for his family for all his loved ones may u all stay forever young.

Mrs Q. - I only talked with Bert a few times when he was starting to carry kratom - but he and I had a few laughs and shared ideas and I could tell that Bert was a great guy. I am sure that he had his flaws like all of us but I could tell he had a good heart. I know you don't know me but I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that there are plenty of people like me out here praying for you and your family.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Organic Pro
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity