over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rips and water retention

fammy

Newbies
Besides having a low sodium diet, to me thats under 2 grams a day and possibly utilizing lasix, are there any other suggestions to keep water retention as low as possible when on Rips. Thanks fellas

Last edited:
i just do tons of cardio that usually helps a lil plus i drink a cple cups of straight black coffee cuz caffeine is a natural diuretic

Vit C....4-6 grams/day.

nice, i have a TON of high quality Sodium Ascorbate that i got on sale about 4months ago...thanks bro!!!

No problem. I learned it from the guys on the board that have been at this a lot longer than I have.

Why would you care about water retention so much that you would take your sodium THAT low and consider lasix? Even if you are competing, you go off GH 2-3 weeks out.

You need sodium, I personally get weak as a baby when I sodium deplete, people who exercise need a lot more sodium than your average joe, if you eat a clean diet, you probably need to supplement sodium if you also exercise a lot.

Besides having a low sodium diet, to me thats under 2 grams a day and possibly utilizing lasix, are there any other suggestions to keep water retention as low as possible when on Rips. Thanks fellas

Are you experiencing water retention from them yourself or just asking because you've read that so many do?

DOnt reduce sodium, keep it in there and drink more fluids throughout the day. DOnt take Lasix esp if sodium depleting. DO cardio that will sweat out some water retent. Try the Vit C I like 2g three times a day-->It works!!! Eat clean. I do the above and exp no water retent from Rips, at least none that make me think about it anyways as I still drop fat and continue to look better.

To those who get bad H2O retent from them whats your bodyfat %?

Why would you care about water retention so much that you would take your sodium THAT low and consider lasix? Even if you are competing, you go off GH 2-3 weeks out.

You need sodium, I personally get weak as a baby when I sodium deplete, people who exercise need a lot more sodium than your average joe, if you eat a clean diet, you probably need to supplement sodium if you also exercise a lot.

i haven't taken my sodium that low...just a thought and wouldn't take lasix if i did take it that low. just looking to minimize water retention when on my rips.

Are you experiencing water retention from them yourself or just asking because you've read that so many do?

DOnt reduce sodium, keep it in there and drink more fluids throughout the day. DOnt take Lasix esp if sodium depleting. DO cardio that will sweat out some water retent. Try the Vit C I like 2g three times a day-->It works!!! Eat clean. I do the above and exp no water retent from Rips, at least none that make me think about it anyways as I still drop fat and continue to look better.

To those who get bad H2O retent from them whats your bodyfat %?

not experiencing water retention yet. Just being pro-active about everything before i add rips

Good gh but known for it water retention problems which are from the filler or fillers used. I would consider a different brand.

No you want anti-oxidants, not pro oxidants. Excess oxidation of cells is no bueno.

Good gh but known for it water retention problems which are from the filler or fillers used. I would consider a different brand.

I'm sorry but this just isn't accurate. What filler exactly could cause water retention? Even if the "filler" was pure sodium, it wouldn't be enough to cause water retention. Could it be "variations" of the GH structure? And what receptors would these target exactly? It's pure broscience that the fillers cause water retention. It's the STRENGTH of the REAL GH that causes water retention. I could go on. So the idea is, GH is known to be a strong promoter of water retention, but ADDED to the GH is some mystery compound that is MORE powerful at promoting water retention?

Sorry for being a douch but I find the premise frustrating.

Start slow and only take what you can tolerate.

I'm sorry but this just isn't accurate. What filler exactly could cause water retention? Even if the "filler" was pure sodium, it wouldn't be enough to cause water retention. Could it be "variations" of the GH structure? And what receptors would these target exactly? It's pure broscience that the fillers cause water retention. It's the STRENGTH of the REAL GH that causes water retention. I could go on. So the idea is, GH is known to be a strong promoter of water retention, but ADDED to the GH is some mystery compound that is MORE powerful at promoting water retention?

Use some Pharma at any dose same as rips and you tell me who uses sugar filler and who doesn't. I'm not clamming to know what fillers are used, I'm telling you my body doesn't hold an ounce of extra water on quality gh compared to certain Chinese generics.... What else can it be? They've both been tested to have active hgh in the the bottles which leaves he obvious argument of what fillers are used. To answer your question, I'm saying sugar is the most likely cause of the water retention. Purity is the obvious problem.

I will be honest with you, I'm not the educated on the things you stated in bold above. I was just pointing out whats obvious to me, I don't think that deep into it so to speak, But you might have a point. I just speaking my opinion on my experience with the brand compared to other, Nothing more. I only speak in my opinion as that's all have have to fall back on is the things I've experienced personally. Not trying to be a broscience douche at all myself. You have a valid point, But I personally don't have knowledge on that aspect of hgh.

as stated...bro science. when you have facts then you should post them.

I posted my real life fact, What part of that didn't you understand? Fact is, It's all speculation until it's proven in a lab. I'm pointing out what the obvious reason would be. When 2 products test at almost the same MW and almost the same active hgh amount, Explain to me what it would be when you use one @ 10 ius a day and have 3+ pitting edema in your legs and the other at the same amount even 30 ius a day and the edema is maybe 1 in the same area? Use rips, I don't care... I'm simply saying it is not normal to gain 10 lbs of water on 5 ius a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131