over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Roman's TB-500 Log.........

Interested in this, I also sleep on my side and my left shoulder gives me shit. I've been doing a shoulder stretch with a 60" dowel rod rotating from front all the way behind the head. It has helped me tremendously. ~50 reps eod

Quick youtube search, this is it.

Increase Shoulder Flexibility Fast with This Shoulder Stretch - YouTube

I should start doing this. had in the past, but for some reason, let it go...

^ I think the only way is to slep on your back, all of the exercises and stretches can go out the window but just sleeping on it funny and your back to square 1.

agree

Very impressive!

Rotator cuffs bothering me. I'm a side sleeper and trying to change that habit. Some of the relief there, when it comes, could be from both.....

Btw mate, what type injury were you healing, if you don't mind me asking?

Bicep tendon. Had the same injury in the other arm previously that took best part of a year to heal. Though i didnt rest that one as much as i should. Over the moon with my tb500 results. Pain free training rocks!

4th Day

Bicep tendon. Had the same injury in the other arm previously that took best part of a year to heal. Though i didnt rest that one as much as i should. Over the moon with my tb500 results. Pain free training rocks!

If I hadn't acquired my item elsewhere, i'd swear some of you blokes were TB500 reps. very encouraging.

btw... no noticeable on 4th day

tb500 is pretty interesting, i have a nagging knee injury maybe need to pick some up

Just ordered some myself, just came! Can't wait to give it a run, this shoulder of mine is the worst! Subscribed and can't wait to see what u find!

Also have a question, are u just doing the 5mg once for the first week? Or splitting it up into smaller daily doses? Thanks roman

Also have a question, are u just doing the 5mg once for the first week? Or splitting it up into smaller daily doses? Thanks roman

I am only administering my dose on a once a week basis.

BTW....

....I seem to be observing some slight improvement in the shoulder pain. Again, could be attributable to sleeping on my back, but I did sleep on my side for awhile last night, and the pain is still subsiding.

Went in today for my knee injections, so that will skew the results, and I can no longer use that as a metric.

whatever slight shoulder pain improvement i may have percieved a few days ago seems to have diminished. I cant' seem to stop sleeping on my side, and two days ago at the gym was shoulder/arm day, which i had to hit lightly due to the "injuries". I have injected two times already, with a third coming up next tuesday. I'm hoping these "improvements" some are alluding to in the third week materialize in the next week or so......?

today was a little better. don't thnk i slept on the side, and shoulders seem better. this is a TB500 log, and pretty sure none of this day to day is due to this peptide. Hopefully, things will begin to change in a week or so?

Injection #3 - 2.5mg

Second day of continous improvement with the shoulder pain. Fairly certain I may not have slept on the side, and as such, is probably the primary reason for the improvement.....

Knee pain is almost zero. But this result is mixed due to knee injections. Swapping out leg day to today, as tomorrow is another in the knee injection series....

Minor pain in wrist is now comletely gone.....

tendonitis in right arm seems to be abating. able to do some moderately weighted one arm concentration curls (55lbs) and low reps (7) with reduced pain and without aggrevating the injury. Reverse curls have ALWAYS been problematic with my tendonitis, and have been slowly working this back into the routine, but very gingerly.

Last edited:
shoulder pain improvements seem to be holding.

knee injections today

chest day today, so let's see if that aggrevates the shoulders more

I have always slept on my side and had very bad shoulder pain for a long time, until I trained myself to not sleep on my arm. Instead I sleep with my arm and shoulder pushed forward, so I am sleeping on my shoulder blade and my elbow is in front of my body.

I really don't sleep very well on my back, to this day so I feel very lucky I discovered how to sleep on my side without messing up my shoulder!

Good to see you getting results with TB-500. I am too. I had terrible tennis elbow, both sides and started TB-500 about a month ago. The pain is much better, though not completely gone.

I added BPC ___(can't remember the full name) and can't tell for sure whether that is helping, but I think it is.

I have always slept on my side and had very bad shoulder pain for a long time, until I trained myself to not sleep on my arm. Instead I sleep with my arm and shoulder pushed forward, so I am sleeping on my shoulder blade and my elbow is in front of my body.

I really don't sleep very well on my back, to this day so I feel very lucky I discovered how to sleep on my side without messing up my shoulder!

Good to see you getting results with TB-500. I am too. I had terrible tennis elbow, both sides and started TB-500 about a month ago. The pain is much better, though not completely gone.

I added BPC ___(can't remember the full name) and can't tell for sure whether that is helping, but I think it is.

Not sure what BPC is... peptide? haven't heard of it before.

I was able to add more weight while hitting the bench press. Fly's are still bugging my shoulder, and not able to do much weight or reps. Shoulders are feeling a little better today. I'm thinking this is going to be a game of inches on a daily basis. I only slept on my side a little bit. Finally got the woman to stop poking at me in my sleep. she does this when i snore, and i only snore on my back. invested in some ear plugs so this should help.

BPC 157 a peptide. I got mine from Ergopep and after 1 week of treating my lab rat with it, I can definitely say it helps with healing.

I will say again that our knowledge, and application of, peptides is exploding! So I checked out and found this abstract on BPC 157

The promoting effect of pentadecapeptide BPC ... [J Appl Physiol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

There will come a point in time where this "old age thing" will be something we can control and slow down. It's amazing to me that there are some in the life extension movement that fully expect to live to 120 by simply restricting their caloric intake by 30%. Anyways, that can be a subject for another thread, so for now, let me just say that....

shoulders seem to be doing better, but not much. today is arm/shoulder day at the gym, so this will be a good test for the right arm tendonitis i have....

you blokes are going to love this. Watched the Raider game last night, did a few shots, drank a few beers, then a few more......
...let's just say i was feeling pretty good last night. Had the woman come pick me up frrom my buddies house, went home, and fell asleep. And I slept on my side. Woke up this morning, and as I type this, my shoulders feel fine, my tendonitis in my right arm feels like it is gone.

I hope I will be able to report tomorrow, the same thing i reported today. No plans on going to the gym today, so damn! I hope this think isn't a fluke?

slept on my side again last night (really need to stop doing tthat somehow...), so i woke up and shoulders are a little sore. but not bad. tendonitis seems to be doing better. i can really tell when the tendonitis is flaring up by flexing my bicep into a muscle, and can feel the pain. doing it this morning and fairly pain free.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131