over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sad news today

Uluwatu

Registered
Our Baby boy Kaz, who is an American Pitbull Terrier, was diagnosed with T cell lymphoma today. He is only 3.5 years old. We start Chemotherapy for him this afternoon, lasting 25 weeks. Hopefully he will come through and live a long life. I think we caught it early enough. Please keep him in your prayers. Attached is a recent photo of him.

Attachments

• IMG_0228sm.jpg
    IMG_0228sm.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 274
What a beautiful Dog. He sits proud like a real champion. he is a fighter and he will fight thru this. I too love my dogs very much. He looks like he leads a good life with you. My boys are with me nearly 24/7. I bring them to my gym where they are a real hit. Not mearly as manly as Pit Bulls but they think they are. Two pure bred Chihuahuas. I will keep him in my prayers for a full recovery. Keep us updated bro, as ther are lots of dog lovers on this board. I hope all goes well.

Uluwatu said:
Our Baby boy Kaz, who is an American Pitbull Terrier, was diagnosed with T cell lymphoma today. He is only 3.5 years old. We start Chemotherapy for him this afternoon, lasting 25 weeks. Hopefully he will come through and live a long life. I think we caught it early enough. Please keep him in your prayers. Attached is a recent photo of him.

I have a 3 year old APT myself...I will certainly keep him in my prayers...

I hope everything works out, he looks like a good ol' boy. One of my Pits was diagnosed with Accute Hymolytic Aniemia when he was about 1.5 and I was told he wouldnt make it. I spent thousands on Blood transfusions when he woudl get sick and all types of medical care. Then he got ATP which causes major hemorraging. he is still with me today and a little fighter, he will be 8 in June. Pits are very strong dogs who have a great tolerance for pain.

Dude, I feel for you. I have a 1 year old Pure English staffy with fucked up back legs. 3 Vets recommended putting her to sleep but my fiance loves the dog too much, me too. When she is in too much pain I will have to sneak to vet during the day and have her put to sleep and tell the mrs the dog had a heart attack or something. I only put my Rotty to sleep 5 months ago, damn dogs huh, always somethin. Lovem but they make you cry sometimes.

That is a beautiful animal.

Best of luck with your pet, Uluwatu.

Best of luck with your boy! I know what it's like to love your pup like a son. I have three dogs and I worry sick about em if I leave town for two days. They become your children. BC and I have no kids, so our dogs are ours. I'll go crazy when the day comes to let go of em. We have a boy who is now 13 and I think that he still has a good while on this earth but man it'll be messy when he goes!

uluwata

sorry to hear about this man, i cant imagine if my boy had a disease like that. he's going to be 4 this may...he's a blue nose pit. i love him to death as im sure you do yours.

i am sure it is stressful.. if my pitt had this i would do just what you are doing.. my pitt sally, is a great dog and part of the family.. money be damned.. lol;)

Big Lee said:
Dude, I feel for you. I have a 1 year old Pure English staffy with fucked up back legs. 3 Vets recommended putting her to sleep but my fiance loves the dog too much, me too. When she is in too much pain I will have to sneak to vet during the day and have her put to sleep and tell the mrs the dog had a heart attack or something. I only put my Rotty to sleep 5 months ago, damn dogs huh, always somethin. Lovem but they make you cry sometimes.
Yea it is a tough call, but it's what I call tough love my friend. I had a little purebred Chihuahua that was twenty when I had him put to sleep. Cut me in half, I still don't think I'm over it. He was my best mate and was with me 24/7. He got very sick, kidney failure I suspect, so I had the vet come out to the house and give him the shot. He passed away in my arms, which I thought was the absolute best place for him at that time. He gave so much and all he wanted in return was love, well he got all I had to give. Dogs are special and desrve to treated special. When the day come my friend you'll know it was the right choice. I could not stand to see my BOY/LITTLE OLD MAN in pain. Wish we could do the same for us humans. It was very peaceful. Tough Love indeed!!

Uluwatu said:

Kaz is beautiful - I love him! He will be in my thoughts and prayers, post more pictures!!!

He will be in my thoughts and prayers also.Hope is come out ok.

I'm sorry to hear this. I'll be keeping your baby in my prayers. Please keep us updated!

Thank You all so much for your kind words, you don't know how much it means to us. Yesterday was a really tough day, My wife and I were completely devestated. But now it is time to stay strong and think positive. Kaz's first treatment of chemo went well, only 25 more weeks of chemo to go. Here is one more picture of him. I will keep you all updated every couple of weeks as we progress through his treatment.

Attachments

• IMG_030107.jpg
    IMG_030107.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 139
Thoughts with you and...

I have spent more on health care on my two dogs than I have myself. I care deeply and understand your pain.

Story:

Due to my girlfriend being out of the country for three months with an ill parent I brought my dogs to the office so they would not be alone all day. They are trained, I however place a pad in my office so they can relieve themselves if I am not there to take them out.

One of my employees is not in any fashion an animal lover. He complained mightily about the smell. I assure you my dogs do not smell. He does have a very pronounced probiscus and therefore may inhale particles that miss the average size nose. After about two weeks of these cracks I finally broke it down for him:

"My dogs smell better than most of your fellow countrymen who do not live in the major cities (he is from Brazil) and quite frankly if it came to saving my dogs' life or some random human I have never met in the jungles of Brazil, my dogs are probably going to be alive". Further more if one of you needs to leave this office, its not going to be my dogs".

1. This was terrrible and immature to say. 2. It is true.

He almost didn't talk to me for 4 months, and I own the company and office building! He is quite fond of my dogs now BTW.

I only repeat this to show the bonds one can have with their dogs. I feel for you.

Pekkerwood

i have a 2 year old female APT named cookie ...i love her to death ...as i love all pits and dogs in general ...and i hate hearing stories like this ...but it just goes to show how much you care for your dog to do what you are doing because i would do the same ...i wish him and you guys the best of luck and hope and prey he pulls through ...

Pekkerwood said:
I have spent more on health care on my two dogs than I have myself. I care deeply and understand your pain.

Story:

Due to my girlfriend being out of the country for three months with an ill parent I brought my dogs to the office so they would not be alone all day. They are trained, I however place a pad in my office so they can relieve themselves if I am not there to take them out.

One of my employees is not in any fashion an animal lover. He complained mightily about the smell. I assure you my dogs do not smell. He does have a very pronounced probiscus and therefore may inhale particles that miss the average size nose. After about two weeks of these cracks I finally broke it down for him:

"My dogs smell better than most of your fellow countrymen who do not live in the major cities (he is from Brazil) and quite frankly if it came to saving my dogs' life or some random human I have never met in the jungles of Brazil, my dogs are probably going to be alive". Further more if one of you needs to leave this office, its not going to be my dogs".

1. This was terrrible and immature to say. 2. It is true.

He almost didn't talk to me for 4 months, and I own the company and office building! He is quite fond of my dogs now BTW.

I only repeat this to show the bonds one can have with their dogs. I feel for you.

Pekkerwood
I'm with you. My two dogs are at my side almost 24/7. I bring them to my gym (I own It) If any one ever said anything negative about them being here I would tell them to go train elsewhere. My dogs are better behaved and trained than prolly half of my customers!!

My staffy is sitting under my feet at my gym with me as I type this. They are like little people.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131