over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

shoulder nerve issue from injection?

hampros2

Newbies
searched but couldn't find anyone with a similar experience

2 days ago i did my normal 2cc shot of half tren and half prop in each delt. left side went smooth but while injecting in the right delt i felt a very sharp burning sensation. this has happened before and then i will usually just pull out and try another spot but this time i just kept going. went to the gym and trained and everything was fine no pain but the next day i woke up and i could barely move my right arm, terrible sensation like someone is stabbing me with a knife when raising the arm to the front or side, extreme weakness. now 2 days later i think the pain has slightly subsided but my entire right side looks deflated. entire upper arm and delt looks totally atrophied, all muscle definition totally gone. there is no swelling or redness at the injection site and i dont have a fever. has anyone experienced anything like this before?

I've hit what I believe is my sciatic before. Just had crazy pain in my leg, definitely wasn't pip. But it just went away after a few days

I've had many bad shots like this in the past. You may of not hit a nerve dead on but that pocket of gear you just injected may cause some compression or irritation on nerve(s) causing your muscles to have a relaxed tone. It will eventually normalized as that gear is absorbed and metabolized over the next few days or week.

If you ever hit a nerve dead on you will know for sure because it will be the most intense burning sensation you will have ever experienced in your life lasting about 1-5 mins at its peak. If the pain at that level lasted any longer id probably slit my own throat its that excruating. Im not trying to be melodramatic and I consider myself to have a pretty high pain threshold. Sound like you got close to hitting one or just barely nipped it causing irritation. Give a another few days and you get back that muscle tone.

It’s happening to me before, felt like somebody hit me with a sledge hammer whenever I moved certain ways and I had the burning going in too. Like everyone said give it a few days....

I agree with everyone else in that you likely injected right on a nerve. The inflammation probably compressed the nerve and that's what caused the effects you saw the following morning. I would say everything should be fine if you're improving 2 days later, but nerves are tricky beasts. Just try not to aggravate the delt area for a few more days.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws