over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleeping aids

Tapper off slowly first the dosage then the frequency of administration.Like Alfresco said exhaust yourself during the day and skip the afternoon nap.
less is better for longevity, you been struggling for a while Sides a reset MAY be in order.

I also take Valium as a muscle relaxer after about 12 (heavy) surgeries, it helps me in that I don't need heavier painkillers anymore.

I'm not going to say taking Valium long term is good for you but as long as the dose is low (I only take 5 mg a day) I think it's detrimental effects are somewhat overstated.

Marijuana is probably the safest and most potent. I take an antihistamine every night. My bloodwork is great. Lots of the aforementioned holistic options are viable as well, exhaust those first before you go to an OTC or SCRIPT sleep aid. Consider running a cycle of MK677 :)

I also take Valium as a muscle relaxer after about 12 (heavy) surgeries, it helps me in that I don't need heavier painkillers anymore.

I'm not going to say taking Valium long term is good for you but as long as the dose is low (I only take 5 mg a day) I think it's detrimental effects are somewhat overstated.
honest question, do you rely on the 5mg a day? What would life be like without that 5mg? no judgment just curious your perspective is. I have a decent background in pharmaceuticals and chemistry, and I would advise anyone against taking valium at any dose for sleep before exhausting natural options first and identifying and isolating the root of the problem. Taking a valium casually when necessary for a "crisis" is one thing. Speaking from vast experience as someone with treatment-resistant PTSD, depression, and subsequent insomnia from the PTSD. I feel as if I HAve exhausted my research, and been through the gauntlet of all anti depressants and SSRIS in my early 20s

honest question, do you rely on the 5mg a day? What would life be like without that 5mg? no judgment just curious your perspective is. I have a decent background in pharmaceuticals and chemistry, and I would advise anyone against taking valium at any dose for sleep before exhausting natural options first and identifying and isolating the root of the problem. Taking a valium casually when necessary for a "crisis" is one thing. Speaking from vast experience as someone with treatment-resistant PTSD, depression, and subsequent insomnia from the PTSD. I feel as if I HAve exhausted my research, and been through the gauntlet of all anti depressants and SSRIS in my early 20s

Do you or did you have problems falling asleep or staying asleep and what did you do to fix it.

Thank you.

Man, I jusy started using Prami for the first time to knock out some prolactin gyno from a test, tren, npp cycle, got rid of it in 4 days and it knocks me the fuck out and puts you in a pretty great mood from the dopamine.lol. Probably not a long term solution as I've heard about older people not being able to get off of it without getting depression, when used at higher doses, but .25mg knocks me on my ass. Probably the lesser if two evils if you are needing to get off benzos anyway. The first two days sucked and couldn't sleep, after that though, sleep is solid.

Sounds like you’re justifying being an addict dude, “just need a little to get me normal”.....

I know you’re not an addict at all but that’s a very slippery slope you’re on.

Insane Labz makes a product called RIP, that knocks me out and puts me in deep rem sleep.

All the information available says benzos are only for very short term use, the precribing guidelines etc. But the thing is that psychiatrists do put people on these long term and they supposedly have vast amounts of knowledge, experience and expertise. I know a few people on stims for ADHD who are also precribed Rohypnol for sleep long term. They are also regularly drug tested for street drugs. But for whatever reason the benzos are judged as fine long term.
My mother is over 70 and has a standing script for zopiclone to be used every night, has had it for years. Meanwhile the prescription guidelines state that it's not adviced for elderly people and should only be used for 14 days max. Should also only be used as a last ditch med after other avenues are exhausted. But in reality tons of people are put on these long term as a first option, especially old people. How the docs justify deviating from the guidelines I don't know.

I saw a psychiatrist a while back for anxiety and the first thing she said was forget about a Valium script. I wasn't looking for it anyway. :D I did ask for hydroxyzine which she immediately gave me. I have tried it a couple of times in the past without any effects that I could remember. But I wanted to see if it worked this time around, and it did, did notice a small release of tension. But holy shit, brutal nightmares and constant headache. I felt it made me all red eyed too, but I'm uncertain it was the cause for sure.

Insane Labz makes a product called RIP, that knocks me out and puts me in deep rem sleep.

It's based on phenibut. I would say phenibut, in my experience, is more addictive than Valium. I'm not against it in principle, just saying it's a hard drug.

All the information available says benzos are only for very short term use, the precribing guidelines etc. But the thing is that psychiatrists do put people on these long term and they supposedly have vast amounts of knowledge, experience and expertise. I know a few people on stims for ADHD who are also precribed Rohypnol for sleep long term. They are also regularly drug tested for street drugs. But for whatever reason the benzos are judged as fine long term.
My mother is over 70 and has a standing script for zopiclone to be used every night, has had it for years. Meanwhile the prescription guidelines state that it's not adviced for elderly people and should only be used for 14 days max. Should also only be used as a last ditch med after other avenues are exhausted. But in reality tons of people are put on these long term as a first option, especially old people. How the docs justify deviating from the guidelines I don't know.

I saw a psychiatrist a while back for anxiety and the first thing she said was forget about a Valium script. I wasn't looking for it anyway. :D I did ask for hydroxyzine which she immediately gave me. I have tried it a couple of times in the past without any effects that I could remember. But I wanted to see if it worked this time around, and it did, did notice a small release of tension. But holy shit, brutal nightmares and constant headache. I felt it made me all red eyed too, but I'm uncertain it was the cause for sure.

I'm curious, how much hydroxyzine do you use for sleep purposes?

It's based on phenibut. I would say phenibut, in my experience, is more addictive than Valium. I'm not against it in principle, just saying it's a hard drug.

Phenibut works well for sleep if you aren't used to it. I agree about it being a hard drug. Phenibut withdrawal is just as bad as benzo withdrawal. I'd compare it to xanax. Valium withdrawal might seem milder in terms of effects, but the long half life means withdrawal lasts for weeks.

Are you sure about hydroxyzine? The doc actually Rx'd it to me when I was under a ton of stress and wanted something that worked quickly but wasn't addictive (was going to be Ativan). Didn't know it was for sleep until I started searching threads here but it seems like shit compared to Benadryl.
I apologize. I had that mistaken for another sleep med. It is an antihistamine like benadryl but there is a slight chance on dependency.

I'm curious, how much hydroxyzine do you use for sleep purposes?

I wanted to use it during the day for anxiety. The doc wrote a script for 10mg tabs and told me I could take up to 3 at a time. I checked the prescribing guidelines and it says up to 100mg 4x a day. :D I used 3 tabs in the morning and 3 at night. I finished the 200 tabs she scripted, don't know if it's worthwhile to use due to the nightmares and stuffy head feeling.

Phenibut works well for sleep if you aren't used to it. I agree about it being a hard drug. Phenibut withdrawal is just as bad as benzo withdrawal. I'd compare it to xanax. Valium withdrawal might seem milder in terms of effects, but the long half life means withdrawal lasts for weeks.

Last year I ate 200 tabs of 5mg Valium during/after a 7 week stay at hospital, 15mg/day. When I stopped it abruptly I had no withdrawals. Phenibut caused rebound insomnia/anxiety after just a couple of weeks back in the day. I absolutely loved Phenibut, incredible feeling, but I haven't touched it since, must have been 12-15 years ago. The rebound was just nasty, didn't sleep at all for several days, with tremendous anxiety. Too bad because it was great for anxiety and mood.

I take trazadone when needed. When working night shifts it helps me sleep during the day. Other than that I take melatonin just about every night which helps.

Good question. I think I do for it's muscle relaxing properties (I don't take it for sleep purposes) but I'm sure it's less unhealthy than the Oxycodone I was on before. I've also run out of it several times and got next to no withdrawls so I think I'm ok there. 5 Mg is also a very low dosage.

But I agree with your post.

Sounds like you’re justifying being an addict dude, “just need a little to get me normal”.....

I know you’re not an addict at all but that’s a very slippery slope you’re on.

Well like I said, I do take it for it's muscle relaxing properties which after about a dozen heavy surgeries (lower back and rib cage mostly) relieves me of the need to be on heavy painkillers (I used to be on Oxycodone and Tramadol in the past) so I really think it's the lesser of two evils for me.

But again, just like ADHD-stimulants and hypnotics, I do think benzo's are overprescribed/prescribed too easily.

I take trazadone when needed. When working night shifts it helps me sleep during the day. Other than that I take melatonin just about every night which helps.

What dose do you take?

Does seroquel give you any sides? How many hours of sleep do you get on it? You feel refreshed in the morning?

i was on 50mg of Seroquel at one time, it turned me into a zombie. Couldn’t function the next day. It will knock your ass out though, quickly.

For users who have access (legal access, of course!), look around dispensaries for Monster Cookies. I'm a daily user and haven't come across another strain better for sleep. A bowl before bed and it's almost narcotic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131