over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sodium Loading to drop water..

medici999

Banned
Right...i go away in 10days.

Im not contest ready by any means...just going on holiday, probs about 10-12%

Abs are visible etc.

Diet is under 100g carbs a day atm from mainly fruit. 200g protein and about 70g good fats.

I planned on adding sodium like salt/soy sauce to all my meals from now till wednesday night next week and keeping my water intake high. Thurs and fri water will remain high but sodium will be very low...and i will start a carb up friday night as ill still be training on friday just to fully deplete. I fly 8am sat morning...so will be up about 1am as i have a big 4hour drive to the airport...so i was thinking carb up 9pm onwards on friday night..like pancakes and syrup etc...and stop about 4am..as if i fly at 8am i want to have filled out i guess.

I also thought about cutting carbs out almost fully from now..till when i carb up which will be next friday evening and sat at when im like at the airport etc.

Just looking for something fairly simple that will help me dry out a bit, im not expecting miracles etc..but anything that may help.

Im taking 3-4green tea drinks a day, and 3g vit c.

I also have lots of dandelion root and plenty of vit c on hand.

Any suggestions would be great.

I don't think you're going to get the intended result by loading and then dropping sodium. This may work if you're trying to look good for one day but you are going to have a rebound when you add sodium back into the diet, even if it's only one high-sodium meal. At this point you will look worse than you did before. I would keep sodium normal, raise water intake, and maybe look into a mild herbal diuretic like MHP Expel. Use it for a few days prior to your trip AM and PM, and continue using it through the trip while keeping water intake high. This isn't going to work miracles, but it will help keep some water off. Hope this helps.

You are not in good enough shape where manipulating these things will make a difference.

You are not in good enough shape where manipulating these things will make a difference.

Agreed> medici, focus brother. You hired alex, did you ask him his thoughts?

I think I get the point what youre trying to do by dropping weight or thinning out your skin so you look better and skin is tighter.

Youre trying to do the sodium load trick to shock your body like competitors do to come in vascular or harder. I wouldnt bother it's temporary and you do rebound bad as someone above pointed out.

First I would cut out the fruit and rely on complex carbs for fuel. Keep your carbs low like you are. Rely on cardio to burn calories once or twice a day. Cardio before your first meal or after your last carb meal of the day. Drink diet tea low sodium or distilled water with no sodium. Boil your chicken to get the sodium out. Eat greens for fiber or drink a glass of metamucil low sugar to move the food along. These are a few tricks but I would use the search option for better methods.

use sea salt not table salt if you use salts for your food or no salt at all. Lower your sodium it will help with water retention. Even lower blood pressure.

Last edited:
Right...i go away in 10days.

Im not contest ready by any means...just going on holiday, probs about 10-12%

Abs are visible etc.

Diet is under 100g carbs a day atm from mainly fruit. 200g protein and about 70g good fats.

I planned on adding sodium like salt/soy sauce to all my meals from now till wednesday night next week and keeping my water intake high. Thurs and fri water will remain high but sodium will be very low...and i will start a carb up friday night as ill still be training on friday just to fully deplete. I fly 8am sat morning...so will be up about 1am as i have a big 4hour drive to the airport...so i was thinking carb up 9pm onwards on friday night..like pancakes and syrup etc...and stop about 4am..as if i fly at 8am i want to have filled out i guess.

I also thought about cutting carbs out almost fully from now..till when i carb up which will be next friday evening and sat at when im like at the airport etc.

Just looking for something fairly simple that will help me dry out a bit, im not expecting miracles etc..but anything that may help.

Im taking 3-4green tea drinks a day, and 3g vit c.

I also have lots of dandelion root and plenty of vit c on hand.

Any suggestions would be great.

Mate - you're going on holiday. It's not the Olympia stage. If you're from the UK, it's probably Spain or some such where you will look tons better than 99% of the lard arses around you. Don't sweat it, relax, enjoy the scenery and bring back some pics of all the flange you've pulled.

if you are looking for a good OTC to drop water try taraxatone... i did for a photo shoot and commercial.... it worked GREAT!... 4 days tarax with high water then 12-16 hours before time cut out water... I lost 8lbs over night... but your going to gain it back during your vacation... but hey if your looking to get laid on night 1 then go for it!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws