advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Somebody help me not to be a chicken about calf injections.

BigBoyJ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My calves have always lagged behind. I started doing bi and tri injections about a year ago and my arms have improved majorly, no seo's, just test and tren. I want to start injecting the calves too, but I've heard so many people talk about bad experiences that everytime I'm about to do it, I turn into a bitch and puss out. Everyone's always talking about all the nerves and veins and how the muscle is so dense.

Has anyone actually had any good experiences with calf injections, I know someone has had to. I know how I am and eventually I will do it no matter what. I tend to get a little kamakazi'ish sometimes, but I would just like to hear SOMEONE say something good about calf injections. Lie if you need to, I won't know the difference ;) .

Good experience, that's hard to say cause if your looking for a positive note everything is a good experience. :D but for a real answer, to each there own. Calf injections are all of what you make of them. Mine didn't go that great for me. But I was using winstrol and blah, blah blah. I'd imagine if you used an oil based product you'd be alright. I would just start low on volume and go from there. It hurt me to walk for too days. I had to tell people that I pulled a calf muscle in practice. But I always react weird to winny.

i have done them before. i hit the outer head about twice a week for about 6-8 weeks. it doesnt hurt on the outer head. the inner head is a little tender, but not really too bad. i was doing bodywgt calf raises every day in the standup tanning bed. they grew alot, 2 inches over the year and about a half inch during injections. ur calves do get a pump when walking around, and your tibia, the muscle up the front of the shin gets tired quickly also.

i have a freind who started doing them and it made a huge difference in his. i think he only did the outside heads.

oh, we both used test and tren. just whatever we had to take. i have done eq and deca in there too.

Start with a very low volume. I did about a 1/2 cc of diluted Sust into my right calf and my whole lower leg swelled up for about 2 weeks. I looked like a fat lady with swollen lower legs. I tried the left calf and the same thing happened. Never again. I don't know what happened but calves are off limits for me forever.

Hope it works for you,
SB

BTW BBJ, it was the most painless two injects I ever did. I was psyched...

SB

They're alright bro. You just hear a little more cracking as the pin pushes through the tougher muscle fibers in the calves. The good thing is if you knick a vien you only get your socks and shoes bloody and not your draws!!! :)

Actually, for me, calves are the easiest/most pain less for to inject in the outer. For the inner calf, it's the hardest for me not to nick a blood vessel. You just have to start with low volumes until you find a sweet spot.

And since this is over the net and you can''t see me, I'd like to call you a few worse things than chicken :D

used 2ml of qv enth in each inner head dam was it sore as shit for 3 days but,they seemed to gain a half inch just from site swelling looked great so I kept doing it even though it hurt .question is how bad do you want it

preist943 said:
question is how bad do you want it

We wouldn't be here if we didn't :)

DO IT!!!!!

lol thats right JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put on some godsmack and disturbed and RAM THAT BABY IN THERE!!!

You guys are making feel much better about this. Well, everyone except Sandblaster. I don't know how much I'd like cankles, but we'll see. Armageddon too. The pulled muscle is a good excuse though.

PharmD27, believe me, there's nothing you could call me that I haven't been called at least 50 times before. Ask the guys from the UG :D .

FrknHuge says do it. I don't know if I should listen to a guy that small though. I was hoping to hear from people with a little more size to 'em, bro. No offense, little guy :p .

Superior, you're right. I hate getting my panties bloody.

Priest and Bid Byrd, thank's for sharing your experiences. The pain the day after doesn't really worry me at all. I just kept picturing myself hitting a major nerve or vein and being paralyzed, bleeding to death. Thank's again.

Haha, JrFlex10er, a psycho-shot. I don't know if I like the sound of that.

Really though, thank's everyone. I think I'm gonna do it tonight. I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow.

Last edited:
hey man, i may only be 320 now but damnit im trying to get big
haha
cummon man, ill do one with u, lol
i love doin mine, my calves retain a lil h2o for abt 3 days then return to their veiny selves in no time, people always bugg out when i wear shorts so ill do em alot in the summer
just watch for the nerves man, i usually fill a slin pin(.5") from the rear and do mine with a slinner
frk

Hey, FrknHuge, what are you shooting that will go into a slin pin? I've never tried it, but I didn't think most oil bases would go into a slin pin. If they will, then that would definitely be nice.

Listen closely

First you keep a 100 watt light bulb in your bathroom, then you position your self so the area where you plan on injecting(calves) is in the light. Therefore the vains will be seen right before your eyes bro. you can use this for all areas just look closely the vains will appear. I've been using this technique since day 1. As for the pain it shouldnt be nothing that you cant handle bro.. unless your just a complete and I mean complete puss.

welp bro NM has a good point
as for the compounds that pass thru
ive done EVERY oil based at one time or another thru a slinner, just heat the casing after u fill it under hot water for a minute or two, thus lowering the viscosity of the oil, and ive even shot univet and a brand of winny thru a slinner b4
frk

Hey New Mass, I sawed my hand off and had it hanging on by only the skin of my palm. I had to hold it together and try to contain the blood for twelve hours while I was waiting to be able to have surgery. Then I had to endure months of physical therapy and have my knuckles rebroken 5 times to regain mobility. Pain doesn't worry me too much...well except when my upper thighs rub together too much after walking alot, then I get crotch rot. Man, I hate that.

No more wussing out. It's time for the shot.

Frk, thank's for the info. A slin pin would be sooo much nicer.

crotch rot sucks, i find underarmour undies take care of it now, but they squish ure nuts
frk

I never knew you were such a fountain of info, Frk. Everything from injections to crotch rot. You should write a book.

"FrknHuge's, Chicken Soup for the Larger Man."

lol

BigBoyJ said:
Hey New Mass, I sawed my hand off and had it hanging on by only the skin of my palm. I had to hold it together and try to contain the blood for twelve hours while I was waiting to be able to have surgery. Then I had to endure months of physical therapy and have my knuckles rebroken 5 times to regain mobility. Pain doesn't worry me too much...well except when my upper thighs rub together too much after walking alot, then I get crotch rot. Man, I hate that.

No more wussing out. It's time for the shot.

Frk, thank's for the info. A slin pin would be sooo much nicer.
great to hear your on point bro. when i inject calves which will be tomorrow again I use a 25/1 inch bro, and 23 for everything else ,mind over matter bro..just set your mind and take your time and it will go in smooth(make sure you change pins after you draw that way you wont feel a thing when it goes in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131