over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sorry GUys

This is very weird. My thoughts and prayers are with you my man.

Most likely an inside job...somebody is out to control Ergo first, then the world!!!

the poison gave his phone bells palsy :confused:

I was actually reading this over and over and I wonder if someone that knows Phil can check in on him to make sure he is ok??

I actually knew someone who had a TIA (transesthemic attack) which is like a miniature stroke and the only reason they found out was because for a few days he was writing his words incomprehensible. His speech at times was slurred. Took him in did a brain MRI and he recovered with meds/time/tx. He didn't even know that he was writing wrong or speaking slurred at the time.

Hopefully this is just his phone, but if anyone can check on him and give him a ring or stop by I think that might be a solid idea.

Get well Phil,your one of the people on this forum that cares about peoples health,and you put yourself out there to warn people about the long term effects of drug use.Your one of the good guys,hope you get well soon.

Damn, I hope it was not on purpose! Get well soon.

Have you been to the hospital? If not have someone take you ASAP. Hope you get better soon. God bless

Just saw that. Sorry if it offended you. Just trying to send well wishes to the man.

Damn Phil!! So sorry to hear this. I hope you get through this and follow up with legal action!

I was actually reading this over and over and I wonder if someone that knows Phil can check in on him to make sure he is ok??

I actually knew someone who had a TIA (transesthemic attack) which is like a miniature stroke and the only reason they found out was because for a few days he was writing his words incomprehensible. His speech at times was slurred. Took him in did a brain MRI and he recovered with meds/time/tx. He didn't even know that he was writing wrong or speaking slurred at the time.

Hopefully this is just his phone, but if anyone can check on him and give him a ring or stop by I think that might be a solid idea.

Hi,

Thank you for your concern. This is Phil's wife Pamela. I am very concerned about this also although the Dr. said they are confident that it is this single pill that is causing this and is just taking a long to get out of his system. With Phil's impaired Kidney function things are probably taking longer than usual.

Phil had a Brain MRI and EEG and the neurologist said there was no brain damage that he could see. Everything looked good. If things don't completely clear up we will of course go in for a second opinion. He also was tested for a stroke amongst many other things and everything else was fine also.

The pill was taken within 5 to 15 minutes before the incident so it is most likely the definite cause. He had never taken one before that. For the first 27 hours that Phil was in the Hospital he was not able to communicate with us to tell us that he had taken the pill so you can imagine how frightful this was. The thing that kept me going is that he did show gradual improvement every few hours.

I want to let everyone know that he is fine and resting. If anyone got any strange texts or emails I apologize he is trying but is still not 100%. He is back home though and back online and is going in for a follow up tomorrow.

I appreciate everyone's concerns. This happened Sunday night and this has been an extremely difficult time for us.

Thank you,
Pamela Hernon

My GOD! GOD bless you and your family, Phil and I pray for a speedy and complete recovery.

thank you for the update mrs hernon... myself and others are really concerned. thank you for taking the time. prayers are with phil and your family.

Pamela, good to hear he is recovering, the man has been an inspiration and has lent many of us on a here a helping hand and some great advice! God bless you and your family.

Holy shit what the hell was in that pill?

Thanks for the update and let him know we are all thinking of and hoping the best for him!!!

i am also very curious as to what it was he took? Pamela could you shed some light on this, Phil trained me a while back and its a shame to hear this is happening. i wish the best of luck to your family, Get better Phil

Man Phil i am saying a prayer for you right now in my office. Trust in God my man and he will deliver you.

Hopefully Phil or Pamila can shed some light on what the pill was, what it was supposed to be for and who in the hell sold it to him.

GOD BLESS!!!!!

What Phil took

Hi...I would love to elaborate on what he took but the problem is we really don't know if what was supposed to be in the capsule was actually what was in the capsule or not. He could have accidently been sent the wrong thing or maybe a partial amount of the pills was not the item that was intended to be sent. It is also possible that there was an interference with Phil's meds although he had taken something similar before without this happening so most likely this isn't the case. Most likely it was not what it was supposed to be in the capsule. Phil took it thinking it was something healthful in nature of course.

Word of caution...do not take supplement pills from anyone unless they are in a sealed bottle with a manufacturer's label on them.

And thank you again to everyone for your concern for Phil. I'm sure he will be back on this thread later after he rests.

Pamela Hernon

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner