over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spf Meet Results 640 Pound Squat 1530 Total 21 YO

Great achievement bro!

love the fire bro!! you seam like a wack job lol which is good. keep pumping brother!:headbang:
Thanks man. You should see the other 2 guys who I was with that competed that day lol.

i understand the way you feel John.....

and you actually come across very mature for 21yo

but, where you're going......i have already been

so that being said.......have fun and DO NOT
make it your life.....

it will beat you in the end........everytime

:cool:
Thanks Tenny for the advice and compliment.
Something could come up along the way that changes it, but as right now I have no obligations really so I'm rolling with it.

what was your bench and dead ?
350/540

Great achievement bro!
Thanks BM

I love the enthusiasm. You walk away from those lifts with more intensity than me going into a lift, haha.

Lmfao I love the intensity!! That's awesome to see at 21 years old. I wish I woulda started lifting back then. I'd be in way better shape by now. I'm 29 and just started a couple years ago. Keep up the hard work brother!!!

awesome vid and lifts.

I remember when you posted (not a stalker, I just have a very good memory) and didn't think you would progress this quickly. I have been lifting for 8 years and you can already squat more than me! (injury + long legs and weak abs have held me back. It pisses me off daily lol) Props!

Curious - what do you think about before and during your lifts? You seem super focused/intense

Also - were you really strict with your training over the years or have you just used good methods and have good genetics? curious

Nice Squat

Great Work!! I like reading your posts as it makes me remember my younger years LOL! And I like your comment that "you can count your friends on one hand"- most younger guys don't get the difference between acquaintances and true friends.

Eric

squat technique is picture perfect. you will continue to increase and are closer to 700 than you realize. i wonder how you would do with sumo style deadlift? ever try?

Lmfao I love the intensity!! That's awesome to see at 21 years old. I wish I woulda started lifting back then. I'd be in way better shape by now. I'm 29 and just started a couple years ago. Keep up the hard work brother!!!
Thanks man. I'm pretty mad at myself for running track in high school instead of weight lifting but I never would have known I was good with it.

awesome vid and lifts.

I remember when you posted (not a stalker, I just have a very good memory) and didn't think you would progress this quickly. I have been lifting for 8 years and you can already squat more than me! (injury + long legs and weak abs have held me back. It pisses me off daily lol) Props!

Curious - what do you think about before and during your lifts? You seem super focused/intense

Also - were you really strict with your training over the years or have you just used good methods and have good genetics? curious
Thanks man. And I'm glad to hear someone remembers me.
You know how to fix that so get to it, no excuses.
I really don't remember I'm already pissed the entire time my flight is going on and extremely focused.
When it's not my turn I listen to music and focus on that. When it's my time to go I just clear my mind and not think about it..when you think about a lift that's when you miss it.
I know I know how to do the lift and I have the strength to do them so I just let my body so what it does best.
During the lifts I feel like I'm going to do. I'm unsure if you power lift but anyone who does knows what I'm talking about.

And thanks for the complement, but me with good genetics is a joke haha. Bboy has good genetics I'm average with a ton of hard work.
I've been training seriously for around 2-3 years now. With a good diet all the time.

Great Work!! I like reading your posts as it makes me remember my younger years LOL! And I like your comment that "you can count your friends on one hand"- most younger guys don't get the difference between acquaintances and true friends.

Eric
Thanks Eric. :)

this, ive been there. its not like u get more gains by obsessing
Thanks for the advice.

Fantastic lifting!
Thank you Duc.

squat technique is picture perfect. you will continue to increase and are closer to 700 than you realize. i wonder how you would do with sumo style deadlift? ever try?
I'm new to squatting wider so I don't have good hip strength yet, which is something I want to address this base building time. It comes over time though and I know what I need to do. But eventually I'd like to switch over to sumo.
Also, thank you Tom, but I got a ways to go with my squat form.
A fun fact, I used that suit once before using it that day in the competition. It was fairly lose on me so we could make it tighter and get more out of it. But I feel like I can get 700 fairly soon.

Cool man, I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Hit you back

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner