over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stan Efferding 6500 calorie diet

SSmith

Registered
At first looks very little food, but shakes with olive oil makes it very high calorie diet. Great idea, will use it into my diet too.

MEAL 1
4 large whole eggs
1/4 cup Cream of Rice
4 oz New York steak
Shake
20 g whey protein
3 tbsp light-tasting olive oil
8 g fiber
2 cups water

MEAL 2
8 oz steak
1 cup cooked white rice with
1 large whole egg
Shake
20 g whey protein
3 tbsp lighttasting olive oil
1 cup water
(flavored with Crystal Light)

MEAL 3
8 oz chicken
1 large whole egg
Shake (made as in meal #1)

WORKOUT
Drink glutamine while training

MEAL 4
Postworkout shake
50 g whey protein isolate
3 tbsp light-tasting olive oil
2 scoops waxy maze

MEAL 5
12 oz ground beef, 95% lean
4 oz spaghetti
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce

MEAL 6
8 oz steak
1 large whole egg
Shake (made as in meal #1)

MEAL 7
1 bagel
2 tbsp peanut butter
Shake (made as in meal #2)

TOTALS

6,556 calories
436 g protein
381 g carbs
362 g fat

I think we just had a debate that 6500 cals are bullshit.
U'll only get FAT.

U'll only get FAT.

That depends on what you're on , and how big you are

Well its no surprise and to those calling it BS how do you think they get to that kind of pro size? Just add more drugs?

Drugs allow it to happen, food makes it happen

That depends on what you're on , and how big you are

I'm with this. If your 5'7" and weight 180 ya you will probably be fat, but if you are over 250 and huge then it would make sense. Pro's get big by eating big. all depends on your training regiment. If you don't train hard, you probably wont burn to many calories. but if you hit it hard couple hours a day, well you burn up a shit ton more calories.

U'll only get FAT.

the message was that there is nothing magical about 6500 cals, and that its probably a disaster for your average amature bodybuilder...

Stan is ~6' 280+, on loads of GH, and trains really hard as evidence by him also being a world record holding powerlifter, little bit different than your average 5'6" - 210 armature...

the message was that there is nothing magical about 6500 cals, and that its probably a disaster for your average amature bodybuilder...

Stan is ~6' 280+, on loads of GH, and trains really hard as evidence by him also being a world record holding powerlifter, little bit different than your average 5'6" - 210 armature...

It is not average to be 5'6 and weigh 210. That is abnormal. Now, if you are 5'6 and just a bunch of fat, okay I understand...but 5'6 and a bunch of muscle is above normal to most.

Crazy amount of fats. But its mostly from olive oil so its empty calories. Try getting those from whole food would be a chore

Where did you get this?

Flex

U'll only get FAT.

Guys here (osiris, big_evil, xpj,mike) takes 5-6+ kcals, they are 210-230, definitely on less "supps" but they're not fat, actually they are ones that made the biggest progress in shortest amount of time...so 6500 cals for a top guy whois 280+ - it's more than believable, actually when you look at the food - his portions are too small.

I'm with this. If your 5'7" and weight 180 ya you will probably be fat, but if you are over 250 and huge then it would make sense. Pro's get big by eating big. all depends on your training regiment. If you don't train hard, you probably wont burn to many calories. but if you hit it hard couple hours a day, well you burn up a shit ton more calories.

+1

It is not average to be 5'6 and weigh 210. That is abnormal. Now, if you are 5'6 and just a bunch of fat, okay I understand...but 5'6 and a bunch of muscle is above normal to most.

By no means did I intend to diminish 5'6" 210, i was referring to it as average for a VERY high level armature, the type of competitor who would be shooting for a pro card

B-Boy for example stated in the other thread how he doesn't need to eat 6500 when using supplements at higher dosages. B-Boy is a MONSTER but i 100% believe him when he says he doesn't need nearly 6500 cal/day.

What I am saying is that even though guys like B-Boy are monsters, they still don't compare to a guy like Stan in terms of metabolic demand. Stan is 6" taller and ~80lbs heavier.

While guys like Brad might NOT need 6500, its logical that guys like Stan DO need 6500 to maintain their size

Naser only ate 5k calories Max ! he was between ecto and meso...he said it in his podcast and he is an honest man about bodybuilding... he even said he was taking at some point 30ius of GH and 5 grams of anabolics

You better add in the olive oil slowly, or adding 21 tablespoons in a day (if I am reading that correctly) will most likely require a 6 pack of underwear or a case of depends.

These macros are sorta crazy... over 50% dietary fat? Niiice.

The olive oil is a pretty good idea, but it would probably be a better idea to replace it with high quality fish oil, like carlson's. Those omega 3s would prove more beneficial for bodybuilding purposes than oleic acid.

Here is Dave Palumbo's diet. He posted it on rxmuscle back in June

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

Someone calculated the macros and came up with this

Calories-12,558
Protein-851
Carbohydrates-1480
Fat-292

Here is Dave Palumbo's diet. He posted it on rxmuscle back in June

MEAL #1: 10 whole eggs with 1 cup oats-- eat cooked
MEAL #2: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #3: 6 McDonalds Cheeseburgers with Fries and 2 Apple Pies
MEAL #4: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #5: 12 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40g whey protein-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #6: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #7: Chicken (8oz) with 1 cup rice
MEAL #8: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #9: 12 Whole eggs, 1 cup oats, 1 cup apple juice, 40 g whey-- BLEND and DRINK
MEAL #10: 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #11: (middle of night: 3am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)
MEAL #12 (middle of night: 5am) 1.5 Met-Rx Packets (white packet) with 100g carb (ultrafuel)

Someone calculated the macros and came up with this

Calories-12,558
Protein-851
Carbohydrates-1480
Fat-292

wow how does that fit in anyone stomach.. my hats off to him, that seems like more work than actually working out hard..

You better add in the olive oil slowly, or adding 21 tablespoons in a day (if I am reading that correctly) will most likely require a 6 pack of underwear or a case of depends.

A case of the Hershey squirts. :eek: lol

That is a lot of shakes and a lot of fats from oil. Not what I would prefer but it can be difficult getting cals from whole food when eating decent. 7k is no problem when eating pizza and fast food.

I know a guy who runs on 10k cals, not clean, but he's 330-350 lbs and a professional athlete so he's burning cals all day long.

Some of the light weight boxers are taking in 10k cals just to maintain but the obviously thrive off cardio.

Most people can grow at 3500-4500k and I prefer meals over shakes, except pwo, but they serve a purpose.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131