YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started my first test e cycle but now thinking my BF is too high.

Zxrs5681

Newbies
im 6' 182 in my 5th week test e 600mg/wk thought i was 15% when i started but a friend said im more like 18-20 and bf scale confirmed 18.0%. not sure what to do i dont mind putting on a little more fat but im not sure if its ok with the gear.

Here's the way I see it and I'm not trying to be a jerk. If you have had all the kids you want, then drop down to 250 mg of test e and do more research until you can answer this questiin yourself. If you havent had kids, stop the test now and do more research before you ever look at steroids again. Much, much more research.

im 6' 182 in my 5th week test e 600mg/wk thought i was 15% when i started but a friend said im more like 18-20 and bf scale confirmed 18.0%. not sure what to do i dont mind putting on a little more fat but im not sure if its ok with the gear.

What do you mean? Of course ypur bf might go up..whats the problem??

It's not like you can't cycle with a higher BF%, but if it's lower you get more from your cycle with less sides.

If you show a picture we can probably give you a ballpark of BF%.

Also, by stats, you probably could (and should) get leaner and bigger naturally before joining the dark side.

Just random opinions. I could be wrong.

Judging from your stats and your question I concur you prob jumped on the super sauce early but what’s done is done. No you’re not too high but it does boggle my mind when I see guys with abdominal rolls on juice. Not saying that’s you.

here is a pic. it dosent look like it but i have been working out for over 3 years when i started my i was 147 and my biceps were literally the size my forearms are now progress was ok the first couple years but really started dropping off. i am 28 years old and relay have no want for kids basically if it happens it happens. i know some might bash me for using gear after 3 years of lifting but this is more than just a hobby for me its like a lifestyle like for most on here, 5 weeks in and i am happy with my progress both lifts, and in the mirror.

f903144c8f084f3590ecb012980a4d40-610xh.jpg

What were you trying to accomplish when you decided to use PEDS? Diet, training, cardio should of been mapped out with a goal prior to starting.

here is a pic. it dosent look like it but i have been working out for over 3 years when i started my i was 147 and my biceps were literally the size my forearms are now progress was ok the first couple years but really started dropping off. i am 28 years old and relay have no want for kids basically if it happens it happens. i know some might bash me for using gear after 3 years of lifting but this is more than just a hobby for me its like a lifestyle like for most on here, 5 weeks in and i am happy with my progress both lifts, and in the mirror.

Fuck it, I think you're good...

600 is a little high, but this is what we do, right?

You're not 18%, more like 12-13% with some estrogenic mush and water here and there.

Of course your diet is super important, but using gear is a personal decision and you have made yours. I think you're fine.

Of course there's the shutdown and imbalances but you should know that by now.

Good luck.

What were you trying to accomplish when you decided to use PEDS? Diet, training, cardio should of been mapped out with a goal prior to starting.

i wanted to put on lean muscle. i have been bulking since july, if i cut i just look small, and havent been doing any cardio since it allredy takes me ~3750 just to maintain weight.

Fuck it, I think you're good...

600 is a little high, but this is what we do, right?

You're not 18%, more like 12-13% with some estrogenic mush and water here and there.

Of course your diet is super important, but using gear is a personal decision and you have made yours. I think you're fine.

Of course there's the shutdown and imbalances but you should know that by now.

Good luck.

thanks i was thinking some of it was just water retention but was not sure.

f903144c8f084f3590ecb012980a4d40-610xh.jpg

I will be very honest with you, you not ready to use hormones yet, you should go far as you can naturally (2 to 3 years) to see if you have the genetics.

It looks like you need to focus on getting your diet and training in line before going on. It's not that your body isn't ready it's more about being ready to get the kind of results you want. With everything 100% on point adding PEDs can completely transform your physique and strength in a matter of weeks. Sure you can get results with just adding some test and not changing anything else but it would be more beneficial to get everything else on point first.

I would also recommend going off and dieting down to reduce your body fat. Don't worry about looking small. You don't want excess body fat making you look soft and as long as your diet and training is on point you won't lose muscle. After spend some time getting your diet and training on point then you'll be good.

I will be very honest with you, you not ready to use hormones yet, you should go far as you can naturally (2 to 3 years) to see if you have the genetics.
im already over 3 years in made some good progress at first but really slowed down and felt like i hit a brick wall seemed like i just put on fat eating a little over maintenance.
here are 2 more pics first is 2014 second is 2015 when is started lifting consistently.

46c3a5df33ce4c1caa34fb4280c089cd-610xh.jpg

b3c6743a9be046d7a312ce2340c12021-610xh.jpg

Last edited:
Each cycle is a learning experience. You didnt do anything wrong. And nothing wrong with riding the cycle for 8-12 weeks as is.

I would try and focus on adding more cardio progressively and continuing to lift as you were. Keep reading and applying diet techniques.

You are smart to post and ask questions. You will hear many different responses but its up to you to figure out what is best for you.

Generally its best to answer your questions before you jump on the gear.

Keep running it non-stop man. Don't set any time frame. Of course until your blood work says to stop. If you do so and keep ur diet on point, in a year you will be amazed by your transformation. I would not worry if you gain a little bit body fat. You can cut it later. Right now just focus on building the size you need. Good Luck.

This is ridiculous... You need to eat more. There is no way you are just putting on fat eating slightly over maintenance while lifting HARD 4-5 times a week or so.

I don’t care about the gear, to each his own.

If you’re scared about getting fat add more protein instead of carbs. 2g of protein per lb of body weight. Rest of calories come from carbs/fats.

Try to get most of your carbs in pre/Intra/post workout. Rest of the meals being protein/fat.

If you’re getting fatter then tone down the carbs a bit. Evaluate and readjust. Evaluate and readjust.

You’re 28 so use all the gear you want (safely) just know you MIGHT not be able to come off of TRT doses.

Diet has been 4000 calories 435c, 124f, 298p. Thinking I need to up my calories since my weight hasn't moved in a few days but I'll give it a couple more. Aslo I have been working out with a trainer 3x week to make sure I am putting the most in during my first cycle. I have not told him what I am doing, not sure if I should.

What is your training like?

This is something I'm curious to see.

The amount of "years" you've trained matters only when it's assumed that training intensity is absolute and diet is on point.

Do you train to failure? Have you learned exercises that you respond well to? Have you made exponential progress strength wise (almost everybody should within the first few years). What's your diet like? Do you track calories? Macros?

I don't think you need 3750 calories to maintain that physique. You might be overestimating how much you eat.

Don't even touch steroids until all these things are checked off.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I am going to agree with Emeric in that you are nowhere near your natural limit. I recommend everyone max out (as best they can) naturally prior to PED use. Again, it's a personal decision, and if you're hell bent on running gear, just do it safely. Train your ASS off, and eat enough. Keep an eye on blood work, and run the proper support supps. Do research, etc.

This is how I always look at it.

Training > Diet > Lifestyle > Experience > Gear.

It's like a flow chart. Work on number 1, training. Get it down properly. Then get number 2, diet down properly. I wouldn't touch gear until you have everything else down PERFECTLY. That's just my 2 cents.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear