advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Staying Humble as the cars, houses, watches and girls get nicer and nicer?

Are you really humble if you post a theead about being humble while you car and watch and girls get better?

Dante, you have done pretty well over the years. How come you dont advertise the cars, houses and money like Aaron Singerman and PJ Braun???

in every u tube video where i see some juice head showing off all i think is what an arrogant douche... lol

right there is probably a good reason not to...

is the car you currently lease THAT important to you?
lol

like asking to be robbed or investigated by irs. lol

wow...

in every u tube video where i see some juice head showing off all i think is what an arrogant douche... lol

right there is probably a good reason not to...

is the car you currently lease THAT important to you?
lol

like asking to be robbed or investigated by irs. lol

wow...

I would be VERY surprised if those two arent already being investigated as we speak.

Because....when you have to tell people you are....you aint

I used to believe this but it's not always the case. But sure most of the guys who flash everything are not rich and simply spend all of their money on flashy things. They have lots of disposible income but no real wealth and no investments/property etc. But in today's age social media is full of idiots showing what they have. It doesn't bother me as most of the time I think if it makes you happy then great. But I never quite get the likes of Mayweather Junior walking around with $millions in cash and showing it off at every opportunity. Even if you are that rich walking around with piles of cash is just plain silly and impractical. If he buys something they have to spend 30 mins counting the notes :eek::D

OP you wrote staying humble when x gets nicer and nicer. Firstly as others have mentioned expensive things are great but they hold no real value in regards to happiness. Sure money can help you become more happy but don't ever value happiness on money. Plus with women do you really think they are nicer if the main reason they want you is the money you make. You should be able to attract nice women regardless of your wealth. If you think you can't then you have self esteem issues or are looking at the wrong type of woman.

Staying humble is a bit like class in that it can't be bought. You either have it or you don't... regardless of the money you make. Sure the richer you get the harder for some it may be to remain humble but if that's the case you are on the wrong path to begin with. Simply treat people like you want to be treated and realize life is a gift and to appreciate everything. The smallest things make me happy and I wish everyone was like that as their lifes would be happier.

Getting a nice watch, car, house etc are only good things so enjoy them just don't look down upon others who can't afford such things.

Last edited:
inspector200;:)[/QUOTE said:
The real point your making is, "it's about the trip and not the destination." I don't believe monetary values have a lot to add to the true wealth that can be accrued from a "rich" life.

What a "rich" life it is for the individual that realizes this at an early age.

CG

I would be VERY surprised if those two arent already being investigated as we speak.

better to just keep this shit to yourself dude.

I think probably no one on this board has real loot.

maybe bigA or maybe someone else hiding..

I used to work for an infamous billionaire, that is loot right there, lol.
I met him shortly after he was released form prison, I was working on one of his projects.

we were at his house.

his brother in law is showing me around as we have to wait a bit.

first room on the tour was like a little sitting room, fireplace clocks art shit like that. dude tells me it was originally supposed to be "the million dollar room"....

at that point, he goes to the mantel and says, now... we got about a million dollars worth of art in space right here. lol was a painting and some clocks n shit on the mantle . lol

the house was gross, looked like he knocked off at least one museum.

the real kicker was when they tell me he has an identical house down the block for guests. lol

his 15 yo daughter with no dl had a 100k Mercedes, there was a million dollars worth of cars in the drive way.

after that I kinda just chuckle at guys thinking a rolly is big. :rolleyes:

Been there done that and yes it's hard to be humble sometimes. Just remember it's not hard to go from rich to poor. I've been rich and I've been really poor which was good for me because I was becoming such an asshole. I owned a really successful mortgage company from 2000 to around 2007. I made a shit ton of cash and I sure let everyone know about it. I went through plenty of gold diggers, blow and just burning money. Started even hiring a limo service to drive me around. I know many people had a good laugh when it all crashed and I had nothing. Now I actually own my own company buying and selling construction and oilfield equipment. I am doing better than I've ever done financially. Same people that were laughing before, always ask me how I'm doing and sometimes I have to catch myself. I just say could be doing better. No one likes a big mouth bragging about money except if they're getting something from you.

Dante, you have done pretty well over the years. How come you dont advertise the cars, houses and money like Aaron Singerman and PJ Braun???

Just not my style man. Most of all I will never forget how humbled ive been in the past. I was at a point in the past once where I had no car, destroyed finances and I had 64 dollars to my name. I remember coming to California in a Volkswagon rabbit with a uhaul box attached to the top of it, I knew nobody here...it was me and only me....I remember sitting in a studio apartment using a 5 gallon bucket for a seat eating Top Ramen off the countertop. I had nothing but a 5 gallon bucket for furniture when I got here.... I could not land a job in my degree because the economy was so bad here in Cali when I first got here and I had to work security jobs......I lost 50lbs in my first 6 months conserving money and eating Top Ramen all the time to stay afloat....

I don't forget those things and never will... I truly feel I deserve what I have nowadays because I worked so very hard to get them but bragging about it? Not in my nature because Ive been on the other side and remember it well.

I have a decent job and nice car and do well for myself. Not rich, but can afford some luxuries.

I would give up good job decent money for a new spine, health and a good girl any day. Money and luxuries can be gone in a second. Share what you have with friends that aren't as fortunate as one day you may be in their shoes. Don’t boast about helping them either. Remember where you came from as many my friend sare still there. They still loyal friends cause of how I treat them. I don't look down on them or think them lower cause I'm may be more sucessful with making money.That’s how I stay humble.

Last edited:
better to just keep this shit to yourself dude.

I think probably no one on this board has real loot.

maybe bigA or maybe someone else hiding..

I used to work for an infamous billionaire, that is loot right there, lol.
I met him shortly after he was released form prison, I was working on one of his projects.

we were at his house.

his brother in law is showing me around as we have to wait a bit.

first room on the tour was like a little sitting room, fireplace clocks art shit like that. dude tells me it was originally supposed to be "the million dollar room"....

at that point, he goes to the mantel and says, now... we got about a million dollars worth of art in space right here. lol was a painting and some clocks n shit on the mantle . lol

the house was gross, looked like he knocked off at least one museum.

the real kicker was when they tell me he has an identical house down the block for guests. lol

his 15 yo daughter with no dl had a 100k Mercedes, there was a million dollars worth of cars in the drive way.

after that I kinda just chuckle at guys thinking a rolly is big. :rolleyes:

I get what you're trying to say here, but at the same time I've also learned you don't need to be a billionaire to do big boy things.. In a flashy way, so that's why I don't pay much attention to it..

I can afford a 100k car right now. Shit, if I wanted to I can be in a Lamborghini right now, with 10k down you can have one for like 2K a month..

I'll look like a millionaire, who the fuck would ever know I'm not? Now am I willing to spend that much just to say I have that right now? No, I'd rather further my investments and the toys and luxuries will come later and with more comfort.

I've learned there's very little difference from making 500k-1mil a year to being full millionaire status..

You're a millionaire and have a balling house? I can get that too with making 500k a year and the right place.

You can have $10,000,000 worth of cars in your drive way? I can lease a Lambo, Ferrari, Benz, Porsche all for like a combined 10k a month and no one would know the difference.... Which I would never do because I can only drive one car at a time anyway but just for the sake of the conversation I'm a hypothetical flashy asshole lol

You own a private jet? Pft I can fly private for like 10k and save myself the 10 Mil on a plane I'll never use enough to justify owning ut....

I'm sure you see where I'm going with this...

So I just find it funny when some people are successful and make some good money (500k+ to me is comfortable) and then someone says;

"Well I know this millionaire/billionaire with X amount of money"

They can both pretty much do the same things. Lol

Been there done that and yes it's hard to be humble sometimes. Just remember it's not hard to go from rich to poor. I've been rich and I've been really poor which was good for me because I was becoming such an asshole. I owned a really successful mortgage company from 2000 to around 2007. I made a shit ton of cash and I sure let everyone know about it. I went through plenty of gold diggers, blow and just burning money. Started even hiring a limo service to drive me around. I know many people had a good laugh when it all crashed and I had nothing. Now I actually own my own company buying and selling construction and oilfield equipment. I am doing better than I've ever done financially. Same people that were laughing before, always ask me how I'm doing and sometimes I have to catch myself. I just say could be doing better. No one likes a big mouth bragging about money except if they're getting something from you.

im gona use this post to answer Nemz too. lol

mtg biz is where I learned a lot too.

back then everybody was all about there new rollex, new 150k sports car and million dollar house... BUT... lol

nobody was CASH! lol

yes lots of ppl blowing cash but please use my previous post as perspective...

guys think ballin is 50-100k a month and yes that is some loot, but.. you know what the big dogs are makin? lol

they are make 50-100 million in that time. lol

a lease aint shit, a 100k watch aint shit, lol if you think it is, well its only because you have yet to live enough. lol

I have worked for 2 shady billionaires both were interesting characters, neither I think would ever be called a good guy. lol

probably you would never know either of these guys had money like that if you met them. most of the people that I have met that have money like that, don't have to have a billion in your bank, I know guys who have 100mil they can touch, own there own plane outright, etc again you would not know.

I only know because of weird things and or being somewhat close.

when I was young I used to fantasize about all that I really pushed to make 100k before I was 25, then I learned it isn't shit. lol then I tried harder and had life sit me down proper several times...

3 times I have been basically down to what I can carry in a carry on bag, no credit, no nothing, 2 weeks worth of clothes and the cash in my pocket.

when I walk by homeless people I only thank god that I have been lucky enough and determine enough to get back up each time, I have been really close to that a few times.

I do not have any desire for the things I once did, peace, security n not lookin over your shoulder are worth much more. even more though is being able to look in the mirror and be proud of who you are not what you have earned or attained financially.

Last edited:
Lately as I approach 33 years of age I look back and I am grateful that I worked hard and despite not having a college degree I am doing pretty well in life financially compared to people I grew up with who went to college but all they have today after the fancy degrees are lots of student loans to show for it and jobs that dont even pay remotely close to mine.

Oh really, these people have NOTHING in their life except their student loan bill and their degrees? Do they sit home in solitude or on a park bench signing checks and staring at their degree?

Just exactly how do you know their lives are this empty and unfulfilling? Sure, they might make make less money than you do, but just how do you know that maybe, just maybe, they are happy with their ordinary lives and their 50-100k salary jobs, perhaps with a home, a few kids, friends, family, and a wife they love?

And a trophy wife can't make some people jealous. Contrary to bro folklore, there are many men just fine and in love with their Plain Jane wife--or even a chubby or homely wife (gasp).

How do you know they don't have that while making less than you? And how do you know they are not grateful for their education and whatever else they have?

Not on purpose but sometimes I find it hard not to brag when I meet these old friends from back in the day. I realized I definitely DO NOT like doing that. I noticed on this forum there are very successful people who are extremely well off but are very humble. How do you keep yourself that way? I dont want to be that guy who I used to hate who had a fancy car, nice house, nice watch, trophy girlfriend but was full of himself.

Most people are aware of the magnitude of "success" and wealth out there and know they are not the biggest fish in the ocean and so perhaps they should keep their business to themselves and discuss it only with those close to them, family members or close friends, say.

Ordinary people are aware of their standing too, and accept life how it is: there are rich, there are poor, and there are those in the middle. Their plight doesn't bother them and you can't make them jealous.

I would never ask you how much you make, but let's say you make low six figures. Well, as of this moment (not counting your future expansion or ambition, which we don't know either), that's what you make for example, and there are men out there making far more. The owner of my place of employment likely makes eight figures. You gonna brag to someone like him?

Cars, watches, and homes are items, belongings. With all those you have, there are those with less material things than you who might think they are doing better than you!

And let us say you do brag to one of your ordinary friends and he or she is affected by your words, as in feeling bad about their supposed lack of success or poor investment or choices, and then after speaking to you becomes down and depressed. How would you feel that you did this to someone? Was it worth it, to rub it in his face and make him feel bad about himself?

I think you're getting a bit carried away dude, and I don't say this confrontationally. I work in the five boroughs of NYC, where the income inequality is huge. I am middle class but have worked alongside people making what we call "shit". I wouldn't dare rub my comfortable middle class existence in their face, and it's probably why I got a bit lengthy and passionate in this post here.

Realize what's out there. You can be ambitious and be proud of yourself and by all means, strive for even more. But you will never be the biggest fish out there. And I don't think you'd bring a smug attitude to people on the north shore of Long Island or Manhattan.

Don't ever put a value on money or material things and you won't have that problem. There are more important things in life then these things. I learn to be happy with myself no matter if I am poor or rich.

Health and happiness are the most important things in life and wealth can aid in both areas, no doubt. Just don't let it get to your head or it can also affect both in a negative fashion.

Being humble means recognizing that we are not on earth to see how important we can become, but to see how much difference we can make in the lives of others.

I just want to be humble at all times.
- Mike Tyson

This was the quote I was gonna post. THAT is what really matters, not some expensive car. Hold those closest to you and make sure they are always first on your priority list. You cannot buy happiness , I don't care what all the rich people say

Just not my style man. Most of all I will never forget how humbled ive been in the past. I was at a point in the past once where I had no car, destroyed finances and I had 64 dollars to my name. I remember coming to California in a Volkswagon rabbit with a uhaul box attached to the top of it, I knew nobody here...it was me and only me....I remember sitting in a studio apartment using a 5 gallon bucket for a seat eating Top Ramen off the countertop. I had nothing but a 5 gallon bucket for furniture when I got here.... I could not land a job in my degree because the economy was so bad here in Cali when I first got here and I had to work security jobs......I lost 50lbs in my first 6 months conserving money and eating Top Ramen all the time to stay afloat....

I don't forget those things and never will... I truly feel I deserve what I have nowadays because I worked so very hard to get them but bragging about it? Not in my nature because Ive been on the other side and remember it well.

lol this is a very funny image for some reason, not to knock your hard times but imaging dante trudel of truenutrition sitting on a bucket eating ramen is just a funny image. you have such an interesting life story dante, you should seriously write more about it or even a short memoir or something, i'd definitely be interested to read it given all you have done, history of your company etc.

I think I had insecurities I was not aware of when I was younger. I believe being a Pekkerwood and then dealing with the "City Folk" at 17-18 made me insecure for no reason. I believe some of it is natural. Let me give you a compliment. You have now realized it. It comes at different times. That is the start of putting an end to it. I probably have done better in some unimportant ways than 99 percent of the people I grew up with. Means nothing, except financial peace.

I am not "better'n them" and they ain't not "better'n me". The advantages they started with did not make them better in any way that matters. It does give them a head start on money, etc. because coming from a high income home with business owners as parents is certainly a plus. None of my best friends' frat brothers or even his family could understand why we were best friends. We will be 55 this summer and still are best friends. Could not be more different. At my best I was 280, he is always 160 to 170. He lifts hard when he lifts. Harder than me. Dude has more try in him than anyone I have ever met. He is national class winner in other sports (think racquet sports).

His family actually asked him not to make me the best man at his wedding. I was a hillbilly Neanderthal, no doubt. I hold no grudge against these people who belitted me but I will share a story.

Many years ago he called and asked if I could help his flat top, retired pilot stepfather with computer issues. Sure , send him by. He came, I checked in his computer, took him to my office with a full wet bar, putting green, fireplace and separate shower. We caught up for half an hour or so. When the computer was finished, I walked him to his car and shook his hand, and he asked me " PekkerWood, how long have you worked here?". I told him "Mr. Best Friends' Stepdad, I own this company".

House, cars, silicone. It works for a very short while. Wealth does not equal class. If you discriminate against those guys you "passed" in life, you are selling yourself short. Quit measuring. You will always run up against someone like me with a bigger dick than yours. LOL

Pwood

It's better than being one of those try hard fake dudes who "acts" like he has money and acts successful but in reality is in a shitload of debt. lol

Like someone else said, I think it is how you are brought up. If your parents are snooty and don't associate or talk with people of lower social standing then you are most probably going to grow up and be the same way.

I also think that when you are young it is good to work a job where you are working alongside people from all walks of life. Another thing that helps a person to be humble is to serve all the social levels of people in the job that you perform. For me I waited tables, taught, and was a repo man for rent to own.

I would have messed up Mal if he came for my Aarons Rental "Miami Vice" plush seating center with my quarter inch glass and fake bronze tables. The pillows sold the deal, they had color stripes. LOL

Sorry Maldorf!

Last edited:
I can't even begin to tell you how many EXTREMELY rich and/or highly ranked in good society folks/women I've met over the years, whom I've left saying to myself I'd NEVER want to trade my life against theirs... loneliness and depression for sole companion, most of them had forever forgotten what it was like to smile. :( Money definitely can't buy you love or joy.

To be fair, neither can poverty nor humility... ability to happiness, wealthy or broke as hell, is then again one of those things written in our DNA from the day we were conceived... ;)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws