over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STAYING LEAN WHILE GROWING

Even I am at A loss for Words!
Does not even Look Human!
Crazy! is all I can say!

Yeah, amazing physique BBoy. You look like a cartoon character there, in a good way! So much mass on frame not very tall. I don't know how you can say you are fat there, your waist just about has that wasp thin look to it. That is the physique I was hoping to achieve someday, but I never could have. It really sounds like you have figure out now how to stay like that and be relatively healthy too at the same time. Congrats.

Yeah, amazing physique BBoy. You look like a cartoon character there, in a good way! So much mass on frame not very tall. I don't know how you can say you are fat there, your waist just about has that wasp thin look to it. That is the physique I was hoping to achieve someday, but I never could have. It really sounds like you have figure out now how to stay like that and be relatively healthy too at the same time. Congrats.
I don't go anywhere near that weight now, a good off season for me now is a max of 228, this past year I got there just for a second but stayed really light when I tore my tricep and was recovering especially not being able to hardly train
206 soft pounds off season during recovery

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-13-15-21-17-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-04-13-15-21-17-1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 295
Good lord b-boy. Mind sharing some numbers during this time? Just for fun? Food intake, gear, lifts, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your 206lbs. soft offseason is still better than a lot of guys could ever achieve. Clearly you have genetics on your side but have worked hard to maximize it.

Are you guys both talking about eating less than 200g carbs in a day? I can't even imagine that I would be starving. That's like, contest prep numbers.

I don't think I've ever been over 15% bf in my life. But that's genetics for you. Also have to bust my ass just to get close to 220 lbs for the first time at 6' 3"

That's what I said lol and I certainly don't have a fast metabolism relative to many.

Are you guys both talking about eating less than 200g carbs in a day? I can't even imagine that I would be starving. That's like, contest prep numbers.

I don't think I've ever been over 15% bf in my life. But that's genetics for you. Also have to bust my ass just to get close to 220 lbs for the first time at 6' 3"

Meanwhile I'm over here lean gaining with a CKD, just over 2,000 calories per day Monday through Friday, and weighed 225.3lbs. this morning at 5'11".

But that's genetics for you.

Your 206lbs. soft offseason is still better than a lot of guys could ever achieve. Clearly you have genetics on your side but have worked hard to maximize it.

I agree. BBoy, you are also about my age too aren't you? Mid 40s? I'm 48. I know from experience that it gets a lot harder to stay lean and muscular as you age. You are holding up well for sure.

I'm gaining pretty well (back up to 230) and still reasonably lean

keeping carbs very limited has helped a ton. Matt Porter's protocol that he wrote about in one of his articles has thus far been a godsend

I'm gaining pretty well (back up to 230) and still reasonably lean

keeping carbs very limited has helped a ton. Matt Porter's protocol that he wrote about in one of his articles has thus far been a godsend
Link please?

I think you are right about their doses, and that could be a factor to why we don't see them dropping like bodybuilders.

A lot of it is genetic, strength is that way even more so than bodybuilding success I think. Like the thread we had on here about that young girl that weighed like 125 lbs at the Arnold and deadlifted around 550 lbs!:eek: That is close to what I could do and I weighed around 245 lbs.

I'd have to disagree. The guys I know in strongman are taking some pretty damn high doses too. But the drugs are different. These guys aren't using a bunch of tren and halo and superdrol....its a lot of test and deca and EQ. I don't know many that use insulin but some. GH is used. But these guys aren't using thyroid,clen,dnp,diuretics and theyre not stressing their organs getting to insanely low bodyfat levels.

I'd have to disagree. The guys I know in strongman are taking some pretty damn high doses too. But the drugs are different. These guys aren't using a bunch of tren and halo and superdrol....its a lot of test and deca and EQ. I don't know many that use insulin but some. GH is used. But these guys aren't using thyroid,clen,dnp,diuretics and theyre not stressing their organs getting to insanely low bodyfat levels.

The thing is though, some people are insanely strong naturally. Like that 125 pound girl dead lifting about 540 lbs. Do you think she is on a ton of drugs? I'm sure some strongmen use a lot, but I don't think their success is as dependent on drugs as bodybuilding is. I knew a guy that was 245 lbs and could squat about 900 lbs. He only used a little test, think it was about 500 mg/wk.

True about all of the other ancillaries that bodybuilders use that are so unhealthy, and not needed in strength.

The thing is though, some people are insanely strong naturally. Like that 125 pound girl dead lifting about 540 lbs. Do you think she is on a ton of drugs? I'm sure some strongmen use a lot, but I don't think their success is as dependent on drugs as bodybuilding is. I knew a guy that was 245 lbs and could squat about 900 lbs. He only used a little test, think it was about 500 mg/wk.

True about all of the other ancillaries that bodybuilders use that are so unhealthy, and not needed in strength.

I would have to agree that success in strongman is not as dependent on drugs as it is in other sports. Too many other facts like height, structure, and like you said someone's natural propensity for strength. I was just saying that as a general rule.....I do not believe these guys use any less than bodybuilders

I knew a guy that was 245 lbs and could squat about 900 lbs. He only used a little test, think it was about 500 mg/wk.

the world record for 242 lb class is 900 lbs.... your friend is the best squatter on earth at his weight on 500 mg test e a week?

I knew a guy that was 245 lbs and could squat about 900 lbs. He only used a little test, think it was about 500 mg/wk.

the world record for 242 lb class is 900 lbs.... your friend is the best squatter on earth at his weight on 500 mg test e a week?

He was the 242 class. That was wearing a suit and wraps. I spotted him one day. He was doing somewhere between 850 and 900 pounds. It has been almost 20 years now since that day occurred. A powerlifter coached by John Parrillo if you know who that is. I don't know for sure what he was taking but that is what he told me. I'm a good judge, and he didn't look like he was on a lot. He was in his mid 20s too. Still young and growing. He stopped powerlifting though and went into pharmaceutical sales like his wife.

You shouldn't post so sure of yourself when you don't know what you are talking about.

Here is a guy that is in the 198 lb class squatting 1050 pounds. Steve, the guy I was spotting, was squatting in the mid to high 800s in competition. That was back around 1998 or so.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ndMpHZTiuY"]Sam Byrd 1050lb Squat at 198lb - New 'All-Time' World Record - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws