over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stealth Equipoise

bignripped

Registered
Thinking about getting this stuff and running it by itself. I dont want big gains, just lean quality gains that i am more likely to keep. no stacking. mainly looking for the increased appetite. 300-400mgs week. i am not a big dude so i think that should be ok. (please no responses saying if you arent big, you need to grow naturally then juice).

any feedback? particularly appetite?

Make test your base.. then add an anabolic. JMO!

I dont see the increased appetite from this, no more than other AAS.

I haven't used the Stealth EQ but I would agree with others to add some test if even at 250mg/wk.

always base with test

Thinking about getting this stuff and running it by itself. I dont want big gains, just lean quality gains that i am more likely to keep. no stacking. mainly looking for the increased appetite. 300-400mgs week. i am not a big dude so i think that should be ok. (please no responses saying if you arent big, you need to grow naturally then juice).

any feedback? particularly appetite?

I have used the Stealth EQ and it's an excellent product...I also noticed an increase in appetite (but was running other compounds so I can not say if it was the EQ alone?!)...If you are looking to increase appetite get yourself some Synthetek's SYNTHELAMIN - injectable b12...If you have not used any aas before I would agree with others that a Test only cycle is the way to go.....

equpoise

I love all the stealth products.The equpoise irun 600mg with 600 test enthenate also stealth.Great results.I noticed increase in pumps and appetite.Stealth tren also works real well.

I love all the stealth products.The equpoise irun 600mg with 600 test enthenate also stealth.Great results.I noticed increase in pumps and appetite.Stealth tren also works real well.

Yea EQ at 600 mg/week with 750 mg test is my sweet spot.

I hate to be an echo, but sound advice is sound advice. Always base with test. Personally, I don't let my other compounds ever run higher than my test dose.

I hate to be an echo, but sound advice is sound advice. Always base with test. Personally, I don't let my other compounds ever run higher than my test dose.
i also run mine the same i think you could do will with 250 test 200-300 deca 200-300 EQ

IMO if you want good quality lean gains id just start out with 250mg test a week with the right diet. ive done alot of stupidly heavy cycles and i can honestly say the test 250 im doing right now, because i finally have my diet and training dialed in perfectly for me is giving me better results than anything else ive ever done. if your diet is on point you will only make good solid lean gains. get your pct in check and you should be good to go.

IMO if you want good quality lean gains id just start out with 250mg test a week with the right diet. ive done alot of stupidly heavy cycles and i can honestly say the test 250 im doing right now, because i finally have my diet and training dialed in perfectly for me is giving me better results than anything else ive ever done. if your diet is on point you will only make good solid lean gains. get your pct in check and you should be good to go.
cant say it better i started out using high doses thinking the More you take the better it works no way for me. i started using low doses on everything and I'm gaining much better with no I'll effects.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackrabbit
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131