advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID CONFESSIONS THREAD - Come clean! Repent!

I ordered gear to my parents house the first time I ever did gear and a few more times again until I moved into my own place.
I showed my dad my first bottle of brovel test. He knew I was interested in PEDs.
As long as I want strung out on recs and pills and making my way in life didn't matter.
He caught me pinning some tren once. Wasn't expecting him to open the door when he knocked.
This was about 20-25yrs ago.

Getting old only sucks for me cause I can't play basketball at a level. I tried playing yesterday and couldn't cut for shit. I tried mind over matter but I had no lift. No cut. Well I could cut hard but being able to stop on a dime and jump with some type of elevation was not happening.
Outside of that I'm still strong.. have money in my pocket. A couple females on the team..
I attribute all that to a fitness lifestyle and type-a personality
How old are you? I got back into basketball at age 36 and got pretty good again. I’m turning 38 soon and haven’t olYed in
Yesterday I'm at a AAU workshop and some of the dads are on one of the open courts playing 3on3. this is indoors.
One of the guys waves me over to play. I'm like I can't really can't cut or jump I'll just be out here.
After half way in the first game my knee felt very good. Had some bounce in my step and was able to play head up defense.
Some of the coaches were amazed at my mobility. But others knew me from playing at the local courts. they all stopped to watch us play during the workshop break.
Note I'm on 10mg e3d of tren. Wasn't gassed. Felt good. Knees felt bouncy. Was a good day.
I refuse to let age dictate what activities I can enjoy. Up to a point of course. I was born an athlete and will remain one until the last day.
right on man. I still play pick up basketball despite being too big for basketball and 37 years old

Yesterday I'm at a AAU workshop and some of the dads are on one of the open courts playing 3on3. this is indoors.
One of the guys waves me over to play. I'm like I can't really can't cut or jump I'll just be out here.
After half way in the first game my knee felt very good. Had some bounce in my step and was able to play head up defense.
Some of the coaches were amazed at my mobility. But others knew me from playing at the local courts. they all stopped to watch us play during the workshop break.
Note I'm on 10mg e3d of tren. Wasn't gassed. Felt good. Knees felt bouncy. Was a good day.
I refuse to let age dictate what activities I can enjoy. Up to a point of course. I was born an athlete and will remain one until the last day.
Damn I really miss hooping. Played my whole life but now knees and ankles are pretty beat up and I have to play a whole different style since I can’t change direction as quickly or jump as high. But you’re giving me hope man, I gotta get back out there.

I ordered gear to my parents house the first time I ever did gear and a few more times again until I moved into my own place.
When I was a teenager I ordered some winstrol online and had it sent to my family’s business PO Box. Thought I was being so stealth. I arranged to check it and got it. My dad found it stashed in my dresser.

I was raised extremely southern Baptist. He takes me for a ride one day in his truck and just sits it out and tells me how bad I’ve sinned to the point to where even I thought I was going to hell. 🤣

He then tells me it’s my decision, but God is always watching. Of course I threw that shit away. Wasn’t until I was in my early 20’s and had my own place that I tried anything again.

When I was a teenager I ordered some winstrol online and had it sent to my family’s business PO Box. Thought I was being so stealth. I arranged to check it and got it. My dad found it stashed in my dresser.

I was raised extremely southern Baptist. He takes me for a ride one day in his truck and just sits it out and tells me how bad I’ve sinned to the point to where even I thought I was going to hell. 🤣

He then tells me it’s my decision, but God is always watching. Of course I threw that shit away. Wasn’t until I was in my early 20’s and had my own place that I tried anything again.
The good old parent’s shaming strategy works every time when we are young lol

Bought a bottle of test in Cancun back in like 2001 when I was young.

I didn't want to smuggle the bottle back so I drew out all the oil into a small CK One cologne bottle that I definitely didn't clean out properly.

And, yes, I did use it when I got back home LOL
Coukd you taste the CK when you pinned those shots?

I was planning a test+tren+sdrol cycle and bought some from ugfreak way back in like 2015 when i still lived in America. It was Chinese gear with no labels and I mixed up vials of test with vials of deca and was on deca+tren with no test for like 10 full weeks. I actually didn't have that many sex drive problems despite 0 test for so long, but it was still really dumb of a mistake to make and I felt like a complete retard.

Mid 90's I used to get Dante's Underground Newsletter which had sources. Got hooked up with someone down south and was getting Tornel t-200 for $20 a bottle if I bought 100 at a time which was insanely cheap for my area. I was reselling them for $200. This was just before message boards were becoming popular. It was Doggcrap before he was Dogcrapp, lol.

I injected gear from a capri sun looking satchet container from advanced stealth labs lol.......and got gnarly cellulitis had to go to er and explain to doctors what steroids are, pathetic

I also used to use dan kote as a chemist. talk about insane and foolish. if you know about dave and were around during those bangor lab times, aka torturefreak, he was the biggest scourge of our industry probably till the date. Wreckless and vicious individual. Talented chemist but SICKO. Full of retribution and malice toward clients.

Got caught crossing stallion across border when i was 18 and did some time, so 18 years ago,, a famous UFC fighter (in the past decade) was with me and walked out loaded 10 steps ahead of me and I was the one that got popped. I think I had just turned 18 it was my first crime as an adult. Wild

Mexico trip...1990.... sketchy as fuck back alley trip bought 50cc Laurabolin (lol) and 50cc Equipoise for 250 after 45 min negotiation. Transferred to tanning bottle probably not best sterility using bottle tequila ...LOL Got back , used them , and realized what a waste stress and plan that was , Laurabolin at 50mg per cc was a waste time.

Trips to Mexico, tren from pellets. Or spend stupid amount of money for stuff. Man I feel old.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131