over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Steroids and wolff parkinson white heart syndrome

Thank you for this. I know it is obviously risky but knowing the specific reason for causing that risk is important. If i know how to medicate, supplement, or in any way manage the risk i can have the option at least.

For everyone else butt hurt i wasnt welcoming of that dude posting, i stand by it based on his characterization of why i posted this. He misses the mark entirely of why i asked and his response saying im looking for justifications is assuming alot. steroids are bad for heart, i dont need someone to waste my time telling me that. What a bunch of butthurters who came along in this thread to tell me how mean i am and how i deserve a heart condition, even one guy telling me to take clen and eca so i can die.

The ironic part is how common my condition is and how many adults have it without knowing it. Lol its not unlikely someone who replied in here has it, it has a known prevalance of 1 in 1000, and those figures are highly conservative, its more like one in the hundreds with what we know now. There is a specific reason i asked, yet i knew someone would just go, "dont do it, its bad". Steroid forums are full of unqualified people giving their opinions when not needed, i dont apologize for being short with someone who contributes to the landfills of useless posts out there.

You are the idiot that ask guys on a Body building forum for advice with someone with a heart condition, not the other way around. Go ask your Doctor and stop being stupid.

Thanks captain obvious

Looking for knowledgable info not just some dude posting for sake of hearig the keys clatter
42 posts and someone with nearly 5000 took the time to offer his opinion. And that's your reply? Your on a forum. All you are going to get is opinions.
I personally don't care what you take. But I highly suggest Clen tren E, anadrol, MENT, with an ECA stack for 16-18 weeks.

42 posts and someone with nearly 5000 took the time to offer his opinion. And that's your reply? Your on a forum. All you are going to get is opinions.
I personally don't care what you take. But I highly suggest Clen tren E, anadrol, MENT, with an ECA stack for 16-18 weeks.

You're forgetting M1T and EPO, bro.

Last edited:
I have WPW. I was diagnosed when I was 18 when I went in for shoulder surgery. I did a couple PH cycles in my early 20's and started injecting in my last twenties. I forgot all about my condition. I had never had a complication from it. My EKG prior to surgery is what diagnosed me. At 31, I was running T3, test and eq I believe. Anyway, I woke up took my T3 and drank a monster on the way to work. I always try to get a workout in before shift starts, so I did 100 burpees and 100 sit ups for time. My heart was racing 30 min post workout. My HR was at 160. I was stupid and convinced my self it would come down. 15 later I could see my heart beating trough my shirt. My HR was 220. I called the med unit from the neighboring station. As soon as they got there I hopped in the back and started hooking myself up to an EKG. Still at 220 (SVT) I got a line started on me and then some adenosine . It put me at 160hr but in afib. I spend two day in the hospital until I self converted. 2 weeks after I went into a fib again and also self converted. My Cardiologist told me to stay away from T3 (obviously ) and limit my caffeine. He stated to never drink a monster again bc he was seeing numerous young adults with cardiac complications from energy drinks. If I have any other complications I'll get an ablation. Although I never show WPW on an EKG. I now run my doc prescribed trt and will thrown in 200mg of mast or eq for a few weeks a year.
I'm not condoning using anything this is just my story.

I have WPW. I was diagnosed when I was 18 when I went in for shoulder surgery. I did a couple PH cycles in my early 20's and started injecting in my last twenties. I forgot all about my condition. I had never had a complication from it. My EKG prior to surgery is what diagnosed me. At 31, I was running T3, test and eq I believe. Anyway, I woke up took my T3 and drank a monster on the way to work. I always try to get a workout in before shift starts, so I did 100 burpees and 100 sit ups for time. My heart was racing 30 min post workout. My HR was at 160. I was stupid and convinced my self it would come down. 15 later I could see my heart beating trough my shirt. My HR was 220. I called the med unit from the neighboring station. As soon as they got there I hopped in the back and started hooking myself up to an EKG. Still at 220 (SVT) I got a line started on me and then some adenosine . It put me at 160hr but in afib. I spend two day in the hospital until I self converted. 2 weeks after I went into a fib again and also self converted. My Cardiologist told me to stay away from T3 (obviously ) and limit my caffeine. He stated to never drink a monster again bc he was seeing numerous young adults with cardiac complications from energy drinks. If I have any other complications I'll get an ablation. Although I never show WPW on an EKG. I now run my doc prescribed trt and will thrown in 200mg of mast or eq for a few weeks a year.
I'm not condoning using anything this is just my story.

Glad you are better now and didn't need the surgery. I will be going in on march the 26th for ablation for my VT. I had a bad heart attack about 10 years ago and things are going south for me. Starting to go into fibrillation and my defibrillator has had to go off numerous times.

I know what you mean when you say you thought your heart would recover on its own and slow down. I did that once before I had my defibrillator and just about died. We called 911 but it took them over 20 minutes to get here. They hooked me up to the ekg and then I passed out as I went into V fib. They defibbed me 2x to get it started up again. Now I have a defibrillator. I almost me my end that day. I should have called 911 much much sooner.

I'm glad you made it brother. Your very lucky. The sad thing is I am 911 and I was still in denial. If I had a pt with a hr of 160 while resting they would immediately get transported.

I'm glad you made it brother. Your very lucky. The sad thing is I am 911 and I was still in denial. If I had a pt with a hr of 160 while resting they would immediately get transported.

What kind of response time are you guy supposed to have? It took the guys about 25 minutes to reach me after we called 911. Seems too long. They weren't here 5 minutes before I went into V fib.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131