over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub-Q oil injections

Boo

Registered
I was listening to off topic radio ( one of the fellows writes for SteroidTimes.com ) he, Arron Singerman ( sp?) was saying sub-q oil injections are bettr them IM.

Has anyone information on this, or used this method?

Boo

sounds like an easy way to get a sterile abscess if u ak me....it would take much longer for the hormone to be absorbed into the blood stream via sub q rather than IM....

Ouch - if you've ever gotten a shot that didn't go deep enough with oil just under the skin, it's not fun. That's a quick way to an abscess and it takes forever for that oil to dissipate. Bad idea in my opinion.

There have been studies posted on the effectiveness of this. Don't know where to find them though. I have been doing TRT dosages with a 1/2 insulin syring for 4 years. No problems myself. I wouldn't think high dosages would be a good idea though.

DLStryker

There have been studies posted on the effectiveness of this. Don't know where to find them though. I have been doing TRT dosages with a 1/2 insulin syring for 4 years. No problems myself. I wouldn't think high dosages would be a good idea though.

DLStryker

yeah, its common in trt circles, but you are looking at doses of 100mg/wk spread into multiple injects... so 1/4ml (or less) per spot, big difference in abcess risk from that to 1.5ml subq

i would just heat the gear before hand like fourthgen was it??? had posted previously to render infections improbable

I was listening to off topic radio ( one of the fellows writes for SteroidTimes.com ) he, Arron Singerman ( sp?) was saying sub-q oil injections are bettr them IM.

Has anyone information on this, or used this method?

Boo

I had tried this once. i ran out of pinns like a rookie mistake and all i had was some slin pinns in my house so when my dad comes over he can pin his slin.

Long story short i wanted to pin some gear into the shoulder and use a 30g slin pin. the drawing took forever and so did the inject. shoulder became alittle sore and had a small lump from the oil. didnt hurt like i thought it would.

i agree with everyone else sterile abscess will become a prob if practiced too long.

What about daily Sub-Q inj of test suspensions?

Wouldn't that be less likely to for a sterile abcess?

Also, I read somewhere that a hot bath & a deep muscle masage reduce the chances of developing a deep muscle sterile oil abcess, so maybe a skin rolling sort of massage would dissipate the Sub-Q depot & help prevent a Sub-Q abcess?

Any thoughts?

this is how my doc has his patients inject testosterone. good method. less pain. never had a problem with it

this is how my doc has his patients inject testosterone. good method. less pain. never had a problem with it

Yes, but TRT doses are a fraction of BB doses, so it's not a fully valid comparisson.

On another note, I had thought that test suspension was largely water based??? (I'm not sure, I've never done susp)

I thought that's why susp needs to be shaken up before drawing & injecting like shaking up an oil/vinegar salad dressing before pouring .

If that's true, then perhaps susp injection would be safe with typical BB sized injection when injected Sub-Q???

That would certainly be a nice way to avoid scar tissue buildup in muscles.

Does anyone here know whether suspension AAS formulas are partly water based or not?

There's a big topic on a Canada forum about this. The OP was talking about using 0.5mL or less per injection (maybe it was 1mL or less, I can't quite remember).

Yes, but TRT doses are a fraction of BB doses, so it's not a fully valid comparisson.

On another note, I had thought that test suspension was largely water based??? (I'm not sure, I've never done susp)

I thought that's why susp needs to be shaken up before drawing & injecting like shaking up an oil/vinegar salad dressing before pouring .

If that's true, then perhaps susp injection would be safe with typical BB sized injection when injected Sub-Q???

That would certainly be a nice way to avoid scar tissue buildup in muscles.

Does anyone here know whether suspension AAS formulas are partly water based or not?

most suspensions are water based and do have to be shaken for an even dose. but what some labs mostly ugls are putting test base into sterile oil. this is because water is a breeding gound for bacteria and cant produce a sterile product. its safer for the user.

I wouldn't do it personally, but I was reading on a forum recently about some guy raving about doing Prop Subq.. There's not gonna be much of a difference in absorption time.. I think the main reason this guy did this was cuz he experienced alot of pain with IM prop..

I wouldn't do it personally, but I was reading on a forum recently about some guy raving about doing Prop Subq.. There's not gonna be much of a difference in absorption time.. I think the main reason this guy did this was cuz he experienced alot of pain with IM prop..

actually the studies show there is a significant difference in absorption time... theres a significant difference between just pinning glutes + delts.

yeah, its common in trt circles, but you are looking at doses of 100mg/wk spread into multiple injects... so 1/4ml (or less) per spot, big difference in abcess risk from that to 1.5ml subq

I've been doing 1ml injections. Over four years that is over 400 injects. Maybe just lucky, but never a problem.

DLStryker

most suspensions are water based and do have to be shaken for an even dose. but what some labs mostly ugls are putting test base into sterile oil. this is because water is a breeding gound for bacteria and cant produce a sterile product. its safer for the user.

Well, that issue could easilly be bypasses by dosing the suspensions into glass ampules instead of rubber topped vials.

One ampule=one shot.

There would be no risk of infection because the ampules could be irradiated with UV light after sealing.

actually the studies show there is a significant difference in absorption time... theres a significant difference between just pinning glutes + delts.

Good input Easy.

Got a link handy for us to read?

Well, that issue could easilly be bypasses by dosing the suspensions into glass ampules instead of rubber topped vials.

One ampule=one shot.

There would be no risk of infection because the ampules could be irradiated with UV light after sealing.

yes this is true bro no disagreement their. but the prob is most ugls wont take the time to do somthing like that. and i havnt heard of a ugl doing this. prob one day this will happen.

when it comes to water product ill stick with hg until then

I've been doing 1ml injections. Over four years that is over 400 injects. Maybe just lucky, but never a problem.

DLStryker

Lucky? Pfft! You're a walking sterile abscess by now for sure! ;) I'm doing sub-q myself this cyle. 4 weeks in zero problems. 1/2ml per shot spot. Test Prop, Tren A. Tren A was originally designed to be sub-q per the cattle implant. I'd rather use the injectable though vs shoot several pellets behind my ears ;) 3 shots m/w/f, otherwise just one shot a day the other days.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws