over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SUPERBOWL PREDICTIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Orleans got screwed over a non-call, blatant pass interference call. That ref needs to be fired.

They were the best chance to beat NE should they beat KC which looks likely with a minute to go in the first half. Shut out KC for the first time in 51 games.

That call might have given Brady the Super Bowl

I was hoping to see the 40 year old quarterback vs the 41 year old quarterback. Nice to see the older guys still have it!

Brady and the pats are just to smart.

Congratulations to Tom Brady on winning Super Bowl 53.

Never seen anything like those first 2 quarters on offense and defense from the PATS against the Chiefs.
Anybody but the PATS I wanted but it looks like they will go all the way, and as everyone else knows they should be playing the Saints.

I'm surprised the official who failed to make that call during the Saints game left the stadium with his life. That was fuckin BS. NFL is getting faker than WWE

Terrible NO Call

I'm surprised the official who failed to make that call during the Saints game left the stadium with his life. That was fuckin BS. NFL is getting faker than WWE

That was the worst no call. I can not believe there was no flag. It blows my mind. Wonder how much he made for not calling that one? It makes one wonder.

That was the worst no call. I can not believe there was no flag. It blows my mind. Wonder how much he made for not calling that one? It makes one wonder.
NFL is rigged, 100%, no doubt about it. The players, refs everyone is in on it.

YouTube "Minnesota miracle" from last season. Last play of the saints Vikings game, all the saints had to do was make the tackle and they would have won the game. The defender for the saints CLEARLY and BLATANTLY missed his man which resulted in the saints losing.

Look it up. Fuckin BS! It's all rigged.

Wow

NFL is rigged, 100%, no doubt about it. The players, refs everyone is in on it.

YouTube "Minnesota miracle" from last season. Last play of the saints Vikings game, all the saints had to do was make the tackle and they would have won the game. The defender for the saints CLEARLY and BLATANTLY missed his man which resulted in the saints losing.

Look it up. Fuckin BS! It's all rigged.

The only thing I can think of is he was going for the receivers legs, and lost him footing? I'm not sold on the games being rigged, but that call last night makes me wonder. Also, I would think the NFL would have preferred to have the Saints/Patriots in the SB.....it would make a great story line for the two old QBs.

Terrorist attack right before half time.
Ends the game with Pats up by 10 points.

*I just got this weird feeling...hope I'm very wrong about this.

Terrorist attack right before half time.
Ends the game with Pats up by 10 points.

*I just got this weird feeling...hope I'm very wrong about this.

I suspect you are being watched now....LOL

The only thing I can think of is he was going for the receivers legs, and lost him footing? I'm not sold on the games being rigged, but that call last night makes me wonder
Game deciding play.....Either that defender has no business in the NFL, or he missed on purpose. I'm pretty sure its the former. You have to be in denial not to see it. Just like you have to be in denial to believe the refs just happened to not see the blatant pass interference on last Sundays game.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJzpoj_NxqQ"]Stefon Diggs Makes Miracle TD Catch on Last Play, Vikings Win! 🦄 | Can't-Miss Play | NFL HLs - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtC3xnwbf6A"]Did the Saints get ROBBED ?????? - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Yeah, that saints defender dove right into his teammate and in fact stopped him from making the play too. I don't see how anyone could make that mistake. That guy must have bet a lot of money on that game!!

They still get on Pete Rose for betting on baseball, but I think he always bet on the Reds didn't he?

Yeah, that saints defender dove right into his teammate and in fact stopped him from making the play too. I don't see how anyone could make that mistake. That guy must have bet a lot of money on that game!!

They still get on Pete Rose for betting on baseball, but I think he always bet on the Reds didn't he?

Yeah, those are two blatant examples of NFL games being fixed. It’s sad to think that so many people are huge die hard fans of a sport that is, well, scripted. For lack of a better term. Sorry for being a buzzkill

Agreed. I think the Saint's definitely got ripped off! That was a blatant missed call by the refs. Commissioner could step in...but he won't. I wanted to see anybody but the Pat's in it, so I'm pulling for the Rams!
GD

The Rams started and will end the Patriots run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member