over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SupremeSportsEnhance is a Dick Thread

He lies, cheats and scams. I saw it first hand as his Super Mod at his board and "friend". He banned me for speaking out.

His advice is also dangerous.

He's entertaining, but I'm glad he's banned. Another board he's banned at. Thats, OLM, PM, S.com, MT.co.uk, UKI, EF (at one point), M&M, LeanBulk, IT, BB.com and many others.

How can he not be a total idiot in real life or on the internet with that ego and constant poor attitude? He needs to grow up.

I agree. 5-6 years ago, I pretended to be a novice lifter ( I was a mod on a bigger board at the time ) he gave me dangerous advice on supplements. His only agenda was for me to set up a paypal account so he could send me his groundbreaking t-bol/anavar stack that he homebrewed.

He's a scam and a danger to young, inexperienced lifters.

Shelby I use to see him on other boards he was always a dick..

he would always talk about how he was better then everyone else. he must have a ego problem

man i cracked up just looking at the title....most of us have know his antics for years

I don't know him or have come across him on other boards so can't personally comment. Although I do agree with what Phil wrote. But generally speaking some people are just idiots. They may have valid/serious reasons for them being arrogant/misleading/dishonest/dangerous etc but that shouldn't excuse their behaviour. The most arrogant people out there are usually the most insecure. Sometimes they are also misunderstood. They can be awkward... although being that way can sometimes add colour to a situation. It would be wrong for me to say hopefully he learns his ways cos he seems to have done fairly well for himself being the way he is... but again I can't really comment cos I haven't a clue who he is or how is life is.

Let me just throw this out there........I think all of us at some point in our life are not proud of what we said or did.....then we grew up........I think of what I see from Ross is he is a good guy.......he is trying to find his way and will learn over time. I have had 3 friends kill themselves over my lifetime......no one knew that they just needed love and attention and wanted to fit in........they tried and it just was not enough for some people.....the people were too cool to take time to understand them, their needs.....sometimes we like to joke and laugh at each other......but sometimes name calling goes too far and it is meant to be hurtfull......

Good points. Don't know Russ but he seems knowledgeable in his posts. I wouldn't hate on him.

Ross has been banned from other boards for the same kind of childish behaviour! I remember he once claimed to have the best rounded physique on a board with about 200 members. Let's just say five minutes after posting pics. he was humiliated by a couple other posters when they posted their pics. He then started with the childish name calling, took it too far, and on his way out insulted a female moderator and made some very cruel statements to her. So, yeah he may need some attention, but fuck him he's a punk bitch that needs to get smacked! :)

Ross has been banned from other boards for the same kind of childish behaviour! I remember he once claimed to have the best rounded physique on a board with about 200 members. Let's just say five minutes after posting pics. he was humiliated by a couple other posters when they posted their pics. He then started with the childish name calling, took it too far, and on his way out insulted a female moderator and made some very cruel statements to her. So, yeah he may need some attention, but fuck him he's a punk bitch that needs to get smacked! :)

Hahaha! Fock Russ!

i know i dont post here much but i have to comment on this one. i work at a gym where ross used to lift and he was kicked out for being a dick, he has some serious anger problems and acts like a total hotshot. throws weights, yells, doesnt clean his weights, like he is above all that. let him get bashed he needs to realise that nobody likes the way he acts.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear