YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthergine for a female with fatty liver??

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A coworker of my wife if a bit over weight , she gained alit when she was pregnant and after the baby has just been a stay at home mom the last couple years so the weight never came off.
She had a yearly physical and her triglycerides are high , LDL is high and HDL is normal but her Dr has diagnosed her with a fatty liver as well. I'm helping her get her eating straight and getting her into the gym but I'm wondering is aside from diet and exercise with Synthergine help with her fatty liver issues.??

Does anyone else have any dealing with combating a fatty liver or have any ideas on what else can be done to speed her healing process??

I had fatty liver, its simply caused by excess fat, if she loses weight her liver will improve. I would suggest Keto + DNP.

A coworker of my wife if a bit over weight , she gained alit when she was pregnant and after the baby has just been a stay at home mom the last couple years so the weight never came off.
She had a yearly physical and her triglycerides are high , LDL is high and HDL is normal but her Dr has diagnosed her with a fatty liver as well. I'm helping her get her eating straight and getting her into the gym but I'm wondering is aside from diet and exercise with Synthergine help with her fatty liver issues.??

Does anyone else have any dealing with combating a fatty liver or have any ideas on what else can be done to speed her healing process??
You’ve already solved the problem. In my experience the more variables you present the average person with, the less likely they are to follow through, no matter how efficacious those variables might be.
I recently wasted a lot of my breath on a coworker whose problems were simply lack of diet and exercise, come to find out he cant be bothered with that, let alone the supplements I recommended and would just rather be a fat fuck......

The main thing is diet and getting the fat off. Combining that with synthergine would only help improve overall liver health. Synthergine contains many useful ingredients that help restore the liver in a variety of ways. DADA is one of it's ingredients and has been shown to help with fatty liver disease. Here is a quote from an article I wrote on synthergine years ago...

"Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) aids in the detoxification of metallic and chemical metabolites. It also increases cortical glucose uptake and oxygen utilization. There is increasing documentation on DADA's incredible liver conditioning abilities. Lu LG et al. (2005) looked into DADA's effects on nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases. Over a treatment period of 8 weeks, both high and low dosage groups showed dramatic improvements in clinical symptoms, serum lipids and liver alteration severity. Most patients had their ALT numbers normalize by the end of the 8 week treatment. Moreover in all dosage groups no severe drug reactions were found and only 2 cases (1.6%) experienced any negative reaction and that was dryness of the mouth."

Here is an abstract from the actual study...

Abstract​

To investigate the efficacy and safety of diisopropylamine dichloroacetate in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases (NAFLD). A randomized, double-blind, dose-paralleled control trial was carried out with NAFLD patients. The patients were randomly assigned to 2 groups treated with either a high dosage (120 mg/d) or a low dosage (60 mg/d) of diisopropylamine dichloroacetate for 8 weeks and the efficacy and safety of the drug were examined. 127 cases were recruited for the trial, 63 in the high dosage group, and 64 in the low dosage group. No case dropped out in the trial but four cases were eliminated (4/127, 3.1%). The final number in this trial was 123, with 61 in the high dosage group and 62 in the low dosage group. After 8 weeks of treatment, the overall improvement of clinical symptoms in the high dosage and in the low dosage group was 87.8% and 79.6%, respectively. ALT normalization was found in 55.7% and 69.4% of the cases in the two groups, serum lipids were lowered in 67.2% and 67.7% and ultrasound grading of the liver alteration severity was lowered in 51.7% and 43.5% in the two groups. The differences found between the two groups were of no statistical significance. One case from each group was found having an adverse drug reaction of dryness of the mouth (1.6%). No severe adverse drug reactions were found. Diisopropylamine dichloroacetate could be used as a safe and effective drug in the treatment of nonalcoholic fatty liver diseases.

You absolutely do not give a woman with this issue DNP

DNP

wreckless "advice". Thats like telling your 14 year old who has been on video games for 24 hours, "trouble sleeping? smoke weed" because well in theory, it works right?

wreckless "advice". Thats like telling your 14 year old who has been on video games for 24 hours, "trouble sleeping? smoke weed" because well in theory, it works right?
I posted a study. “I” did not give advice. Even if I did, I would have provided at least some supporting evidence in the form of this published study.

If she cant stick to a diet, she at least needs to get on a statin ASAP. I wonder what the inside of her arteries look like.

Choline and Inositol is a good combo is you are going the supplement route:

Coffee, creatine, choline, inositol, alpha lipoic acid and metformin.

Of all, coffee has been studied the most for NAFLD.

Coffee, creatine, choline, inositol, alpha lipoic acid and metformin.

Of all, coffee has been studied the most for NAFLD.
We have her diet square away and she signed up for weight training 3 days a week and spin classes 2 days a week so I'm sure she's going to drop some fat pretty fast , I was originally inquiring about anything that might help with the actual liver health , maybe expedite the healing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear