over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE

08-08-06 ALT 87 AST 39
10-11-06 ALT 148 AST 52
01-02-O7 ALT 98 AST45

Still looking for my June 06 results but I cant seem to find them, but you get the idea.

Normal Range ALT is 20-69 U\L
Normal Range AST is 3-40 U\L

Two small cycles during this period and no orals, a couple of beer's per week, no rec's. Heavy Intense training and moderatley high protien diet.

i had............

alt - 59
ast - 53

and thedoctor wasnt concerned at all. he said we had to factor in heavy intense training and a higher than normal/average protein intake.

edge250 said:
i had............

alt - 59
ast - 53

and thedoctor wasnt concerned at all. he said we had to factor in heavy intense training and a higher than normal/average protein intake.

That's good to know could be that and all the anti inflamatories I'm taking

Quick Yahoo/Google search, these are the first results for each ingredient in Synthergine. But I guess some people are lazy and cant' look themselves.
Dig more and you'l find more info:

Arginine HCL - Arginine is required for proper elimination of urea from the body. This occurs through a critical metabolic cycle which detoxifies the body of nitrogen compounds that are manufactured in the liver or by intestinal bacteria action. Subtle impairments of the liver's function can often lead to subclinical symptoms of hyperammonemia, which is the condition of poor excretion of urea. Symptoms of hyperammonemia may include chronic fatigue, headache, irritability, occasional diarrhea or nausea, lack of concentration, mental confusion, and intolerance to various foods, particularly high-protein foods.

Sodium Glucuronate - is a nutritional substance used by the liver to bind to toxins (excess hormones, food additives, cigarette smoke, etc.) and eliminate them from the system. Of all the chemical reactions taking place in the liver cell, the elimination of toxic substances via glucuronate binding is considered the most important. Clinical studies have shown glucuronate supplementation can improve liver function considerably because it reduces stress on the liver and enhances the organ’s ability to detoxify.

Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) - is a peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator. DADA assists in hepatic detoxification of heavy metals, nitrites, and organophosphates.
DADA provides muscular and hepatic system support in athletic animals, especially during the stress of training and hard physical work, and in the presence of high energy diets. DADA is a potent peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator, and assists in the hepatic detoxification of a number of metallic and chemical metabolites including intoxication by heavy metals, nitrites and organophosphates.

Lysine HCL - one of the 8 essential amino acids. It improves immune system function and it helps tissues regenerate themselves after damage (such as liver tissue after toxin damage)

Methionine HCL - an essential, sulfur-containing amino acid. It is the source of sulfur for numerous compounds in the body, including the amino acids cysteine and taurine. The body uses sulfur to influence hair follicles and promote healthy hair, skin, and nail growth. Sulfur also increases the liver's production of lecithin (which reduces cholesterol), reduces liver fat, protects the kidneys, helps the body to excrete heavy metals, and reduces bladder irritation by regulating the formation of ammonia in the urine. Methionine is a lipotropic - a nutrient that helps prevent fat accumulation in the liver, and usually helps detoxify metabolic wastes and toxins.

Man, in fact it seems good. I never really took much notice because I thought it was an injectible.

My last blood work in May was

AST - 56 Normal: 0-37
ALT - 114 Normal: 0-41

It looks like I need a few bottles of the stuff but it is quite expensive!

I weigh 215 pounds (about 96kg) and I live in a poor european country so paying €50 a bottle which is going to last me 10 days is pretty harsh but it looks like I have to find a way.

Thanks for the info

Please

Man, in fact it seems good. I never really took much notice because I thought it was an injectible.

I weigh 215 pounds (about 96kg) and I live in a poor european country so paying €50 a bottle which is going to last me 10 days is pretty harsh but it looks like I have to find a way.

Thanks for the info

Nothing is worth more than your health

Thanks for the info
Not nearly as expensive as emergency medical treatment! It's your health as Phil said. Get this stuff and get it soon! it will help in a big way.

why this stuff is much more expensive in europe than in USA? The price for usa is 59.95 USD=40.4654 EUR and for europe is almost 50 euros? If I order from USA ordering page , will I still get it 10 euros cheaper?

why this stuff is much more expensive in europe than in USA? The price for usa is 59.95 USD=40.4654 EUR and for europe is almost 50 euros? If I order from USA ordering page , will I still get it 10 euros cheaper?

No you won't. USA price is without shipping. EU price includes shipping.

Not to change the thread but I used Synthetine this year and I was leaner than ever. My diet was different and I did more cardio but I feel the L-carnatine was money well spent.

Quick Yahoo/Google search, these are the first results for each ingredient in Synthergine. But I guess some people are lazy and cant' look themselves.
Dig more and you'l find more info:

Arginine HCL - Arginine is required for proper elimination of urea from the body. This occurs through a critical metabolic cycle which detoxifies the body of nitrogen compounds that are manufactured in the liver or by intestinal bacteria action. Subtle impairments of the liver's function can often lead to subclinical symptoms of hyperammonemia, which is the condition of poor excretion of urea. Symptoms of hyperammonemia may include chronic fatigue, headache, irritability, occasional diarrhea or nausea, lack of concentration, mental confusion, and intolerance to various foods, particularly high-protein foods.

Sodium Glucuronate - is a nutritional substance used by the liver to bind to toxins (excess hormones, food additives, cigarette smoke, etc.) and eliminate them from the system. Of all the chemical reactions taking place in the liver cell, the elimination of toxic substances via glucuronate binding is considered the most important. Clinical studies have shown glucuronate supplementation can improve liver function considerably because it reduces stress on the liver and enhances the organ’s ability to detoxify.

Di-isopropylamine Dichloroacetate (DADA) - is a peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator. DADA assists in hepatic detoxification of heavy metals, nitrites, and organophosphates.
DADA provides muscular and hepatic system support in athletic animals, especially during the stress of training and hard physical work, and in the presence of high energy diets. DADA is a potent peripheral and cerebral arteriole vasodilator, and assists in the hepatic detoxification of a number of metallic and chemical metabolites including intoxication by heavy metals, nitrites and organophosphates.

Lysine HCL - one of the 8 essential amino acids. It improves immune system function and it helps tissues regenerate themselves after damage (such as liver tissue after toxin damage)

Methionine HCL - an essential, sulfur-containing amino acid. It is the source of sulfur for numerous compounds in the body, including the amino acids cysteine and taurine. The body uses sulfur to influence hair follicles and promote healthy hair, skin, and nail growth. Sulfur also increases the liver's production of lecithin (which reduces cholesterol), reduces liver fat, protects the kidneys, helps the body to excrete heavy metals, and reduces bladder irritation by regulating the formation of ammonia in the urine. Methionine is a lipotropic - a nutrient that helps prevent fat accumulation in the liver, and usually helps detoxify metabolic wastes and toxins.

from what you just posted this stuff seems good for general health and not just if you are on orals.

can anything bad happen from long term use of this stuff? are all these ingredients okay to use over an extended period of time? can this be mixed with other synthetek water based injectables.

from what you just posted this stuff seems good for general health and not just if you are on orals.

can anything bad happen from long term use of this stuff? are all these ingredients okay to use over an extended period of time? can this be mixed with other synthetek water based injectables.

Nothing wrong with using it year round and long term. As you said, it's good for general health.

You can mix it with anything you wish.

Nothing wrong with using it year round and long term. As you said, it's good for general health.

You can mix it with anything you wish.

thanks for the answers , all the sythetek products look awesome. i would like to try them all for a good 3-4 month period . just trying to get info before i do it. i figured they are all okay for long term just wanted to make sure things like the dada in this and heptaminol and atp in the sytheslene are okay long term and cannot cause any heart issues even with strength endurance type trying where your heart rate goes through the roof. i play sports so i train like this a lot

also just to make sure none of these syntheslene , synthergine, sythalamine and synthetine would cause any issues with insulin use would they?

thanks for the answers , all the sythetek products look awesome. i would like to try them all for a good 3-4 month period . just trying to get info before i do it. i figured they are all okay for long term just wanted to make sure things like the dada in this and heptaminol and atp in the sytheslene are okay long term and cannot cause any heart issues even with strength endurance type trying where your heart rate goes through the roof. i play sports so i train like this a lot

also just to make sure none of these syntheslene , synthergine, sythalamine and synthetine would cause any issues with insulin use would they?

None of them will cause any insulin related issues.

I use synthergine in conjunction with LIV52 and the only side effect is...

I CAN'T STOP EATING!!!!:D

Anyway just dropping a testimonial for those who convinced themselves that Synthetek products are expensive...

I thought of it too at the beginning but since I made my 1st order well, what can I say? It's almost impossible to use anything else.

If you love and treat your body as the only place you have to live in, you can find the money, trust me guys. Just make the investment once and buy some products from them... I mean, just for the f**k of it, and then come back and tell me that you honestly want to use other products or that synthetek prices are unreasonable.

I promise, once you use synthetek for a month you'll be HOOKED on the products!:food-sm;l

Now, 2 questions for Big A!

I just got my first 2 bottles of sytheselen & Synthetine (Carnitine) I'm weighing 93 Kg (205 lbs) and I'm 180 cm tall (5ft 9). My BF percentage is 10% right now and I want to go about 4%-6% @ 180lbs all year round...

How much of each would you suggest I inject and how can I divide the doses?

Taken that the products are water-based wouldn't be wise to inject those products to the side delts which I have very little bodyfat? If I'm not mistaking, water based injections only hurt when you inject in the bodyfat am I right? So it would be logical to inject to a spot with minimum bodyfat like the side delts (for me at least) What syringe should I use?
I live in Greece so the Syringes of all kinds are practically free here (1 euro) and you can buy them from any pharmacy so whatever syringe you tell me, I can find it pronto...

2. When I was in the army (mandatory here) I almost died from allergic shocks and took A SHITLOAD of cortisone based inhalers (Pulmicort) for 4 MONTHS non stop. The allergy was caused from chemicals on the flowers and plants that they used where I was serving.
End Result: 65 lbs of BF in 3 months and a shit load of SQ water..
I was 171 with 5% BF and dry to the bone when I went in (It's my body type I have small joints and Low bodyfat by default... well at least before the fu**ing cortisone) and was like this until the cortisone. After the cortisone well 236 with 20% BF and bloated like hell.
The question is how do I get rid of the damn water? I never had any problem with water retention before the cortisone, how do I revert my body back to normal again?

Thanks In Advance.:)

Wow. I weigh 220lbs so that almost exactly 4ml a day and I get a 25 day supply. Since I'm off I only take half so it lasts even longer. 50 bucks a month and you can throw away a LOT of those Liv52 and milk thistle caps and go with something really good.

I never understood the logic that people look at something as expensive before they calculate what they will SAVE when they drop a lot of the other crap.

I eat a high protein, high fat diet, with lots of vitamins and general supplements and my girl and I bought groceries separately and she spends more than I do!!! And I'm eating whey isolates, fish oil, unbreaded whole chicken breasts, bromelain, acidophilus, etc. etc. etc. and all sorts or really nutritious stuff.

I'll tell you what costs a lot of money is all that processed food and breaded chicken tenders, deli meats, and all that other garbage. That stuff really adds up!

Personally, I don't think eating nutritious stuff is all that much more expensive than regular crap that people eat. I don't like it, but my son eats 20-30 dollars worth of breakfast cereal alone every month.

Gotta put things in perspective.

Wow. I weigh 220lbs so that almost exactly 4ml a day and I get a 25 day supply. Since I'm off I only take half so it lasts even longer. 50 bucks a month and you can throw away a LOT of those Liv52 and milk thistle caps and go with something really good.

I never understood the logic that people look at something as expensive before they calculate what they will SAVE when they drop a lot of the other crap.

I eat a high protein, high fat diet, with lots of vitamins and general supplements and my girl and I bought groceries separately and she spends more than I do!!! And I'm eating whey isolates, fish oil, unbreaded whole chicken breasts, bromelain, acidophilus, etc. etc. etc. and all sorts or really nutritious stuff.

I'll tell you what costs a lot of money is all that processed food and breaded chicken tenders, deli meats, and all that other garbage. That stuff really adds up!

Personally, I don't think eating nutritious stuff is all that much more expensive than regular crap that people eat. I don't like it, but my son eats 20-30 dollars worth of breakfast cereal alone every month.

Gotta put things in perspective.

So we can throw away the Liv.52, which has been around since 1955 and has over 300 studies done, and just go with a product that not many people use? (comparatively speaking)----I'm thinking of using Synthergine, maybe along with Liv.52, but how about some lab test results?--- Saying, "I'm much hungrier", or "I feel better" isn't quite convincing enough-- obviously those are good signs, but it would be nice to see some before/after ALT/AST..

So we can throw away the Liv.52, which has been around since 1955 and has over 300 studies done, and just go with a product that not many people use? (comparatively speaking)----I'm thinking of using Synthergine, maybe along with Liv.52, but how about some lab test results?--- Saying, "I'm much hungrier", or "I feel better" isn't quite convincing enough-- obviously those are good signs, but it would be nice to see some before/after ALT/AST..

Do a search on google/medline/etc for the ingredients in Synthergine.

When you go to a hospital with a screwed up liver, the docs will not give you Liv52 or milk thistle. They will inject you straight away with the ingredients that are found in Synthergine.

And plenty of people have posted their blood test results, including on this thread, so use the Search button.

Dr.S

Synthergine is probably the best liver protection out there. You can get blood work done cheap thru www.directlabs.com . Get your liver values tested before a cycle. Then use Synthergine for a month and get them checked again. See what happens.

Liver protection should be a year round practice and not just occasional damage control. Your liver deals with a variety of toxins from many sources every day.

PB

Do a search on google/medline/etc for the ingredients in Synthergine.

When you go to a hospital with a screwed up liver, the docs will not give you Liv52 or milk thistle. They will inject you straight away with the ingredients that are found in Synthergine.

And plenty of people have posted their blood test results, including on this thread, so use the Search button.

First off let me say that I'm not trying to knock Synthergine (I just ordered some in fact). However, no where have I seen it stated this blend is used in hospitals. I have done extensive research-- many times I just end up on a website where you've posted info about Synthergine. You can change the searches to include the words "liver", "hospital use", "detox", etc....What one finds is that the ingredients in Synthergine have different uses, and yes, all of them are indicative of helping the liver function better.....but you can find over 50 herbs/amino acids that "supposedly" help with liver function.

You actually see more evidence that doctors are giving their patients Liv.52 for consistent daily use. If hospitals are giving patients a Synthergine type blend upon arrival for immediate liver assistance, I'd be interested to see the info. We must also understand that just b/c something is given to you in an emergency situation, to limit damage on the spot, does not automatically mean its the best for long term use (once again, I'm not bashing Synthergine, I just like to look at things from all angles)...Example-- if you are admitted to the ER for an allergic reaction (lets say a horrible itching fit), they will give you an Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) IV to immediately get things under control. Yet you wouldn't want to use Benadryl on a daily basis, as there are much better/healthier long term options for histamine control.

As I posted in another thread, my main curiosity would be "what is the best dose?"-- whether is be Syntergine of Liv.52, how much would one increase the dose during a 17aa cycle? Could I assume you'd up the amount from 4ml/day to maybe 8ml?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear