over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE

First off let me say that I'm not trying to knock Synthergine (I just ordered some in fact). However, no where have I seen it stated this blend is used in hospitals. I have done extensive research-- many times I just end up on a website where you've posted info about Synthergine. You can change the searches to include the words "liver", "hospital use", "detox", etc....What one finds is that the ingredients in Synthergine have different uses, and yes, all of them are indicative of helping the liver function better.....but you can find over 50 herbs/amino acids that "supposedly" help with liver function.

You actually see more evidence that doctors are giving their patients Liv.52 for consistent daily use. If hospitals are giving patients a Synthergine type blend upon arrival for immediate liver assistance, I'd be interested to see the info. We must also understand that just b/c something is given to you in an emergency situation, to limit damage on the spot, does not automatically mean its the best for long term use (once again, I'm not bashing Synthergine, I just like to look at things from all angles)...Example-- if you are admitted to the ER for an allergic reaction (lets say a horrible itching fit), they will give you an Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) IV to immediately get things under control. Yet you wouldn't want to use Benadryl on a daily basis, as there are much better/healthier long term options for histamine control.

As I posted in another thread, my main curiosity would be "what is the best dose?"-- whether is be Syntergine of Liv.52, how much would one increase the dose during a 17aa cycle? Could I assume you'd up the amount from 4ml/day to maybe 8ml?

Of course you are not going to find a formula just like Synthergine in hospitals.

In hospitals, they inject Arginine and Sodium Glucuronate. DADA is used to treat liver disease in race horses as well as protect them from steroid use.
L-methionine is highly researched in its liver aiding abilities.

Dosage for Synthergine is 1ml per 55lbs of bodyweight. That is plenty to protect you from the gear, unless you do something really silly.

Now, 2 questions for Big A!

I just got my first 2 bottles of sytheselen & Synthetine (Carnitine) I'm weighing 93 Kg (205 lbs) and I'm 180 cm tall (5ft 9). My BF percentage is 10% right now and I want to go about 4%-6% @ 180lbs all year round...

How much of each would you suggest I inject and how can I divide the doses?

Taken that the products are water-based wouldn't be wise to inject those products to the side delts which I have very little bodyfat? If I'm not mistaking, water based injections only hurt when you inject in the bodyfat am I right? So it would be logical to inject to a spot with minimum bodyfat like the side delts (for me at least) What syringe should I use?
I live in Greece so the Syringes of all kinds are practically free here (1 euro) and you can buy them from any pharmacy so whatever syringe you tell me, I can find it pronto...

2. When I was in the army (mandatory here) I almost died from allergic shocks and took A SHITLOAD of cortisone based inhalers (Pulmicort) for 4 MONTHS non stop. The allergy was caused from chemicals on the flowers and plants that they used where I was serving.
End Result: 65 lbs of BF in 3 months and a shit load of SQ water..
I was 171 with 5% BF and dry to the bone when I went in (It's my body type I have small joints and Low bodyfat by default... well at least before the fu**ing cortisone) and was like this until the cortisone. After the cortisone well 236 with 20% BF and bloated like hell.
The question is how do I get rid of the damn water? I never had any problem with water retention before the cortisone, how do I revert my body back to normal again?

Thanks In Advance.:)

180cm is 5'11. That's what I am as well.

4% year round is impossible unless you are genetically predispositioned for it, which sounds like you are.
The bad news is that the cortisol has screwed up your body big time.
I was on cortisol for 6 weeks for an inner ear infection, and it took me years to get my body to respond properly after that. It's nasty stuff to use.Also, it wrecks your intestinal flora and you probably have candida now, so you have to treat that as well.

Water based injectibles have various ph's, and a lot of them are different than the body. Regardless where you inject them, they can hurt.

Synthetine must be inj IM. Syntheselen IM or SQ. 4ml/day of each will be a good dose for you.

Just keep in mind, that whatever you do, the body will fight you for it now due to the cortisol.

I found that I dropped all the water retention I got on the cortisol with inj Lasix.

180cm is 5'11. That's what I am as well.

4% year round is impossible unless you are genetically predispositioned for it, which sounds like you are.
The bad news is that the cortisol has screwed up your body big time.
I was on cortisol for 6 weeks for an inner ear infection, and it took me years to get my body to respond properly after that. It's nasty stuff to use.Also, it wrecks your intestinal flora and you probably have candida now, so you have to treat that as well.

Water based injectibles have various ph's, and a lot of them are different than the body. Regardless where you inject them, they can hurt.

Synthetine must be inj IM. Syntheselen IM or SQ. 4ml/day of each will be a good dose for you.

Just keep in mind, that whatever you do, the body will fight you for it now due to the cortisol.

I found that I dropped all the water retention I got on the cortisol with inj Lasix.

Damn it!

Any suggestions of how to treat candida (any that you did?)

Isn't the inj Lasix going to give me terrible cramps and shit? How do I avoid the sides of this thing and what would be the appropriate dosage and for how long should I inject it? BTW do I inject it IM?

Thanks bro...

Damn it!

Any suggestions of how to treat candida (any that you did?)

Isn't the inj Lasix going to give me terrible cramps and shit? How do I avoid the sides of this thing and what would be the appropriate dosage and for how long should I inject it? BTW do I inject it IM?

Thanks bro...

300mg at once of Diflucan tablet will kill it pronto. You should be able to get it over the counter in most countries.
You need some kind of pro-biotics at the same time, to make the flora good again.

Inj Lasix is very controllable. Inj IM 20mg and you will start peeing within 20min or so. 1/2hr later you would have stopped.
An hour later or so, if you need it again, do another 20mg. That should make you drop about 7kg of water. You shouldn't be putting it back on again if you watch the diet.

300mg at once of Diflucan tablet will kill it pronto. You should be able to get it over the counter in most countries.
You need some kind of pro-biotics at the same time, to make the flora good again.

Inj Lasix is very controllable. Inj IM 20mg and you will start peeing within 20min or so. 1/2hr later you would have stopped.
An hour later or so, if you need it again, do another 20mg. That should make you drop about 7kg of water. You shouldn't be putting it back on again if you watch the diet.

how did you know you had candida?

how did you know you had candida?

Google it. It is actually pretty serious and most bodybuilders have it due to crappy quality protein shakes.
In advanced cases it can kill, but it's very rare.

If you get bloated big time, even after just a tiny meal, it's usually candida.

i'm sorry my english is not so good, so can tell me if i can drink (take orally) synthergine ?
thank's

Is the 3lac a good choice to use as pro-biotics?

Thanks BigA you don't realise what an asset you are to the community.:)

Man, in fact it seems good. I never really took much notice because I thought it was an injectible.

My last blood work in May was

AST - 56 Normal: 0-37
ALT - 114 Normal: 0-41

It looks like I need a few bottles of the stuff but it is quite expensive!

I weigh 215 pounds (about 96kg) and I live in a poor european country so paying €50 a bottle which is going to last me 10 days is pretty harsh but it looks like I have to find a way.

Thanks for the info

At your weight, you would use 4ml/day. With a 100ml bottle it would last 25 days!

Diflucan requires a RX script in the US. Can anyone recommend a legit mail order pharmacy that carries Diflucan? Definately want to give it a try.

Diflucan requires a RX script in the US. Can anyone recommend a legit mail order pharmacy that carries Diflucan? Definately want to give it a try.

Most doctors will freely prescribe it as a candida/thrush treatment. It's a once only dose.

Bump for a great company and superb products. Im getting ready to get some along with there protein powder.

so, I'm experiencing some symptoms from what I believe to be caused by the T-bol i'm taking, some nausea, belching, bloating etc. will taking synthergine help at all with these symptoms? I'm assuming it will being T-bol is an 17aa oral and I wasn't having these symptoms at all before taking it.

so, I'm experiencing some symptoms from what I believe to be caused by the T-bol i'm taking, some nausea, belching, bloating etc. will taking synthergine help at all with these symptoms? I'm assuming it will being T-bol is an 17aa oral and I wasn't having these symptoms at all before taking it.

Yes, the Synthergine should get rid of those symptoms over time as your liver sounds stressed.

High liver function test

I have high LFT's AST-124 ALT-240
At this point I and the doctors believe it is from excessive use of anti inflammoratories. I refuse to take pain meds for back pain, therefore I use Advil.
I have not been placed on any meds yet, however I am still going through extensive blood test. Would the use of Synthergine at this time be recommended?? As far as I know there are no other issues causing these high numbers. Obviously I have to stop the Advil, and we are working on finding another way of treating the pain. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Would the use of Synthergine at this time be recommended??

Definetely. The other meds are screwing up your liver, the Synthergine will balance that and help it get better.

I have high LFT's AST-124 ALT-240
At this point I and the doctors believe it is from excessive use of anti inflammoratories. I refuse to take pain meds for back pain, therefore I use Advil.
I have not been placed on any meds yet, however I am still going through extensive blood test. Would the use of Synthergine at this time be recommended?? As far as I know there are no other issues causing these high numbers. Obviously I have to stop the Advil, and we are working on finding another way of treating the pain. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

The anti-inflamatories will greatly mess up your liver readings. Synthergine is a good solution for this.

candida Big-A

Big-A

I have been reading about Candida because i think i have it. I have always had at least some gastrointentinal issues bloating, gas etc. to deal with. I recently went on the "anabolic diet" (Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale) and discovered that during the week while on high protein/fat, low carbs (<30g), i felt great, high energy, little or no bloating or gas etc. Then on the weekends, I go carb nuts to load and practically explode w bloat, gas, sleepy, heartburn etc. I did also go a little nuts on the weekends (beer, soda, desert but not a lot, just a serving of each) I read that Candida feeds on sugar.

I was thinking of getting Threeloc or was considering the one dose of Diflucan. Did you get any negative sides with it and is it relatively safe? Do you have any experience with Threeloc? What probiotic did you take to get your good bacteria back into balance after the thrush? There are so many. I am getting some synthergine, i like it and have used it in the past.
Thank You Big-A

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner