over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHERGINE

Big-A

I have been reading about Candida because i think i have it. I have always had at least some gastrointentinal issues bloating, gas etc. to deal with. I recently went on the "anabolic diet" (Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale) and discovered that during the week while on high protein/fat, low carbs (<30g), i felt great, high energy, little or no bloating or gas etc. Then on the weekends, I go carb nuts to load and practically explode w bloat, gas, sleepy, heartburn etc. I did also go a little nuts on the weekends (beer, soda, desert but not a lot, just a serving of each) I read that Candida feeds on sugar.

I was thinking of getting Threeloc or was considering the one dose of Diflucan. Did you get any negative sides with it and is it relatively safe? Do you have any experience with Threeloc? What probiotic did you take to get your good bacteria back into balance after the thrush? There are so many. I am getting some synthergine, i like it and have used it in the past.
Thank You Big-A

You won't feel any sides from Diflucan. From my experience, 300mg is the ideal dose. Any probiotic will do.

is the top a rubber stopper or a screw on , if it is a rubber stopper can i draw out 1ml and shoot it into my mouth and drink it , after all it is water based right, or screw on top do the samething.

is the top a rubber stopper or a screw on , if it is a rubber stopper can i draw out 1ml and shoot it into my mouth and drink it , after all it is water based right, or screw on top do the samething.

Rubber stopper. Yes, withdraw as much as you need and squirt it in your mouth.

just checking to see if you can buy this locally in Aust, it doesnt list a AU$ price (that i could find) on the web page

just checking to see if you can buy this locally in Aust, it doesnt list a AU$ price (that i could find) on the web page

My mate gets if through the NewZealand cart.

Just ordered a couple bottles today and I got a couple questions - sorry if I'm a liitle slow on the uptake. First, will Synthergine ease symptoms of test flu? I been kicked in the ass by my latest cycle and should have had liver protectant on hand when I started (I know). Second, is it equally as effective if you drink it instead of inject it? I would expect not - so sub-q with a slin pin?

Just ordered a couple bottles today and I got a couple questions - sorry if I'm a liitle slow on the uptake. First, will Synthergine ease symptoms of test flu? I been kicked in the ass by my latest cycle and should have had liver protectant on hand when I started (I know). Second, is it equally as effective if you drink it instead of inject it? I would expect not - so sub-q with a slin pin?

yes just as effective oraly.
if its your liver stressed it will help. but only time i had so called test flu was from high doses of prop. i was on liver protactant. just took a few days to feel better.

use 4 dbol

Im currently cycling with dbol as a jumpstart to tmy cycle. i started out at 50mgs/day and my appetite was completely gone after less than a week. taking it down to 40mgs/day has taken my appetite from non existent to that of a little girl lol. usually im a bottomless pit while bulking. im taking the NOW liver detox and regeneration as a liver aid but i guess it doesnt work too great. Do u think synthergine would help me even tho the aid im using now isnt?

Im currently cycling with dbol as a jumpstart to tmy cycle. i started out at 50mgs/day and my appetite was completely gone after less than a week. taking it down to 40mgs/day has taken my appetite from non existent to that of a little girl lol. usually im a bottomless pit while bulking. im taking the NOW liver detox and regeneration as a liver aid but i guess it doesnt work too great. Do u think synthergine would help me even tho the aid im using now isnt?

yes

They should advertise u can drink it also with same effects if what people are saying is true.

Last edited:
I have high LFT's AST-124 ALT-240
At this point I and the doctors believe it is from excessive use of anti inflammoratories. I refuse to take pain meds for back pain, therefore I use Advil.
I have not been placed on any meds yet, however I am still going through extensive blood test. Would the use of Synthergine at this time be recommended?? As far as I know there are no other issues causing these high numbers. Obviously I have to stop the Advil, and we are working on finding another way of treating the pain. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Although the above was posted over a year ago, it should be noted by anyone that works out with weights, that your liver enzyme levels will be elevated because of the muscle tissue breakdown caused by heavy weight lifting, which leaks the enzymes into the blood stream and will skew your L.F.T. tests. Check out wrongdiagnosis.com for a explanation on elevated liver enzyme levels. Check CK [creatine kinase] for muscle damage, as opposed to liver damage.

Anti-inflammatory's, anti-estrogens, alcohol, most orals, and drugs in general will elevate L.F.T.'s.

It would be good advice for anyone to take a few days off from the gym before getting blood work done.

Hep-C also raises liver function tests. If you have taken a few days off from the gym and assuming your not taking anything to skew your readings as stated above, you or your Dr. might want to check for other issues like Hep-C.

Last edited:
Diisopropilammina dicloroacetato is sure for heart?

In syntheselen there are Eptaminolo HCL that use cardiac insufficiency and cardiopathies, what serve in ???? is sure?

Synthergine, just received 2 bottles

Does this need to be refrigerated after seal is broken?
Should it be taken with a meal or on an empty stomach with water?
Thanks

had no clue abouth this stuff thanks for the infor Phil!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131