over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol or MCT Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
For you guys that think that there is no difference between them but the price, buy a bottle of Syntherol and make your own. Follow Big A's protocol but use Syntherol on one side of your body and your home brew on the other and see for yourself. I would love to see the results though.

Can anyone name one thing in life that cheaper is better? I never have understood why the bodybuilding community feels this way about supps. especially protein. You work your ass off in the gym and then go the the store and base the products you buy on cost not quality.

Well, i used several bottles of syntherol on my chest, but then realised i should wait till i have more muscle till i use.

got through about 20days off it, and didnt see a change, however my fascia was tight and it was hard to train chest all the time as it was soo tight.

Can anyone name one thing in life that cheaper is better? I never have understood why the bodybuilding community feels this way about supps. especially protein. You work your ass off in the gym and then go the the store and base the products you buy on cost not quality.

Thats like saying a name brand is better than a groiciery store brand.. I disagree in a HUGE way... Just because the label isnt pretty and fancy doesnt mean its any less quality... Ive had DVD's with very very fancy labels that were crap compared to one I had with a crap label that only had the compound name on it... :banghead:

My batch is done... Cost me around 45 bucks for 300ml.. Filtering was a pain in the ass and took forever.

That is not the issue. Anyone can get some mtc, filter it, bake it, whatever else you want to do to it and add some ba.

To use the whey analogy again - no matter what you do to your WPC, it will never be WPI and high quality WPI at that.

Again, use the search button, as answering the same questions/issues every time someone thinks they have a new idea, does get redundant.

All people need to do is look at a peptide manufacturer price list. The difference between getting a peptide at a low purity vs a very high purity is quite substantial. Below is a price list from C-Strong a peptide manufacturer in China.

Purity(HPLC) Quantity Crude >75% >80% >85% >90% >95% >98%
1-5mg $4.14 $8.10 $10.44 $11.88 $14.22 $15.21 $22.95

So the question is what do you think the purity is of MCT oil that is made for human consumption?

All people need to do is look at a peptide manufacturer price list. The difference between getting a peptide at a low purity vs a very high purity is quite substantial. Below is a price list from C-Strong a peptide manufacturer in China.

So the question is what do you think the purity is of MCT oil that is made for human consumption?

Let me ask you this. What happens to impurities in suspended compounds after they've been FILTERED?? :banghead:

Let me ask you another question. Do you know what benzyl alcohols main purpose is?

Welcome to grade 5 science.

-VM

Let me ask you this. What happens to impurities in suspended compounds after they've been FILTERED?? :banghead:

Let me ask you another question. Do you know what benzyl alcohols main purpose is?

Welcome to grade 5 science.

-VM

Yes what you said is grade 5 science but I think we might want to think about this at more of a college level.

When you first produce something you come out with a crude version of it. So at first when you start making MCT oil it may be around 75% MCT oil and the rest is stuff used in the production of MCT. Then you begin in the refining process. Removing the other stuff out until you get 80% then 85% and keep going until you get the purity you want. A filter is not going to make 85% MCT oil into 98% MCT oil rather it is going to filter out bacteria and particulate matter from your 85% MCT oil. What you will be left with is 85% MCT oil that is possibly free of bacteria and particulate matter.

Benzyl alcohol is a bacteriostatic perservative. That means it is capable of inhibiting the growth and reproduction of bacteria. This is different from Bactricidal which means capable of killing bacteria outright. .

So that means that if you add Benzyl alcohol into your solution at 5% and there is bacteria still in it that bacteria will not be able to grow and reproduce. However you still will have bacteria in you solution.

Do you need any further clarification?

Yes what you said is grade 5 science but I think we might want to think about this at more of a college level.

When you first produce something you come out with a crude version of it. So at first when you start making MCT oil it may be around 75% MCT oil and the rest is stuff used in the production of MCT. Then you begin in the refining process. Removing the other stuff out until you get 80% then 85% and keep going until you get the purity you want. A filter is not going to make 85% MCT oil into 98% MCT oil rather it is going to filter out bacteria and particulate matter from your 85% MCT oil. What you will be left with is 85% MCT oil that is possibly free of bacteria and particulate matter.

Benzyl alcohol is a bacteriostatic perservative. That means it is capable of inhibiting the growth and reproduction of bacteria. This is different from Bactricidal which means capable of killing bacteria outright. .

So that means that if you add Benzyl alcohol into your solution at 5% and there is bacteria still in it that bacteria will not be able to grow and reproduce. However you still will have bacteria in you solution.

This made me laugh:headbang:

No matter how much you try to ram it home, newbies to this will always think they know better, until they see the difference in results on themselves. They don't realise that most of us have been around a lot longer than them and we have already tried all these things many, many years ago.

Afterall, the guy above has stubled upon a goldmine! He made 3 bottles of SEO for less than it costs to make 1 bottle of Syntherol! Quick, he should contact Synthetek as a new supplier! He'll get rich! :rolleyes:

hahahahahahhahaha.

"There will already be bacteria once there is BA"... NO.

BA is a bacteriostatic you're correct, but also shows vast antipruritic properties

The FDA regulates 1% BA or less in all compounds. Look it up if you don't trust me genius.

The reason I recommended 5% is because I am not a rookie, and I know that the higher the concentration of BA will help to bring BLOOD to the area, thus further allowing for the muscle fascia to stretch easily, and for swelling to occur.

Look, believe what you want man, I could care less. If you're one who feels that paying $500 for 300mL of Synthol aka MTC oil (with other "secret" derivatives) is a fair price, then more power to you. I could care less.

If you are truly that ignorant that you believe you can not order relative high purity MTC oil online.... well... sigh :banghead:

Ingredient
100% MCT Oil.
Contains No Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, Shellfish Or Preservatives.
Vegetarian/Vegan Product.

Go to Church. :rolleyes:

-VM

If you are truly that ignorant that you believe you can not order relative high purity MTC oil online.... well... sigh :banghead:

Ingredient
100% MCT Oil.
Contains No Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Soy, Milk, Egg, Shellfish Or Preservatives.
Vegetarian/Vegan Product.

Go to Church. :rolleyes:

-VM

And WPC is 100% whey too, but it ain't WPI. And ion exchange WPI is not CFM WPI and so on, but they are all 100% whey.

Well did my first inject of my homebrew "Goldmine" according to Big A yesterday.. And am getting ready to do my second in a few minutes of this protocol... My arms are 19 3/4 cold at about 10% bodyfat normally... I will measure again in a few days and let everyone know how it goes that isnt getting their Syntherol for free. :headbang:

And WPC is 100% whey too, but it ain't WPI. And ion exchange WPI is not CFM WPI and so on, but they are all 100% whey.

This is true. And this is why I say that making your own isn't identical.

Similar, but not identical.

You and your team makes an excellent product, I've seen friends make incredible gains from it.

Peace bros

-VM

I will measure again in a few days

They will be anything up to an inch bigger from the inflamation. The REAL results will be when you finish your maintanance in 10 weeks from now. Speak to us then.

They will be anything up to an inch bigger from the inflamation. The REAL results will be when you finish your maintanance in 10 weeks from now. Speak to us then.

I will start a Thread for it.:headbang:

I will start a Thread for it.:headbang:

With pictures now and at the end. Both with a tape measure to show size and your board name on your arm. Make sure it's in front of a mirror also so everyone can see you aren't "ADDING" to the measurement.

If you are not being completely full of shit with this you should not have a problem with this. If you are, then we will see the usual BS excuses like no camera or no one to take the pictures or a total lack of follow up. If you start your thread trying to say what kind of gains you're getting and how well it works without showing proof, I'll delete it and ban you from the forum for making BS claims trying to make a board sponsors product look bad.

For the record I've never used Syntherol so to imply that I'm getting mine for free and that's why I'm standing up for it is just stupid.

With pictures now and at the end. Both with a tape measure to show size and your board name on your arm. Make sure it's in front of a mirror also so everyone can see you aren't "ADDING" to the measurement.

If you are not being completely full of shit with this you should not have a problem with this. If you are, then we will see the usual BS excuses like no camera or no one to take the pictures or a total lack of follow up. If you start your thread trying to say what kind of gains you're getting and how well it works without showing proof, I'll delete it and ban you from the forum for making BS claims trying to make a board sponsors product look bad.

For the record I've never used Syntherol so to imply that I'm getting mine for free and that's why I'm standing up for it is just stupid.

He will have an exuse (or many) as to why he won't do this....after that, this thread should be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member