over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntheteks Protein

why hasnt synthetek caught on in the US?? seems like the sky would be the limit here and being the high quality of the products would quickly make it a top company, and again why no US distributor. if you dont visit this site you would never know synthetek existed. just curious.

Certainly looks good, i need to buy some more protein powder this month, maybe i'll get a pot of synthepure and see how it goes.

Does isolate have a higher absorbancy than concentrate? I've lost a good 10+ pounds this week due to tonsilitis (it sucks), so putting that back on is a top priority.

Another question, is there a point at which the protein denatures significantly? It says that its suitable for cooking, would this be at the higher temp ranges too? I do like to bake:f;od-smil

edge250 said:
why hasnt synthetek caught on in the US?? seems like the sky would be the limit here and being the high quality of the products would quickly make it a top company, and again why no US distributor. if you dont visit this site you would never know synthetek existed. just curious.

No suitable distributor exists right now. Years ago, 3 distributors started, but each ended up ripping Synthetek off LOTS of $. So Synthetek gave up.

You would need a distributor that has the financial backing AND desire to launch the products there properly.

Big_K said:
Does isolate have a higher absorbancy than concentrate?
MUCH higher.

Big_K said:
Another question, is there a point at which the protein denatures significantly? It says that its suitable for cooking, would this be at the higher temp ranges too? I do like to bake:f;od-smil
I can't remember the temp, but I make muffins with it all the time.

notthatstrongyet said:
Will it mix well with gatorade?

i dont know. my postwork out shake is 100g sugar w/ 75g wpi.

gatorade is 14g sugar per serving...i imagine it would mix ok with just that much... you'd probably use two servings so only 28g sugar.

its only a problem for me when i mix it with really sugary stuff (which is pre and post work out only for me) :)

i avoid sugars like the plague :eek:

Big A said:
MUCH higher.

You are a lucky guy eating muffings in Australia!!!! and i am taking my Synthepure with oatmeal mixed with water :mad:

I put just a litle bit of water just enoug to make it like a cream. I just eat it with the teaspoon. I love it. I admit I'm a junky when it comes to synthepure.:p

Second That! Protein Muffins are a delicious way to increase protein intake pleasantly. :D

Here here!!

SynthePure is really the only one I use nowa days...LUV IT!!

Since I have started using SynthePURE, it is hard to use anything else. It has almost zero taste, so I can put it into anything; and best of all I can mix it with a fork.

Top quality protein in my opinion, no garbage fillers or flavors like in the regular crap you buy in the store.

If it wasn't so expensive to us here in Greece 40 Euros (57$ US) per kg plus the shipping costs, I'd use TONS of it, but since it's so expensive I use it Pre and Post workout that I need RAPID delivery in the muscles.

Rest of the day I use a combo of ON Gold standard whey with Vyotech ORYX Goat whey (Great one too).

If you can afford synthePURE though take TONS of it!!:D

If it wasn't so expensive to us here in Greece 40 Euros (57$ US) per kg plus the shipping costs, I'd use TONS of it, but since it's so expensive I use it Pre and Post workout that I need RAPID delivery in the muscles.

Rest of the day I use a combo of ON Gold standard whey with Vyotech ORYX Goat whey (Great one too).

If you can afford synthePURE though take TONS of it!!:D

Shipping costs are zero to Europe by standard Air Mail.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws