over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Synthetine injections painfull ?

I am about 5 injections into a bottle and I am now having the same issues. It's not bad enough to stop using it but I have slight pain at the injection site along with a small red spot. It goes away in a day or so though.

I have been using Synthetine and Syntheselen since Jan at 3ml ea daily alternating glutes and have these same issues in the glute that gets the Synthetine. Also running Rips Black Tops, started at 2ius daily in Jan and now up to 5ius split am/pm and not getting much of anything in the way of fat loss....are most of you that are claiming all these fantastic results using slin also? And yes my diet is clean as always so what gives?

I checked mine today. Same lot number. I've had no issues. When I was using slin pins I would get some small welts that lasted a couple days. Since using 1 inch pins I have no negative reaction at all.

I use 1-1/2" 27# pins, also should note that I don't get pip lumps every single time

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Synthetine

As mentioned previously, we use the largest pharmaceutical contract manufacturer in the world.

We have sent them back 3 Synthetine bottles chosen at random from the xxx61 batch for testing. They came back with no bacteria or impurities present.
The contents are exactly as they should be, so they are stumped on the effects.

We have sold over 1,200 bottles out of this batch and the only customer issues we are aware off are from this thread.

Never the less, anyone that has issues, can email us at [email protected] and we will fully replace their order with Synthetine from a new batch plus an additional bottle.

You just need to be a little bit patient until our distributors receive the new stock or alternatively we can send directly to you from Australia.

I put 5 ml everyday into my glute 2.5 am and pm. I can never even tell I injected anything its great. Now gear...thats a different story, if I put any gear in my glute it gets painful.

One time I did put sythetine in my tri's and it seemed to knot up but it was right before doing arms so it dissipated quite fast and wasn't there the next day.

As mentioned previously, we use the largest pharmaceutical contract manufacturer in the world.

We have sent them back 3 Synthetine bottles chosen at random from the xxx61 batch for testing. They came back with no bacteria or impurities present.

We have sold over 1,200 bottles out of this batch and the only customer issues we are aware off are from this thread.

Never the less, anyone that has issues, can email us at [email protected] and we will fully replace their order with Synthetine from a new batch plus an additional bottle.

You just need to be a little bit patient until our distributors receive the new stock or alternatively we can send directly to you from Australia.

This is a class move. I am not surprised by you not finding any impurities or bacteria etc. I am using the same batch number at the moment and do 6ml some days with no issues whatsoever. It seems some people just react badly to the product but most I know have no reaction whatsoever. There seems to be no in between either as some get a bad reaction and most feel nothing at all. Perhaps it does have something to do with ph levels but I am unsure. Regardless of what I have stated hopefully the guys who react bad are fine with other bottles but if they were that would be strange.

I put 5 ml everyday into my glute 2.5 am and pm. I can never even tell I injected anything its great. Now gear...thats a different story, if I put any gear in my glute it gets painful.

One time I did put sythetine in my tri's and it seemed to knot up but it was right before doing arms so it dissipated quite fast and wasn't there the next day.

Are you using 5ml now? Someone is going for it in the transformation contest :D I have some catching up to do :)

This is a class move. I am not surprised by you not finding any impurities or bacteria etc. I am using the same batch number at the moment and do 6ml some days with no issues whatsoever. It seems some people just react badly to the product but most I know have no reaction whatsoever. There seems to be no in between either as some get a bad reaction and most feel nothing at all. Perhaps it does have something to do with ph levels but I am unsure. Regardless of what I have stated hopefully the guys who react bad are fine with other bottles but if they were that would be strange.

Based on the great results I'm having by only using 3ml preworkout and not changing anything else I'm certainly glad I'm among those that don't have any issues.

I also think that you should be telling these guys to make sure to send over a pic of the bottle(s) and order/batch #'s...A lot of shady fucks out there that probably think they will take advantage of you for free shit!

Since people using the same batch aren't having problems I wonder if this is just a personal issue. I really hate to waste getting new bottles just to have the same problem. Not looking for a refund just trying to figure out if it's worth it. After reading jm's thread I was pretty excited about trying this...

Thank you sir! I send a email to you. Great company with great customer service. No surprise either.

I have the same batch # and I've noticed that if I go extra-slow there is very little in the way of pain..during/after, etc....I'm talking 30s+ per ml, so using very little pressure to move it (and Synthetine will go in very fast). Now, when I went fast, there was definitely (more) pain/soreness.

Synthetek's service has always been superb...

-s

And why have I only seen it talked about and used on this forum?

And why have I only seen it talked about and used on this forum?

You probably only hear about it here or on AU because these are the only forums worth a f

Synthetine is Lcarnitine and the stuff works - ALL Synthetek products work. There are a shit load of guys that compete at the pro and national level that will tell you how effective these are. I regret not having grabbed syntheselen for the transformation. I don't plan on stopping after the contest though until I am shredded so I will get some then.

Last edited:
Blend with BS Water

L-Carnitine injections @ 200mg/ml always feel like injecting glass to me. I've blended 2.5ml BS water with 2.5 Synthetine and it makes a world of difference. Try 5ml shooters with 1/2 or 5/8 25g sticks.

Can be slowly pinned both IM and sub-q (abdominal) with minimal to no discomfort. Followed up with 5iu slin.

Now Syntheselen knots me up even with the BS water dilution! So I feel your pain.

Omg the swelling and pain

I've had golf ball size red hot lumps on my abdomen that are not getting any better! I've treated with Benadryl topical thinking allergic reaction and nothing. Antibiotic ointment, nothing. I am afraid it will keep me out of my show, the burning is intense, no relief 5 days in.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws