over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test Undeconate

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
Anyone use TU for their HRT. Seems like it would be super easy. Just one shot every 2weeks or so. Insane halflife and supposedly no spikes like other tests.

I just figured i would shoot 200mg a week for hrt. I dont mind 1x per week injections. Just figured it would be nicer to have the most steady test levels available.

My dad always told me not to believe it, if it was too good to be true...

Show me the compound with an Undec. ester that lasts that long or explain yourself...Maybe I don't understand...:confused:

Just read through the thread, from one of the diagrams you learn its not completely about the ester its that Test Undec makes an unusually long lasting depot that then slowly releases it into the blood stream. I learned quite a bit about it from a vet on another popular roid forum and that is what he uses for TRT for a couple years now and loves it. It works, all the tons of medical literature out there with its use in TRT says it works! They've been using it in Europe as TRT for years and the FDA is close to approving it for the USA.

Just read through the thread, from one of the diagrams you learn its not completely about the ester its that Test Undec makes an unusually long lasting depot that then slowly releases it into the blood stream. I learned quite a bit about it from a vet on another popular roid forum and that is what he uses for TRT for a couple years now and loves it. It works, all the tons of medical literature out there with its use in TRT says it works! They've been using it in Europe as TRT for years and the FDA is close to approving it for the USA.
I don't have time to read your proposal...
Isn't that the same ester attached to all most EQ!??

I can guarantee that any aas injection over 10-12 weeks is not optimal as opposed to weekly

Tell the vet on the other board (unless its you:p) to prove it.

The data is easy to find. Don't be lazy. :D It might be advantageous to shoot a little more often, but if I shot weekly I'd go with something else.

Last edited:
Abstract

PURPOSE: We determined the pharmacokinetics and safety of 750 mg long acting testosterone undecanoate given intramuscularly at 0, 4 and 14 weeks to men with hypogonadism. MATERIALS AND METHODS: A 24-week, single arm, open label, multicenter trial in 130 hypogonadal men 18 years or older who were screened for serum total testosterone less than 300 ng/dl was performed at 31 research sites in the United States between March and November 2007. Testosterone undecanoate (750 mg) was administered at baseline, and at weeks 4 and 14. Serum testosterone samples were collected on days 4, 7, 11, 14, 21, 28, 42, 56 and 70 following injection 3. Safety was assessed, eg biochemical markers and adverse events, secondary to testosterone undecanoate treatment. RESULTS: Of the 130 patients 116 with a mean +/- SE age of 54.2 +/- 0.90 years completed the 24-week trial. Following the week 14 injection mean +/- SD average serum testosterone was 494.9 +/- 141.46 ng/dl during the 70-day dosing interval and mean +/- SD maximum serum testosterone was 890.6 +/- 345.11 ng/dl with a mean concentration within the young healthy adult male range (300 to 1,000 ng/dl) in 94% of patients and a mean maximum concentration of below 1,500 ng/dl in 92%. Mean +/- SE hematocrit and hemoglobin increased from baseline to week 24 (43.3% +/- 0.32% to 45.7% +/- 0.35% and 14.6 +/- 0.11 to 15.5 +/- 0.13 gm/dl, respectively). Mean +/- SE prostate specific antigen increased from baseline to 24 weeks (1.0 +/- 0.08 to 1.3 +/- 0.10 ng/ml). No prostate cancer or gynecomastia was observed during this 24-week study. CONCLUSIONS: This 24-week clinical study demonstrated that 750 mg testosterone undecanoate depot injection administered intramuscularly at 0, 4 and 14 weeks achieves serum testosterone levels in the normal range during a 10-week dosing interval.

Long acting testosterone undecanoate therapy in me... [J Urol. 2008] - PubMed result

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: To assess the efficacy and safety of a novel long-acting im testosterone undecanoate (TU) formulation in comparison with testosterone enanthate (TE). SUBJECTS AND METHODS: An open-label, randomized, prospective clinical trial in 40 hypogonadal men (baseline serum testosterone levels <5 nmol/l), randomly assigned to 250 mg TE/3 weeks (no.=20) or 1000 mg TU im every 6 to 9 weeks for 30 weeks (no.=20). Subsequently, 32/40 men continued the study for another 114 weeks, now receiving TU 1000 mg/12 weeks. RESULTS: TU and TE produced no statistically significant improvements in grip strength over the first 30 weeks, which only occurred after approximately 90 weeks when all subjects received TU. There were no changes in body mass index with TU and TE, neither in the follow-up period when all patients received TU. But ratios of waist to hip circumferences declined in the longer term. Total serum cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglycerides declined over the first 30 weeks, while plasma HDL also declined. Plasma LDL decreased further under long-term TU therapy, while HDL then increased. Hemoglobin and hematocrit values significantly increased over the first 30 weeks in both treatment groups and then no further increase was observed. Levels did not exceed the upper limit of normal. In both treatment groups, serum prostate specific antigen levels rose slightly after 30 weeks, with no further increase over the first 12 months, remaining stable within the normal range. Plasma T before the following TU injection was above the lower limit of reference values. Four injections per year are adequate. CONCLUSIONS: Administration of TU every 12 weeks is at least as safe and efficacious for treatment of hypogonadal men as TE, with a substantially lower frequency of administration. Follow-up over 114 weeks, when all subjects received TU, showed an excellent profile of efficacy and safety.

Comparison of a new long-acting testosterone undec... [J Endocrinol Invest. 2008] - PubMed result

2.5 yr study http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/content/full/89/11/5429

It works, deal with it LOL.

Last edited:
For guys that bridge or blast/cruise a low dose 7-14days would probably be great

i believe that for bbrs its not going to last as long as it would for regular people, i got some test undeca fro nian sent to mexico then on my vacation i brewed it at 400mgs/cc and shot 3cc 1.5ccs per delt then repeated the following week, after 10 years of research on the subject i can tell you with certainty that test undeca will peak at about day 3 then decline to baseline by day seven, will you test levels remain elevated? maybe but not enough for performance enhancement. from experience test undeca releases at about the same as test enathate, i don't care what any body believes i would stick with test e or c. i honestly hoped it would work as in the studies, it would be nice not to stick your self so often; but test undeca is not the answer.:(

damn, just remembered nebido [brand name for test un] is dissolved in castor oil so maybe that is what gives it a longer depot.

Also isnt undeconate mostly ester. So if its 200mg/ml undeconate your really only getting around 100-150mg test.

Also isnt undeconate mostly ester. So if its 200mg/ml undeconate your really only getting around 100-150mg test.

yes 100mgs of test undeca yields 62-64mgs of test base.

Been using Gaul's TU for several months. I do one 1to 1.5cc(300mg/cc) once a month. Seems to do the trick. I love it.

Long Acting thats for sure

I know a guy that was doing Test Und. he did 250mg/ml 4ml once a month at once. He didn't complain at all.

Yeah it seems like a good choice for blast/cruise...add it to the last week of blasting...then no need to inject anything while cruising

i used the restandol ( tu) greek and at 320mg caps ed for 10 weeks stopped it was still in my system for 1 months lost no size at all. so it does last a long time in pill form anyway, never did injects as it dont make you that strong and its expensive but at the time i was paying hardly nothing for 60 caps at 40mg a cap. good shit if u want to bridge. havent had it since 1990. imo

The studies say that 750mg gets one to an average serum Test level of 495.

So, is it correct to say that it would take about 1500mg to get your test level to around 1k?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws