over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thanks for Reading this folks... I appreciate it

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Sorry to ramble my personal bullshit here guys.. But many of you are like good friends to me and i would love some help here.... check this out..

I was on my way to the NPC Southern Cal in San Diego, had the wife and kids in the car.. kinda getting confused when i exited the free way ...

Low and behold i approach an intersection with a photo ticket camera .. I didnt even see it.... To make a long story short.. I rolled through a yellowish light and got nailed... Flashes went off.. etc... and I was praying not to get a ticket...

but yesterday i did... its $480 bucks and $520 with traffic school but the fucked thing is i cant go to traffic school cuz i already did last year...

I have some points on my driving record and this can really fuck me... in a bad way.. my license will get suspended if i get another ticket....

and ..... the ticket fine is like way out of line ... $500 bucks for this ... crazy and ridiculous... anyways.. there i am... running a red light and theres 3 pics showing me driving the car.... im screwed!

Does anyone know how to beat this ticket? People have theories on what to do ... for example.. fight the ticket.. etc... but has anyone done this and won? i live in Los Angeles and its in San diego. i hate to go to court just to get my ass handed to me with the fine....

there are websites that say they can fight the ticket for you for a feee, or people say... " throw it in the trash they dont enforce it" because the cops never gave you the ticket, you can act like you never got it in the mail...

but i dont know.. i dont want a warrent... does anyone know what to do other than pay the fucker and get another point on my record?

Sorry folks to bug ya.. but any help would be appreciated... this really fucking sucks.. you know why... i got nailed 2 months ago in Los Angeles driving my wifes car... and they sent her a ticket... Shes going to fight that ticket because they sent her the ticket in the mail and its not her in the pics making the right turn....the and in the pics its clearly not her... Under her 5th amendment rights she doesnt have to pin the ticket on me... so shes going to court and say " its not me"

What a damn joke man.. these cameras are everyone.. in that situation i stopped to make a right turn for 1.7 seconds... the law says you must stop for 3 seconds.. it recorded my time...

you can clearly see that i stopped but not for 3 seconds... and there was no traffic.. but they sent the ticket to my wife and its also $500 bucks ..im not so worries about this ticket but the one i got in San Diego I am...

because there are clear pics of me running the red light..... does anyone know what the hell to do besides paying the damn thing? i dont want the point on my record either... Peace and thanks! sorry for the long story!

Sorry to ramble my personal bullshit here guys.. But many of you are like good friends to me and i would love some help here.... check this out..

I was on my way to the NPC Southern Cal in San Diego, had the wife and kids in the car.. kinda getting confused when i exited the free way ...

Low and behold i approach an intersection with a photo ticket camera .. I didnt even see it.... To make a long story short.. I rolled through a yellowish light and got nailed... Flashes went off.. etc... and I was praying not to get a ticket...

but yesterday i did... its $480 bucks and $520 with traffic school but the fucked thing is i cant go to traffic school cuz i already did last year...

I have some points on my driving record and this can really fuck me... in a bad way.. my license will get suspended if i get another ticket....

and ..... the ticket fine is like way out of line ... $500 bucks for this ... crazy and ridiculous... anyways.. there i am... running a red light and theres 3 pics showing me driving the car.... im screwed!

Does anyone know how to beat this ticket? People have theories on what to do ... for example.. fight the ticket.. etc... but has anyone done this and won? i live in Los Angeles and its in San diego. i hate to go to court just to get my ass handed to me with the fine....

there are websites that say they can fight the ticket for you for a feee, or people say... " throw it in the trash they dont enforce it" because the cops never gave you the ticket, you can act like you never got it in the mail...

but i dont know.. i dont want a warrent... does anyone know what to do other than pay the fucker and get another point on my record?

Sorry folks to bug ya.. but any help would be appreciated... this really fucking sucks.. you know why... i got nailed 2 months ago in Los Angeles driving my wifes car... and they sent her a ticket... Shes going to fight that ticket because they sent her the ticket in the mail and its not her in the pics making the right turn....the and in the pics its clearly not her... Under her 5th amendment rights she doesnt have to pin the ticket on me... so shes going to court and say " its not me"

What a damn joke man.. these cameras are everyone.. in that situation i stopped to make a right turn for 1.7 seconds... the law says you must stop for 3 seconds.. it recorded my time...

you can clearly see that i stopped but not for 3 seconds... and there was no traffic.. but they sent the ticket to my wife and its also $500 bucks ..im not so worries about this ticket but the one i got in San Diego I am...

because there are clear pics of me running the red light..... does anyone know what the hell to do besides paying the damn thing? i dont want the point on my record either... Peace and thanks! sorry for the long story!
Alex if you don't pay it, it will go to a warrant plain and simple. I got one on Xmas eve 2 yrs ago at my mom's house and that fine in Los Angeles was $440. You can fight it but how much is an attorney? Also tickets can not be transferred from one county to another in Calif.

Alex i just found this for Calif tickets.

If you simply do not have the time or the energy to fight the traffic ticket but you feel as though you did not deserve it, contact Ticket busters (ticketbust.com) and let us get the ticket dismissed for you. In most cases, you will not have to show up to court and we will take care of all the paperwork for you. Contact us today and get a consultation on your case.

Last edited:
Bump^ ...there's gotta be a way bro..but yea ive heard ignoring it and sometimes you get away with it but others times they will send out a warrant. I know there has got to be some guys on here who have tried to contest it. Best of luck bro..bad things happen to good people and you are one of the good ones..sorry this b.s. happened to u

In all the clients that you train is it possible that you know a LEO in your area?
Also, in GA you can plead not guilty and have a trial and judge by a jury. If you want to take it that far then you can.... Also in GA we can plead "no-lo" which is basically a free pass, but you still have to pay the fines. Good luck.

I dont really have much advise to give you in this situation bro. But my brother ignored a ticket like this once ..and thought he would get away with it.....not only did it bite him in the ass he ended up having to pay some kind of an extra fine. Now I know its different from state to state....All these damn cam's they have all over the place now is just out of control.

hey alex,

in new york if you get a ticket from a red light camera there is no points put on your license ever.

the rule is the same here about stopping for 3 seconds, they will have video footage of you so you won't win.

I've gotten 3 red light camera tickets in the past year and just paid them and do not have any points on my license.

you can always request a hearing and maybe ask the judge to reduce your fine but with the country the way it is, gov't is just trying squeeze f'in taxpayers out of every last penny they have.

good luck, bro

Brother, the only thing you can do is go to court and hope the representative from the camera company doesn't show.

They got me once too.. The state needs revenue :rolleyes:

The pink building guy will fight tickets for $50 but local attorneys office will probably do it for $100. I've had 8-10 tickets in the last 4 years and no points on any because you pay the attorneys to do what they do. Also the price of the fine always was reduced to a parking ticket. But this is in Nevada, maybe CA is different.

Alex, check in on the laws as far as cameras go in your state . Here in Maryland, anyone caught by a camera going threw a red light is subject to a fine only.. no points.
Reason is there was no cop there to witness the offence...... Bottom line if it's the same
there, just pay the fine and get it over with. If you try to fight in in court the outcome
could be different..

Where I'm from the camera tickets don't come with points but I
Don't know about California.
I keep waiting for someone to the the idea of going around with
some spray cans and paint over the lens of all these cameras.
There are probably other cameras set up to catch whoever painted over the
ticketing cameras though.

in new york if you get a ticket from a red light camera there is no points put on your license ever.

the rule is the same here about stopping for 3 seconds, they will have video footage of you so you won't win.

I've gotten 3 red light camera tickets in the past year and just paid them and do not have any points on my license.

you can always request a hearing and maybe ask the judge to reduce your fine but with the country the way it is, gov't is just trying squeeze f'in taxpayers out of every last penny they have.

good luck, bro

Just to add to this, if you are in a points situation and decide to go to a hearing, before you meet the traffic judge, you go see a person at a desk and, everytime I've done it, they say something like, "You can pay 50% of the fine and no points if you forego a hearing." Whenever I get a ticket that I know I can't beat I just request a hearing and pay half the amount. Good luck to you and ALWAYS contest your tickets. You really have nothing to lose except a little bit of time and you may just get lucky. Good luck to you.

I know I've seen some ads where you don't pay anything unless the lawyer gets you a win or partial win but, I don't know the details nor the lawyer fee.

Also, there's a guy in San Diego called Mr. Ticket. You may want to google him and just contact him over the phone to see if he'd be worth it.

Just some thoughts...Hope things work out for you, Alex!!

I appreciate all the responses man... but in calif.. you get points, and pay a huge fine...

The points really scare me too.. i dont need another point on my record.. i cant believe the fine is so fuckin high too...$480 bucks for a red light ticket... then traffic school cost on top of that .... or a point on the record!

If you google " red light camera ticket" there are literally hundreds of pages of business that try to fight the ticket for you.. but you have to pay the ticket first ......and pay them like $250 on top of it.... one company refunds back $100 back if they lose...

so they pocket $150 reguardless.. (thats a great busines)

I just have no clue on who to go with.. I would love to pay some attorney a fee to have it go away or something.... California is making a killing off these things...

i dont know a single person who has fought one of these and won...

I guess throwing it in the trash and hoping it goes away is not an option anymore....:(

P.S i know i sound like a whinny bastard here.. but i live in Los Angeles, I got the ticket in San Diego.. its like over a hundred miles and hours of traffic... im fucked!

Last edited:
In Texas they cannot issue warrants for arrest nor can they hurt your driving record for red light tickets. It says on the websight on "citation". These things are such scams. A collections agency is the one trying to collect, not the city. Research it.

I appreciate all the responses man... but in calif.. you get points, and pay a huge fine...

The points really scare me too.. i dont need another point on my record.. i cant believe the fine is so fuckin high too...$480 bucks for a red light ticket... then traffic school cost on top of that .... or a point on the record!

If you google " red light camera ticket" there are literally hundreds of pages of business that try to fight the ticket for you.. but you have to pay the ticket first ......and pay them like $250 on top of it.... one company refunds back $100 back if they lose...

so they pocket $150 reguardless.. (thats a great busines)

I just have no clue on who to go with.. I would love to pay some attorney a fee to have it go away or something.... California is making a killing off these things...

i dont know a single person who has fought one of these and won...

I guess throwing it in the trash and hoping it goes away is not an option anymore....:(

P.S i know i sound like a whinny bastard here.. but i live in Los Angeles, I got the ticket in San Diego.. its like over a hundred miles and hours of traffic... im fucked!
I just read this and copied and paste it.

How much is the citation?

The cost of the citation varies, based on your driving record. Citations for running a red light are a minimum of $480. This will increase if the citation is not paid within 30 days. The County Court will mail out a separate notice with the exact amount of your citation.

Alex take a look at this site. A e-book on how to beat that ticket in Ca. $19.95...Shit what's another $20

Last edited:
I have heard you can request the maintanence/calibration for these electronic devices. These things dole out big punishments ( as if you need to be told), and there are strict requirements that they are kept accurate. You can contest the accuracy, because you know you stopped for 3 full seconds and put the burden on some government employee in San Diego to prove the camera was infallable. I would make the request soon, and do it registered mail. If they dont get back to you before the hearing i would imagine at the least the judge would be sympathetic to you, at best dismiss the ticket. I aint no lawyer, but i would look into this route and act soon.

With that being said, there are no california attorneys, or san diego LE on this board who can help out a good guy? I would imagine Alex might throw some free coaching your way in return. And i can tell you as his client he can teach even a guy with 30 years of exercise experience, and a former gym owner, and a USA Certified triathloncoach quite a bit about getting in shape.

Try this approach:

Don't think of it as fighting the camera system, just think of it as a regular ticket.

Plead not guilty. Set a trial.

Before the trial, make an appt to see the prosecutor and offer to plead guilty to a non moving violation (ie...headlights, etc). you will pay a fine and court costs, but there will be no points, and no loss of license.

Point out that you could lose your license and jeapardize your livelihood and place a hardship on your family.

This has worked for me four out of the six times I tried it.

Alex, you said you did traffic school last year, did 12 months past since last traffic school? If it did you can go again.
Also i just talked to my buddy whos chp and he said do not ignore it, they will slap you with the fine and warrant if you dont show up to court.
Go to court and ask judge to reduce the fine. In most cases they will reduce the fine, if not, fight it, schedule court date and request the proof of inspection that camera was working properly and was calibrated , theres 50/50 chance...
my wife had same ticked here in wc and it was reduced to $220

good luck alex points really suck.but running red light is bad.i seen some bad accidents due to that.im not baching you .u are a great guy just pointing out.i hate for my wife to get in a car wreck with my kids in the car cuz some one ran a red light

i totally agree with u on the 3sec count rule.if there is no one coming why wait 3sec to turn.and they will tell you its for safety ..so if its that unsafe to do the stoping roll like they call it then why make a yield sign...cuz thats exactly what u do on a yield sign

i think yield sign are race starters....cuz everytime u pull up and look and see a car aproching we are like o i got you and race off to beat him to it.. and the other car driver see u and is like oh u aint getting in front off me...no way not on my watch..lol....i wish u luck bro hope it turns out well for you

i got busted twice in Chicago from those damn cameras. Once on a right turn, though I did stop, but as stated, not long enough, the other running a "orange" light. They have me on video, with frame by frame, so I couldn't argue the fact that I did what the camera posted. I paid the 200.00 fine(s) and moved on. Illinois doesn't run a points system per se...so this is different.

With that said Alex, you might have some good advice given a few posts ago, but demanding the calibration tests, request a trial, and negotiate with the prosecution at the time, for a reduce charge.

I have always found that if I go to court with attorney, my chances at getting a reduce fine or punishment is far greater than if I go alone. The issue that i see with your case, is your priors, and a judge may see that as the problem...an attorney could plea for no points taken, but pay the fine or greater.

My prayers are with you bro...and i really hope for the best outcome for you. i'll be watching in anticipation, and see who else can post ideas for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131