• TP4U

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • VANDER WITH EASE

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • TP WITH EASE

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
Vander_V said:
So i guess this means if i dont come in perfect im Flattened haha well maybe so but hey im down for a run at it , who knows i could get ruined its part of BBing shit happens but i can tell u one thing i gonna have fun doing it.
shit V that goes for all of us

hey now that we are bringin up old nicknames....

what ever happened to

VANDYBEAR(you know damn well what im talkin about lol)

edge250 said:
that would be spelled......... j e a l o u s. :D

coulda woulda
Well you would know:p ;)

edge250 said:
weak comeback
come on its funny bro dont get all bent were just fn around on here.

TooPowerful4u said:
hey now that we are bringin up old nicknames....

what ever happened to

VANDYBEAR(you know damn well what im talkin about lol)
Yo dont even bring that up lol.

Vander_V said:
come on its funny bro dont get all bent were just fn around on here.

nah i just expected something better, your banter usually rivals that of a professional wrestler:D

edge250 said:
nah i just expected something better, your banter usually rivals that of a professional wrestler:D

Yo V you chould def be the british bulldog. Put a flat aruond dutchy n ur all set although your gettin kinda old n startin to look like Rick Flair

TooPowerful4u said:
Yo V you chould def be the british bulldog. Put a flat aruond dutchy n ur all set although your gettin kinda old n startin to look like Rick Flair
Well as you know that hot ass 18yr old still wants a piece of ole V lol so i still got it bro , hell i feel like james bond lately u know what i mean;)

I think TP's next 'challenge' for the mighty V should be tibia curls, ya, that's a good one! TP, you could smoke Vander at tibia curls and then when he fakes another injury, as he usually does because he can't compete with you, you will forever own him.

edge250 said:
uhhhh looks like ya still dont know what a squat or a legpress is.

hahaha, didn't I just say that they start clinging to this phrase with Vander.

edge, this angle is as old as the day is long.

edge250 said:
then why hasnt he won anything? no hate, just an honest question.

oh brother, edge, listen up big guy, physiques are not measured by sporting goods store trophies brother.

Vander, instead of just the 1, you should post the whole catalog of your post competition pics, no offense to alot of the guys with great physiques on here, but they are all smoked, just no 2 ways about it.

There are guys as big, but look blocky, or are midgets. There are guys as symmetrical, but have nowhere near the size and fullness. Edge, you are probably one of these guys who think that Ronnie Coleman has the perfect physique...hahahahahahah lol

Trying to give a compliment here, without TP going off in a homophobic rage on me again, but V's physique after he filled out from the show is one of the most symmetrical, pleasing physiques I've ever seen.

TP can train for millenia and will never apporoach that look. TP knows this to be true, but in the back of his mind, like all of us who don't like to be quitters or accept defeat, he thinks he can eventually get there through determination.

TooPowerful4u said:
LOL you guys do know me and Vander are sittin back (half the time) laughin at this thread haha. We fight like brothers, hell yea its true. He picks on me like i do my lil bro, and always teh same response. That fucker cant let me win haha. This is not an I HATE U areguement, its like u fight with a sibling... you all know what i mean. But damnit if i dont wanna win the fight LOL

TP, I've come to the conclusion (even though I'm simple minded and easily manipulated by Vander) that competing with Vander in anything related to physiques is going to be extremely unproductive for your mental health.

It's cool though, V needs you too in an odd way. Even Conan in Conan the Destroyer needed his little comedic side kick (Malek) to cook dinner, run errands, provide a laugh here and there.

So the big V needs you man, keep hangin and bangin lol

edge250 said:
where are all the pics of your unreal legs, lord knows you like to post pictures of yourself. post them up i'll be the 1st to give your props if they are "unreal". and once again i dont hate anybody.

hahahah, damn edge, would you stop with the legs, let go of it man, just let it go.....gooozzz frabbbaaaaaa.....goooozzzzz frabbbbaaaa.

V is the uncrowned O, get over it ! :p

TooPowerful4u said:
i KNOW his intentions, yet he is smart enough to fool you guys into seeing things the way he wants you to. Weak minded people i guess easily persuaded (and dont even TRY to defend yourself cuz i know the behind the scenes intentions, you are ABSOLUTLY being munipulated, yes i know you feel stupid but thats fact).

Yes Vander, please stop telling me to say all of these things, please stop making me have an opinion that you do actually have a great physique and let be one of the smart, normal guys who can say you have no legs and don't have a 1st place trophy yet and getting defeated in front squats is the ultimate in humiliation !

I wish I was just normal like you TP lol

marshall me and vander are fine so dont start anything with me please. i have never said anything to you or about you and won't. vander is a big boy and can defend himself, i have spoken with him and let him know i have no ill-intentions. vander likes to talk smack and is damn good at it, i just like to try and give it back. for your information i feel lee labrada is the ultimate physique and what inspired me in high school to train, i do not care for most pro-physiques presently though phil heath is awesome. though i do highly respect ronnie coleman for his unmatched work ethic and the fact that he worked a full-time job and was still #1 in the world. i only jumped in on this thread because they were doing lower-body movements and i am genetically very good at them. my father is a former world record holder in his age and weight class in the squat. i'm only 5'6"(midget in your terms) so that gives me an advantage and would not have gotten involved if i didnt think i could win or compete, the trash talk that came along with it is just that, trash talk. i'm glad you think vander is the uncrowned mr olympia, i personally feel half is body is lacking. if he were to take a picture instead of by himself but standing next to a national level competitor such as putnam, zona, mike1107, etc his weakness's would stand out more. he knows this and is busting his ass to correct it and i wish him the best. when and if he balances out he will be tough to beat no doubt. and no a trophy does not determine the physique but that is what competitive bodybuilding is about, competing and that is what we are talking about, competition. so inconclusion leave me alone.

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
Dont worry bro after this DVD its showtime 07 i will compete and win this AZ and off to USAs , It will be my first national show hopefully ill do ok who really knows:) .

No shit? wow, cool

yeah AZ shows aren't the most competitive in the country, but they are definitely tough to win!!! especially when ur younger and not as well "known" or whatever you want to call it.;)

Go for it V

BW

Grow up

TooPowerful4u said:
lol so im cocky now. No im talkin shit to sum1 who is a notorious shit talker and cant post on any board but this one because he is not tolerated anywhere but here. I guess all that matters is we both blow you away in the gym and on stage huh? :D hows that for cocky poncho.

You're seriously pathetic.

If you think I give a shit if you can beat me in a bodybuilding contest, then your mind set is that of a 15 year old. No matter how big your body, no matter how ripped you are, no matter how big your chest or wide your back, your brain is still one of a child. I feel really bad for you. Strip away your muscles and arrogance and what exactly is there? A guy with 5 friends who spends his time looking for praise on the internet. Pathetic.

A simple search of your posts reveal that this isn't the first time you've made an outburst, and then subsequently apologized for it. So I can't wait to see when you're going to again apologize and say that you need to change and have alot to learn, because you do.

TooPowerful4u said:
No matter tho, you want me to come out and say it? YOU ARE WEAK MINDED. YOU FALL FOR HIS BS. YOU ARE ONE OF HIS FOLLOWERS. HE CONTROLS YOU (and others on here as well)

Yes, I am controlled by Vander.

VAAANNNDEERRR... MASTERRRRR.... WHAT ARE THE COORDINATES FOR THE DEAAATHH STAARRRR SIRE.... WHEN DOOO WEE ATTTACCCKKK.

Doesn't change anything though:

Vander still destroys you physique wise. Haha.

TooPowerful4u said:
I think maybe you think if you praise him enough he will be your buddy or something lol. Good enough?

Yeah man, I mean, my goal in life is to make FRIENDS ON THE INTERNET. That's one of my life's goals. It's also my goal to post my picture of myself competing in contests and say how I should have came in higher or how I'm growing and so young and will one day be so big and strong and everyone will bow down to me.

No wait, sorry. For a second there I thought I was you.

That's it, I'm done with you. This is a fun thread though, and I'll keep reading. But in terms of responding to you, what's the use? When you're ready to apologize you can do it via PM, and I won't even talk about it on the main board, like you do with everyone else here.

I hope you have your muscles for a while, because take those away from you, you're a typical punk who can't maintain a relationship or have friends. Take care!

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws