• TP4U

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • VANDER WITH EASE

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • TP WITH EASE

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
edge250 said:
marshall me and vander are fine so dont start anything with me please. i have never said anything to you or about you and won't. vander is a big boy and can defend himself, i have spoken with him and let him know i have no ill-intentions.

if he were to take a picture instead of by himself but standing next to a national level competitor such as putnam, zona, mike1107, etc his weakness's would stand out more.

edge I only busted on ya for the leg comments, cause I knew they'd be coming. Nothing more, not trying to start anything with ya.

the guys you mentioned certainly have fantastic physiques in their own right, but they don't have Vander's complete package. No offense to them.

All things being equal and on point, it would be lights out for those guys.

Don't get all bent out of shape Brooklyn. TP isn't exactly a smooth talker by any stretch of the imagination, but he's trying to have a little fun with it.

TP tortures himself enough with thoughts of Vander outgunning him for the rest of his bb life. hahaha

marshall said:
edge I only busted on ya for the leg comments, cause I knew they'd be coming. Nothing more, not trying to start anything with ya.

the guys you mentioned certainly have fantastic physiques in their own right, but they don't have Vander's complete package. No offense to them.

All things being equal and on point, it would be lights out for those guys.

so your telling me these top level national competitors dont have "vanders complete package" that is boarding on delusional, no that is delusional.

ya, that's what i'm saying

Marshal and brklnbb have small penis' and are dorks :D

edge250 said:
so your telling me these top level national competitors dont have "vanders complete package" that is boarding on delusional, no that is delusional.
You seriously doubt me dont you , hey I cant blame you cause youve never actually seen me standing in front of you, do I claim to have the biggest quads in the world well no, are my quads very eye pleasing and unique well i think so , i think a person thats 5'5 or under big quads are ugly and midgety thats my opinion now , do i wish i had huge monsterous quads well no , i do wish within 1 more yr to slightly fill them out as to where there completed well Yes, even TP knows my bone measurements waist 32-33 wrist 5 inches ankles 6 inches , very small knees ect , these things make me look bigger then i actually am yet i think i posess a look thats marketable and asthetic well at least thats what they pay me for and tell me :confused: , would i beat out national level competitors well who knows i have no clue , one thing tho that is for sure is the majority of this world would choose a physique like mine over any of theres hands down thats just how and what the mainstream people want , nobody wants to look like Marcus Rulh and nobody wants to look like a shorter lets say lee priest , the majority want whats eye pleasing and flows , now i do beleive i fit into this catagory or maybe im also dilusional lol since the guy and company whos doing the DVD have been in this bbing business for 25+ years have seen thousands upon thousands of great Bbers and national competitors come and go , but some how they feel iam the perfect fit for a money making DVD which leads me to beleive its what the mainstream wants wouldnt you agree friend:confused:

Vander_V said:
You seriously doubt me dont you , hey I cant blame you cause youve never actually seen me standing in front of you, do I claim to have the biggest quads in the world well no, are my quads very eye pleasing and unique well i think so , i think a person thats 5'5 or under big quads are ugly and midgety thats my opinion now , do i wish i had huge monsterous quads well no , i do wish within 1 more yr to slightly fill them out as to where there completed well Yes, even TP knows my bone measurements waist 32-33 wrist 5 inches ankles 6 inches , very small knees ect , these things make me look bigger then i actually am yet i think i posess a look thats marketable and asthetic well at least thats what they pay me for and tell me :confused: , would i beat out national level competitors well who knows i have no clue , one thing tho that is for sure is the majority of this world would choose a physique like mine over any of theres hands down thats just how and what the mainstream people want , nobody wants to look like Marcus Rulh and nobody wants to look like a shorter lets say lee priest , the majority want whats eye pleasing and flows , now i do beleive i fit into this catagory or maybe im also dilusional lol since the guy and company whos doing the DVD have been in this bbing business for 25+ years have seen thousands upon thousands of great Bbers and national competitors come and go , but some how they feel iam the perfect fit for a money making DVD which leads me to beleive its what the mainstream wants wouldnt you agree friend:confused:
although i dont agree with some of the things you say.....you are very well spoken!!!

this thread is very interesting:cool:

TWIT

VANDER SAY'S
''You know what you can fuck off bro, this isnt between you and us, TP is my boy and worth keeping a friendship so u can just stfu and stay out aight , i aint mad at ya just tired of this shit.''

Between you and TP then why did you make it an open thread.

Trired of what shit? Helll I first posted you would smoke him. But thats not the case is it.
Oh your a real tough guy Vander!!!!! I must have hit a nerve there big boy Yeah, I say BOY because thats what you are a sad attention seeking boy.

Shit you wreak of a man that has no identity except from what you glean from this board. Every post from you is an obvious ego boosting shit storm. I would very much like to see this dvd, I bet its all a crock. You have won or accomplished nothing, at least nothing that means anything at all to the sport we all sibscribe to in this forum.

You build youself up like the greatest thing in the world and then weasel out of the whole deal. You lost your "CHallenge" but your still feeding this thread with your stupid ego boosting trash talk.

Hey I just tell it like I see it. Cant take it "fuck off bro" Your words not mine.

LOL...........................................

VANDER SAY'S
''You know what you can fuck off bro, this isnt between you and us, TP is my boy and worth keeping a friendship so u can just stfu and stay out aight , i aint mad at ya just tired of this shit.''

Why did you pull your post?????? Between #197 and #198....You took all the fun outta it. Nucca.

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
waist 32-33 wrist 5 inches ankles 6 inches , very small knees ect

i have quite small joints and i am well aware what small joints look like. on a full grown man a 6.5" wrist and 9" ankle looks positively tiny. a 5" wrist and 6" ankle on a man is ridiculous. that is small for a woman. for reference Flex Wheeler, a man known for having tiny joints, claimed to have 6" wrists. honestly this falls into the category of things which has to be seen to be believed and i can't even imagine posting such an out there claim without proof. while it is possible Vander is telling the truth without a picture with a measuring tape around wrist and ankle i don't believe it.

all in all just reading this thread has pained me except for the video of TP's front squat, which was impressive.

ps yes, i am desparately jealous of you Vander ;)

V .........You know I both like you and your physique alot[ definately my perference , and honestly think you can go as far as you want if you just make up your mind and quit going back and forth with your decision on what you wish to do ..........by the way ,that pic in your tighty whitie's ,is just sick imo ] But bro ,I call complete bullshit on the 5 inch wirst measurement and 6 inch ankle claim ........lets see a video of you taping them for verification .......Do you realize that you claim a twenty one inch arm with a 5 inch wirst measurement .[ that is impossible iIMO without a ton of oil ] Joe Roark who is a famous bbing historian sayes Lee Priest has the biggest wirst to arm measurement he has ever measured period [ and he has measured many of the greats past and preasant as well as uses the famous stat taker Bill Willowby set of strong man ,strength athlete , and athletes records and none of the men in history come close to your claim ....None !!!!!!!!!] presit 's arm's were 21 and quarter and his wirst was 7 and a quarter .......and you are claiming 21 and 5 .....no way my friend ........Dante [ aka DC ] have wirst's slightly over 7 and you will rarely ever see men our size with wirst's under 8 ........i could be wrong and I will appoligize if i am wrong .....but bro, I just don't see your arms as the greatest in history ..........Serge nubret ....claims a 6 wrist and a 20 and half inch arm , but most expert say his arm is really only 18 and he never has proven otherwise .....................You have a great frame and structure no doubt [ and you know i am behind you ] but I don't see 5 and 6 as you claim , I say more 7 and 8 would be more like it [ which is plenty small by the way ] ......... So V ......I want to see the 5 and 6 inch claim on tape [ no pic s because they can be faked .......if you are willing to measured in public I will contact Joe roark personally for you and it could generate some good pub for you if you are not exagerating ] ..............So let see it kid .......

DOGMA said:
VANDER SAY'S

Trired of what shit? Helll I first posted you would smoke him. But thats not the case is it.
Oh your a real tough guy Vander!!!!! I must have hit a nerve there big boy Yeah, I say BOY because thats what you are a sad attention seeking boy.

Shit you wreak of a man that has no identity except from what you glean from this board. Every post from you is an obvious ego boosting shit storm. I would very much like to see this dvd, I bet its all a crock. You have won or accomplished nothing, at least nothing that means anything at all to the sport we all sibscribe to in this forum.

You build youself up like the greatest thing in the world and then weasel out of the whole deal. You lost your "CHallenge" but your still feeding this thread with your stupid ego boosting trash talk.

Hey I just tell it like I see it. Cant take it "fuck off bro" Your words not mine.

If you look back youll see i erased and took back my post;) i was wrong ill admit it. sorry to have said those words.

DOGMA said:
VANDER SAY'S

WOW....:eek:

Vander_V said:

WOW no wonder you look so big with 5" wrist and 6" ankles. My niece is a gymnast and weighs 102 lbs and has bigger ankles.

Are you measureing on the outside of the skin :D

CROWLER

Vander_V said:
You seriously doubt me dont you , hey I cant blame you cause youve never actually seen me standing in front of you, do I claim to have the biggest quads in the world well no, are my quads very eye pleasing and unique well i think so , i think a person thats 5'5 or under big quads are ugly and midgety thats my opinion now , do i wish i had huge monsterous quads well no , i do wish within 1 more yr to slightly fill them out as to where there completed well Yes,

one thing tho that is for sure is the majority of this world would choose a physique like mine over any of theres hands down thats just how and what the mainstream people want , nobody wants to look like Marcus Rulh and nobody wants to look like a shorter lets say lee priest , the majority want whats eye pleasing and flows , now i do beleive i fit into this catagory or maybe im also dilusional lol since the guy and company whos doing the DVD have been in this bbing business for 25+ years have seen thousands upon thousands of great Bbers and national competitors come and go , but some how they feel iam the perfect fit for a money making DVD which leads me to beleive its what the mainstream wants wouldnt you agree friend:confused:

as Vanders unofficial pro muscle pr rep, this seems to sum it up pretty good and very humbly I might add.

edge, there's no delusion here, IF vander were to take the preperations necessary and devote the time to it and come in on point, his destruction through the national bodybuilding ranks would be of epic proportion.

imo humble opinion, Vander has made the right choice by NOT competing and trying to keep up with the kamikaze mass monsters that the stage has degraded to.

Vander's physique IS there, the bodybuilding madness just needs to fall back into symmetry and aesthetics along with pleasing size, then it would be an arena he could dominate.

I hope he doesn't compete, especially just to please some of the people on this board or that he knows in person, that don't know anything better than life in a gym and standing on a bodybuilding stage. There is no life in sacrificing everything to place in a show. Sorry, that is my opinion.

You guys can go back and forth all you want, bottom line is guys with Vander's genetics 5'9 and over are about as rare as dinosaur eggs. He's got it, deal with it. Hopefully he'll stay on his game and do what he's doing and be successful and not get caught up in the hype of overbulking a perfect physique to get on a stage with guys needing 5g per week to compete with him.

V, stick with training for yourself, modeling, dvd's, your own professional business interests, keep being successful doing what you're doing. IF the bodybuilding world dummies up and actually presents a true bodybuilding product, with symmetry, aesthetics as well as proportionate size, then you can make your mark. If not, don't fuck with your physique to fit their b/s mold.

TP, if you hit Milos' 4+ g/week program, you could probably add enough asymmetrical mass to spot V on back/chest days. That would be cool for you! :D

btw, since you made me gay, can I at least have a big dick! Not gay and a small dick...don't do that to me !! hahahaha

marshall said:
as Vanders unofficial pro muscle pr rep, this seems to sum it up pretty good and very humbly I might add.

edge, there's no delusion here, IF vander were to take the preperations necessary and devote the time to it and come in on point, his destruction through the national bodybuilding ranks would be of epic proportion.

imo humble opinion, Vander has made the right choice by NOT competing and trying to keep up with the kamikaze mass monsters that the stage has degraded to.

Vander's physique IS there, the bodybuilding madness just needs to fall back into symmetry and aesthetics along with pleasing size, then it would be an arena he could dominate.

I hope he doesn't compete, especially just to please some of the people on this board or that he knows in person, that don't know anything better than life in a gym and standing on a bodybuilding stage. There is no life in sacrificing everything to place in a show. Sorry, that is my opinion.

You guys can go back and forth all you want, bottom line is guys with Vander's genetics 5'9 and over are about as rare as dinosaur eggs. He's got it, deal with it. Hopefully he'll stay on his game and do what he's doing and be successful and not get caught up in the hype of overbulking a perfect physique to get on a stage with guys needing 5g per week to compete with him.

V, stick with training for yourself, modeling, dvd's, your own professional business interests, keep being successful doing what you're doing. IF the bodybuilding world dummies up and actually presents a true bodybuilding product, with symmetry, aesthetics as well as proportionate size, then you can make your mark. If not, don't fuck with your physique to fit their b/s mold.
wow i like vander and all, and i always respect his opinion when it comes to people posting precontest pics, cause 9 times out of ten he's right on the money! so thats one reason i have pretty much stayed out of this nasty silly thread, but damn marshall i have got to say it!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SUCK ASS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET! there i said it, i just couldn't hold it back anymore!

b-boy said:
wow i like vander and all, and i always respect his opinion when it comes to people posting precontest pics, cause 9 times out of ten he's right on the money! so thats one reason i have pretty much stayed out of this nasty silly thread, but damn marshall i have got to say it!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SUCK ASS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET! there i said it, i just couldn't hold it back anymore!

LMAO thank yoouuuuu someone finally had the balls to step in jeeze

b-boy said:

c'mon man, it's all in good fun! lol

how come Vander is the only one who gets shit when someone is in his corner?

hmm, I think Vander has the symmetry, balance, size and overall physique that is damn near perfection, world class 'if you will', and is superior to anyone I've seen post on this board, or any other board for that matter. If he chose to put his energy into competing (which I DON'T think he should), yes, he would dominate.

SOMEONE has to be that person right, there's always a first and a last and what's in between. So I guess Vander JUST CAN'T BE THAT PERSON HUH? That's what you and everyone else is telling me. It has to be someone else that possesses these traits, it can't possibly be Vander, his legs are just a tad too small, his hammys lag just a bit, he's got a funny haircut, he looks like a primate....let's find something, it just CAN'T be Vander.

hogwash I say...it IS Vander...deal with it chumps.

Vander, don't tell anyone about all of our secret deals that I get for kissing ass. It can't be that you just have the physique right and I'm pointing that out?? So don't expose my ulterior motives (10% management fees, co-star in your dvd, etc al). hahahahaha

TooPowerful4u said:
LMAO thank yoouuuuu someone finally had the balls to step in jeeze

just keep doing your front squats TP, when Vander is putting the finishing touches on his physique for the DVD he was selected to be the subject of, we may have to fly you in to make sure meals are prepared on time, dishes kept clean, protein stocked up.

You need to keep those wheels strong for runnin' V's errands boy ! :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity