• TP4U

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • VANDER WITH EASE

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • TP WITH EASE

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
b-boy said:
YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SUCK ASS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET!

Um marshal did you miss this one? LOL Im sure plenty will agree:D

This thread is disgusting.

Marshall, it is one thing to have someone in their corner, I think you are trying to gain access to more intimate spaces than Vander's corner...whatever, corner, cornhole, we're splitting hairs. You're like a cross between Don King and queer eye for the straight guy.

I thought Dogma's post was dead on. The Vander posts get so f'n old. Each one is like its own Vander infomercial.

b-boy said:
wow i like vander and all, and i always respect his opinion when it comes to people posting precontest pics, cause 9 times out of ten he's right on the money! so thats one reason i have pretty much stayed out of this nasty silly thread, but damn marshall i have got to say it!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SUCK ASS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET! there i said it, i just couldn't hold it back anymore!

you know, i've stayed out of this bullshit too, but good god, no doubt! sounds like a bunch of fag love to me. i mean it's one thing to compliment someone on their physique, but homes is taking it to a new level.

i sure hope vander gives marshall a reach around, he definitely deserves it :D

don't be gay sparky! don't be gay!

Well,

TooPowerful4u said:
LMAO thank yoouuuuu someone finally had the balls to step in jeeze

That's probably because none of us want to get involved in such an infantile-egomaniacal thread on a serious level. This thread goes from commanding attention then back down to appologies over and over like a sine wave. I can understand this stuff coming from you TPFU, because you act like this all of the time. But V, come on man, I know you're having fun, and you know I love ya bro, but this thread is doing nothing but making you lose serious credibility. Now it's even got posts missing because this argument has gotten way out of control and at this point is nothing but a laughing stock for others on here. Come on V, you're better than this.

Iabadman said:
V .........You know I both like you and your physique alot[ definately my perference , and honestly think you can go as far as you want if you just make up your mind and quit going back and forth with your decision on what you wish to do ..........by the way ,that pic in your tighty whitie's ,is just sick imo ] But bro ,I call complete bullshit on the 5 inch wirst measurement and 6 inch ankle claim ........lets see a video of you taping them for verification .......Do you realize that you claim a twenty one inch arm with a 5 inch wirst measurement .[ that is impossible iIMO without a ton of oil ] Joe Roark who is a famous bbing historian sayes Lee Priest has the biggest wirst to arm measurement he has ever measured period [ and he has measured many of the greats past and preasant as well as uses the famous stat taker Bill Willowby set of strong man ,strength athlete , and athletes records and none of the men in history come close to your claim ....None !!!!!!!!!] presit 's arm's were 21 and quarter and his wirst was 7 and a quarter .......and you are claiming 21 and 5 .....no way my friend ........Dante [ aka DC ] have wirst's slightly over 7 and you will rarely ever see men our size with wirst's under 8 ........i could be wrong and I will appoligize if i am wrong .....but bro, I just don't see your arms as the greatest in history ..........Serge nubret ....claims a 6 wrist and a 20 and half inch arm , but most expert say his arm is really only 18 and he never has proven otherwise .....................You have a great frame and structure no doubt [ and you know i am behind you ] but I don't see 5 and 6 as you claim , I say more 7 and 8 would be more like it [ which is plenty small by the way ] ......... So V ......I want to see the 5 and 6 inch claim on tape [ no pic s because they can be faked .......if you are willing to measured in public I will contact Joe roark personally for you and it could generate some good pub for you if you are not exagerating ] ..............So let see it kid .......
Yea 5 inch wrist and 6 inch ankles and a 2 foot shlong :p

marshall said:
c'mon man, it's all in good fun! lol

how come Vander is the only one who gets shit when someone is in his corner?

hmm, I think Vander has the symmetry, balance, size and overall physique that is damn near perfection, world class 'if you will', and is superior to anyone I've seen post on this board, or any other board for that matter. If he chose to put his energy into competing (which I DON'T think he should), yes, he would dominate.

SOMEONE has to be that person right, there's always a first and a last and what's in between. So I guess Vander JUST CAN'T BE THAT PERSON HUH? That's what you and everyone else is telling me. It has to be someone else that possesses these traits, it can't possibly be Vander, his legs are just a tad too small, his hammys lag just a bit, he's got a funny haircut, he looks like a primate....let's find something, it just CAN'T be Vander.

hogwash I say...it IS Vander...deal with it chumps.

Vander, don't tell anyone about all of our secret deals that I get for kissing ass. It can't be that you just have the physique right and I'm pointing that out?? So don't expose my ulterior motives (10% management fees, co-star in your dvd, etc al). hahahahaha
Well I agree , I think most people dont want me to have the physique i have , maybe cause i speak my mind or tell it how it is , maybe people think im arrogant or the villian, they subcontiously do not want me to succeed , but if i was lets say a Bulldog21 or a nice guy like Peter Putnam everyone would be excepting the fact and supporting me, Look I dont care what people say infact its important to me that i hear these things and for me to realize some people hate and i dont blame them its there own opinion of me and thats cool, people think because i stick up for myself im bragging or boasting when the fact is if you look at me in person or in these pics you might just see a decent physique that is very desirable to the mainstream, in a 3rd person standpoint ole V has what people want , its an asthetic look with good muscle bellies small waist without the GH effects or scrunched up midgety look, im sorry to be so blunt but Gad danm its the truth and ill be the first to say Richard Jones and Phil Heath are awesome thats a physique worth wanting , a physique I wanted to obtain like the classic bodybuilders with small waits and great flowwing lines ect.

Kaiser said:
That's probably because none of us want to get involved in such an infantile-egomaniacal thread on a serious level. This thread goes from commanding attention then back down to appologies over and over like a sine wave. I can understand this stuff coming from you TPFU, because you act like this all of the time. But V, come on man, I know you're having fun, and you know I love ya bro, but this thread is doing nothing but making you lose serious credibility. Now it's even got posts missing because this argument has gotten way out of control and at this point is nothing but a laughing stock for others on here. Come on V, you're better than this.
Hey i dont really care lol if i did actually care bro i wouldnt have made this thread:) , im gonna do what i want and have fun with it , thats just what i do bro nothing bothers me and i welcome peoples views and words its all good .

Vander_V said:

not my business but i have just read thru 13 pages of this bulls**t and i am going to give an honest, unbiased assessment of this thread

it smacks of self-servedness and homo-erotisism.

vander, you openly post a thread challenging everyone in an open forum. an you have not stood up to ANY one of the challenges anyone has brought forth. just in case you lost track, its fresh in my memory, so i'll remind you of what they are.

tpfu front squat.

someone also challenged you to 500 back squat for reps.

iabadmans challenge of your exaggerated wrist/ankle measurement.

you have either deflected these challenges, ignored them or used injury as an excuse.

anyone reading this thread with an ounce of intellegence can see thru you like a glass pane...

to not step up after so blatently and cockily challenging everyone on this forum shows how little you respect yourself, and that's worse than the cowardice of not backing up your challenge or stepping up to defend your honor in the face of being called a liar for your 5 inch wrist/6 inch ankle claim.

let this be a lesson to you.

next time your going to run your mouth, be prepared to back your shit up, or shut the fuck up.

it'll save you alot of embarrassment in the future.

hope this helps.

BFU

homo-erotisism

which PM member is this?? :confused: :p

Attachments

• HEYYYYYY.jpg
    HEYYYYYY.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 210
Vander_V said:

this is the exact sort of response i expected. i take this failure to offer up any sort of proof for your ridiculous claim as an admission that you blatantly lied. pathetic

bigfatandugly said:
not my business but i have just read thru 13 pages of this bulls**t and i am going to give an honest, unbiased assessment of this thread

it smacks of self-servedness and homo-erotisism.

vander, you openly post a thread challenging everyone in an open forum. an you have not stood up to ANY one of the challenges anyone has brought forth. just in case you lost track, its fresh in my memory, so i'll remind you of what they are.

tpfu front squat.

someone also challenged you to 500 back squat for reps.

iabadmans challenge of your exaggerated wrist/ankle measurement.

you have either deflected these challenges, ignored them or used injury as an excuse.

anyone reading this thread with an ounce of intellegence can see thru you like a glass pane...

to not step up after so blatently and cockily challenging everyone on this forum shows how little you respect yourself, and that's worse than the cowardice of not backing up your challenge or stepping up to defend your honor in the face of being called a liar for your 5 inch wrist/6 inch ankle claim.

let this be a lesson to you.

next time your going to run your mouth, be prepared to back your shit up, or shut the fuck up.

it'll save you alot of embarrassment in the future.

hope this helps.

BFU
take it easy take it easy settle down big fella , right now im dealing with my chest tear , I just got my MRI done and will be heading to my Drs in the next few hours with my prints so well see what he says and I'll have a full report just for you buddy:) as for TP beating me on a front squatt well yes he did but we also agreed if somebody got injured that it wouldnt count just so long as the person could prove it with docuuments, i told TP not to worry about that and he won either way , hey i did the ass blaster the other day cause i cant do upper body LMAO i never do that shit but i had no choice :p , Anyways even edge250 will attest that a chest tear is something to take very seriously and let heal properly , as for my measurments well the 2 foot shlong claim is true:D

But when i heal ill do my best to put up some good lifts and vids shouldnt be more then a month or maybe after my DVd when i can carb up , dont worry BigFatandugly i will come thro with the lifts theres just no way i can do it with this injury wouldnt u agree?

Vander_V said:
Will TP be big sure will he have a good overall physique sure, but will he posses something that others do not???, what will set him apart from the next wanna be pro???, what will draw attention to his physique so many will say thats exactly what I wanna look like, all these variables are MOST important , I beleive TP can do well but what will TP bring to the table? cause like i said Bbing is about the cards we are dealt.

I wish TP the best and Im not bashing him hell I dont think Im Jay Cutler like this kid at my gym, Im just trying to use the cards i was dealt to do my best and have fun with this silly sport before i cash in my chips;) dont take it to heart TP you know u my nucca and I think very highly of you , question is why do you not think this way about me:confused:

I JUST FOUND THIS WHEN THIS YOUNG KID ASKED ME TO BE HIS FRIEND ON MY SPACE , READ WHAT HE SAID UNDER MY VIDEO HE HAS POSTED ON HIS FRONT PAGE, THIS IS WHAT MATTERS , ITS WHAT WILL ALWAYS MATTER, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT PEOPLE DONT UNDERSTAND, THIS KID WANTS TO STRIVE FOR MY LOOK AND PHYSIQUE , TO ME THIS MEANS ALOT AND MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT TO ME, HE IS AMONG MANY WHO STRIVE FOR ITAND EVERONE OF THEM I APPRECIATE.

HERE IS THE LINK
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=41619445

VANDER. If you read this. That is my friend. I have told him countless times that it will take hard work and training at at least get to that goal eventually... But look what he does... He blows off my advice and he is stuck in the mind set more is better. He is overtraining his ass off... We both know that. He is stuck he wants to reach it. He wants to get there. He will will do almost about anything to strive to get there... I find it kind of depressing. I was fortunate to have it easy. I know you read my damn comments I post your page at least once lol... But I am 220 at 5'9'' right now. Depression, stress and lack of food made me kind of lose myself and no gym. But I am back in full spring. I will show my friend Ryan. That through hard work anything is possible. Maybe I can convince him when we go back to college together... But at least you have another admirer Vander. You have a great body everyone knows that.

As for myself. I got my goals. But it isn't my dreams...

badman said:
VANDER. If you read this. That is my friend. I have told him countless times that it will take hard work and training at at least get to that goal eventually... But look what he does... He blows off my advice and he is stuck in the mind set more is better. He is overtraining his ass off... We both know that. He is stuck he wants to reach it. He wants to get there. He will will do almost about anything to strive to get there... I find it kind of depressing. I was fortunate to have it easy. I know you read my damn comments I post your page at least once lol... But I am 220 at 5'9'' right now. Depression, stress and lack of food made me kind of lose myself and no gym. But I am back in full spring. I will show my friend Ryan. That through hard work anything is possible. Maybe I can convince him when we go back to college together... But at least you have another admirer Vander. You have a great body everyone knows that.

As for myself. I got my goals. But it isn't my dreams...

Make sure he knows not to sacrifice health friends and family for a goal that isnt always worth reaching,I know your a bigger kid with great strength but keep it in check bro , being big isnt the end all, best of luck and I appreciate the words from you both it makes it all worth it for me peace bro.

marshall said:
just keep doing your front squats TP, when Vander is putting the finishing touches on his physique for the DVD he was selected to be the subject of, we may have to fly you in to make sure meals are prepared on time, dishes kept clean, protein stocked up.

You need to keep those wheels strong for runnin' V's errands boy ! :D
I just read this LMFAO sorry TP but this guy is hilarious , and the comment he made about Milos hahaha u gotta admit hes clever.

Ok im off to the Dr hope it goes well:eek:

um no.....

Vander_V said:
Well I agree , I think most people dont want me to have the physique i have , maybe cause i speak my mind or tell it how it is , maybe people think im arrogant or the villian, they subcontiously do not want me to succeed , but if i was lets say a Bulldog21 or a nice guy like Peter Putnam everyone would be excepting the fact and supporting me, Look I dont care what people say infact its important to me that i hear these things and for me to realize some people hate and i dont blame them its there own opinion of me and thats cool, people think because i stick up for myself im bragging or boasting when the fact is if you look at me in person or in these pics you might just see a decent physique that is very desirable to the mainstream, in a 3rd person standpoint ole V has what people want , its an asthetic look with good muscle bellies small waist without the GH effects or scrunched up midgety look, im sorry to be so blunt but Gad danm its the truth and ill be the first to say Richard Jones and Phil Heath are awesome thats a physique worth wanting , a physique I wanted to obtain like the classic bodybuilders with small waits and great flowwing lines ect.

sorry had to.... :) I love to argue..... putnams not just a nice guy... he also speaks his mind and his opinion in a very considerate, intelligent way. I feel he is very upfront and honest with how he feels yet he does not create the drama that others do? Secondly if someone did not care what others thought on this forum they would not spend any energy responding nor making these threads.... clear contradiction. Lastly agree with Phil Heath...cleary an amazing specimen. But Richard Jones....no, nice flowing physique but an obvious reason he hasnt got the best placings. Tiny waist, big arms, nice back, pretty face..... no legs. To be aesthetic, and symmetrical body parts need to be even and close to one another. I am no where near propotional...but I am trying. Nor will I make a statement how others want to look like me. Its too bad humility gets so lost in all these threads.

gooey

gooey said:
sorry had to.... :) I love to argue..... putnams not just a nice guy... he also speaks his mind and his opinion in a very considerate, intelligent way. I feel he is very upfront and honest with how he feels yet he does not create the drama that others do? Secondly if someone did not care what others thought on this forum they would not spend any energy responding nor making these threads.... clear contradiction. Lastly agree with Phil Heath...cleary an amazing specimen. But Richard Jones....no, nice flowing physique but an obvious reason he hasnt got the best placings. Tiny waist, big arms, nice back, pretty face..... no legs. To be aesthetic, and symmetrical body parts need to be even and close to one another. I am no where near propotional...but I am trying. Nor will I make a statement how others want to look like me. Its too bad humility gets so lost in all these threads.

gooey
RJ rules plain and simple, do you honestly think you are what BBing is about? do you think an RJ type of physique isnt good enuff? RJ has legs that flow extremely nicely hes what people want and strive for, well 99% of this world does FACT, do you think because one weighs alot or has monsterous quads is what makes a great physqiue if so then you have fallen to this ugly BBing system of junked up unhealthy looking dudes battling it out over who has a better kidney:eek: You seem to speak your mind Goo but if you really want to be truthfull and do it without hidding your true thoughts just come out and say what you mean, if you have a problem with me and my thoughts man up, your words hold hidden messages you try so desperately to convey to me, be a man or get in line with the rest .

Oh and for your statement of how others want to look like you , facts are facts big Goo , why dont you answer this one just for shits and giggles, sure go ahead why not .

I'll jump in here for a second. V, I don't think Goo was actually patting himself on the back. In contradiction, I think he was just trying to say he would never do that.

As for Vander's body. Well, I think it is an amazing physique. One that is very hard to come by. I also think he is going for a different look than the norm. I have a friend that does alot of fitness modeling & normal modeling and he doesn't want his legs that large on purpose. Most of the time his legs aren't what they show. He also is going for a more versatile look where he can have a great body with a shirt off, modeling something like jeans, pants etc. I do not know what V is going for, but I can say this, if he is going for something similar, then there is a reason. I myself do not want to have bigger legs than I already do. I already have to by jeans at 36 inch waste when I am only a 33. Either way, I think he has an awesome flowing phyusique that he should be proud of.

On the other hand, I do agree with some of what Goo said. I also think that, V, at your age you shouldn't be having a battle of wits with a 23 year old in a forum. I know, I know, you're having fun, I know. But in the end, again, it makes you look REALLY bad. You were on the right track a month and a half ago when you had a realization that you needed to do something with your life. Quit this bullshit and put your energy towards that instead. It WILL be more rewarding. Not to mention you have a video to get in shape for. You're an awesome, smart guy, and have always been great to big Jackie and I, but just when I thought V was making a change for the better, you come back with the "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in..." Pacino line.

This thread is beat to a pulp and has everyone up in arms. Let it go man, let it go. You have more important things to do.

Vander_V said:
Make sure he knows not to sacrifice health friends and family for a goal that isnt always worth reaching,I know your a bigger kid with great strength but keep it in check bro , being big isnt the end all, best of luck and I appreciate the words from you both it makes it all worth it for me peace bro.

I have been trying to tell him health should be number one priority and friends and family. He won't listen to me. He says friends get in the way of his dreams and goals. So he stays away from them... I will keep doing what I am doing. My opinion I just think he needs to get some pussy :p. I am trying to go about it healthy as possible. It isn't even my time to think about AAS at my age of 18. I will do what I do and train the way I was taught to train. That is pretty much it. He needs to learn it from someone that has been down that road to get his head on straight. I am not sure, but I think very soon he might go to AAS at his age, which shouldn't be exceptable for his age... But I am not very sure myself. Reason I can't call him on it, I don't have any proof of knowledge. I can agree he would have easy access, because the buck 60-80 trainers at La Fitness Murrieta about 25% of them have been on... So I really can't call him on that. Once your back and chest is better. I still am up for 405 for as many as we can do for squats. I can't do six plates on each side yet. Give me two to six years and I will be lol... But only once your 100% better. Also are knee wraps allowed lol... But everyone is delt with different cards. Why live a dream that won't happen. If your sacrificing years off your life by overdosing... Thinking more is better. Pretty much all I have to say for now. But I was very surprised that you picked him. But it did make sense, because of his obsession.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws