over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Chicken Pound

crockpot

Those of you that cook chicken in crockpot, what ingredients/spices do you use?

Chop up 3-4 chicken breast into 4 chunks , add in one pack of the gravy mix , one table spoon ranch powder and one jar peppers.
Cook in crock pot on high (185°-195°) for 4hrs or pressure cooker for 35-40 min.
After its cooked shred it and let sit in the juice

Attachments

• 8BCCBD81-1D9D-43BC-BC2B-B6015539BFA8.jpeg
    8BCCBD81-1D9D-43BC-BC2B-B6015539BFA8.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 8
EXACTLY. Who on gods earth would spend $10/lbs on chicken plus shipping? I buy chicken tenderloins from sprouts, a cheaper version of whole foods kind of, for $3.00/lbs, throw some lawrys low sugar marinade on it, throw 4lbs in a turkey basting tin foil pan, into the oven @ 350 degrees, come back 40min later and it’s done and I have meals for 2-3 days for $12 which would be a pound of this chicken pound chicken

If your Mark Cuban and your time is worth lots of money then go for it

By to the average bodybuilder this is just silly

Get up an hour earlier or go to bed an hour later
Meal prep companies are the biggest waste of money in bodybuilding and the guys who promote chicken pound would not pay for this service either

This is essentially clean fast food if you will. It is amusing how people seem so put off at this idea. Don't get me wrong way to expensive for regular use on my budget but how is this any different than delivery pizza and so on? I know when we order pizza it is almost always $30+ from a decent local place when you add tip and delivery fee. I could go to the store and get some frozen or a bare crust and make it myself for cheaper but some times you just want to splurge/be lazy. Now if they could do this with steak for a decent price?????

For those using this service have you tried the precooked chicken tenderloins/breasts that are at all grocery stores in the fridge/frozen section? They are high salt but taste pretty good and are an in-between self cooked and high end delivery option.

I‘ve used them a few times. I’ll use them again. Yeah, you’re voluntarily paying more for something you could easily get cheaper. But for me it’s about convenience. I work crazy long and super early hours. Every minute out of the day I can free up for myself is precious. So I don’t mind forking out the extra money to spend less time in the kitchen.

It seems to be about as much as eating out at a restaurant with real food, not fast food. A place where you might pay $15 to $20 for a meal.

This is essentially clean fast food if you will. It is amusing how people seem so put off at this idea. Don't get me wrong way to expensive for regular use on my budget but how is this any different than delivery pizza and so on? I know when we order pizza it is almost always $30+ from a decent local place when you add tip and delivery fee. I could go to the store and get some frozen or a bare crust and make it myself for cheaper but some times you just want to splurge/be lazy. Now if they could do this with steak for a decent price?????

For those using this service have you tried the precooked chicken tenderloins/breasts that are at all grocery stores in the fridge/frozen section? They are high salt but taste pretty good and are an in-between self cooked and high end delivery option.

I‘ve used them a few times. I’ll use them again. Yeah, you’re voluntarily paying more for something you could easily get cheaper. But for me it’s about convenience. I work crazy long and super early hours. Every minute out of the day I can free up for myself is precious. So I don’t mind forking out the extra money to spend less time in the kitchen.

I am in the same boat and on top of that I am not good at cooking. Crock pot chicken jsut doesn’t taste good to me m; not a fan of the texture.
Even if I eat 2lbs chicken (all my protein requirement) for the day I think it’s worth it for me.
Taste is pretty good. Much better than what I can make on my own.

Shit for that price, anyone who’s interested....feel free to PM me and I’ll cook up however many pounds of delicious chicken you like and package it and send it your way for 8 bucks a pound

I DO think it is expensive but other than really crappy fast food I think almost all food that is made for you is expensive. Heck even 1lb of cooked "chicken breast" from mcdonalds would be about $10.00 (4 grilled chicken sandwiches)

I used them but it’s too dry for my liking ; so I went to Costco and theres cheaper cooked ready chicken

I make enough to afford a food service without sweat but I couldn't do it....I pay about 2.50 USD for skinless breasts here in Tokyo, where food is generally quite expensive.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131