over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Rock's Diet for Hercules

Say what? It's a combination of all three.... Diet, genetics, supplements (in no particular order). If the guy ate junk or ate like a bird all the time then there's no way in hell that he looks the way he does. It's sad when people think that diet has zero to do with the ultimate outcome. Take away one of the three and you've got a different looking physique.

x2

There are 1001 variables but to me that is pretty much would be my perfect diet (for results) it's just a shame I have no will power :eek::D

The rock has looked good for a long time ,but not until the last few years has he be so ripped and awesome looking. I believe his drugs and genetics are the same but his diet has gotten much better to achieve this new look.

Last edited:
Say what? It's a combination of all three.... Diet, genetics, supplements (in no particular order). If the guy ate junk or ate like a bird all the time then there's no way in hell that he looks the way he does. It's sad when people think that diet has zero to do with the ultimate outcome. Take away one of the three and you've got a different looking physique.

Don't forget training. All the drugs, genetics and supplements won't get you to the top if you're half assing out in the gym

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Just for medic, heck out the Team Rousey shirt lol
the-rock-team-rousey.jpg

The rock has looked good for a long time ,but not until the last few years has he be so ripped and awesome looking. I believe his drugs and genetics are the same but his diet has gotten much better to achieve this new look.

He got this new look for the movie. He wont maintain it because he wont keep the doses up this high.

For him to be having the gains he has made, what kind of assistance do you think he's getting supp wise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could never eat that much i just don't have the appetite which is why I'll never get that jacked

I could never eat that much i just don't have the appetite which is why I'll never get that jacked

That's not a lot of food really. Looks like a cuting diet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

That's not a lot of food really. Looks like a cuting diet.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2
Certainly a bit restricted on calories, but still, that's upwards of 3+ pounds of meat a day (including fish). I felt like I was eating a lot when I was trying to get in 2 pounds a day. And 5.5 cups of white rice a day as well...I think the comment is really more about longevity. If you told me I had to eat that diet in a day I would say sure thing. Then put me on it for 3 months straight...I'm not sure what I would be saying when you told me I had to do a 4th month lol.

That's a perfect diet to me. Except I can't do fish.

Last edited:
He got this new look for the movie. He wont maintain it because he wont keep the doses up this high.

I dunno man, he seems to have been monstrous looking for the last 3 years and never seems "off." With the way he trains and eats, he could maintain for a very long time if he lowers his doses or does TRT.

I dunno man, he seems to have been monstrous looking for the last 3 years and never seems "off." With the way he trains and eats, he could maintain for a very long time if he lowers his doses or does TRT.

He worked out at my Golds a few years back and was around a slim 240, but while he was there he started blowing up a bit because that's when he was going back into wrastiling.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws