advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The SacToSD's 1000 post retrospective...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SacToSD

Registered
I just wanted to let you guys know that I have really enjoyed my time here, and that I have undoubtedly learned more here than anywhere else on the internet about bbing. This is a great place for someone like me, even though I feel that sometimes I don't have as much to offer as some of the more experienced people on this board. In any case, I just wanted to say thanks to everybody, and that I have enjoyed talking to all of you during my time here. Some might accuse me of post whoring, but that's okay... I like to talk about bbing, and never claimed to be an authority. I won't be able to spend as much time on here after the end of august because of certain things, but I won't be gone, that's for sure. The attached picture is about how I feel around you guys most of the time, since I'm not a large man, yet, but just like this little guy, I'm training anyways. Thanks for reading,
SacToSD

Attachments

• world's smallest bodybuilder.jpg
    world's smallest bodybuilder.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 622
what a feat

and in only 6 months

your going places bud:D

You lose a little thunder with your commemoration, cuz of the completely unnecessary one you gave yourself at 300 or 400 posts, lol.

:fo:d-smil

Thanks for the contributions SactoSD...........a well deserved 1000th post retrospective.

Just playin bro, glad to have you here:D

haha, u are most def a post whore, and most of the time i find that annoying, but for some reason you've grown on me. ur posts show that u are sincerely absorbing as much as u can from what is the best source of info in regards to BB.

your one defenite son of a posting slut, they should ban you for being too much of a posting dirt skank, watch its just a matter of time before it happens, bet ya and you can wire me the funds

Thanks for all the replies, guys. I am definitely glad to be here :)

you two are just jealous. It's okay to admit it, bro.

yes, i am......jealous of the time you have to jerk off all day

3 out of the 6 posts on this thread are yours....wtf??

do your thing kid.....do your thing:)

Huh?

Stop picking on Sac you brutes. He's my lover.

I have been here for 7 years and i dont have 1000 posts yet. I guess I dont contribute that much or have much to say!:D

It's okay, triathloncoach... people can be negative, but it doesn't mean that anyone really cares ;) I don't see the holdup, personally. I enjoy this board, and make positive contributions. Tenny, weight, ironmanpits, maverick... I don't appreciate you raining on my parade. Please stay off of my thread if you don't have anything positive to say. Apparently being nice and trying to give people compliments in my original post -- with a sense of humility -- failed to reach you. If you can't accept that, I don't know what to do for you. If you don't mind, I'd like to get back to starting my day off happily... making a nice breakfast, talking to my beautiful girlfriend, and sitting here at my desk with my cat reading the forum and looking forward to going to the gym. Thanks for reading, and have a nice day :)

all i can think of is a phrase i once heard on here

'post whore'

come on someone actually is giving THEMSELF props for posting?

i am going to make a thread congratulating myself on my ability to secrete insulin when i eat carbs, also my ability to breathe while sleeping and make my eyes blink

all i can think of is a phrase i once heard on here

'post whore'

come on someone actually is giving THEMSELF props for posting?

i am going to make a thread congratulating myself on my ability to secrete insulin when i eat carbs, also my ability to breathe while sleeping and make my eyes blink

Are you illiterate? Read what I wrote, and stay off of it. Further, don't talk to me on this board again.

Please stay off of my thread if you don't have anything positive to say.

Dont message us....You dug this hole, you can crawl out of it.
Just laugh and roll with the punches is my advice. :D
you have to admit you are a post whore...dont worry your not the only one ;)

There are some that have posted WAY TOO MANY times with zero cred. nor any time spent over any years besides Any real lifting exp. or hormones....Bro, I'm not saying you're bad(I know you're a great guy) in any way but this is an advanced board and should be kept that way....just discontinue the 'post whoreness':D You're cool just read all ya can and post when it's right...Just my opinion.

Are you illiterate? Read what I wrote, and stay off of it. Further, don't talk to me on this board again.

yes i am illiterate. i have someone else sit here and read posts to me and they type my responses. maybe thats why i dont have as many posts as you.

Please stay off of my thread if you don't have anything positive to say.

what i said was not positive or negative, merely factual.

PS besides being illiterate i am also illegitimate, i have a lazy eye, gout, bad breath, and a prolasped rectum.

Haha

yes i am illiterate. i have someone else sit here and read posts to me and they type my responses. maybe thats why i dont have as many posts as you.

what i said was not positive or negative, merely factual.

PS besides being illiterate i am also illegitimate, i have a lazy eye, gout, bad breath, and a prolasped rectum.

Talk about post whore....lol...And gross:eek::D

I don't mind post whores with cool avatars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member