over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE STATE OF PROFESSIONALMUSCLE

MOEN

My god guys this is becoming worse than getbig

I know nothing/have nothing to do with : - recent busts and the us steroid scene
- lba's
- phil hernon

But what do you expect phil? Not long after KM started posting here he got attacked, with no good reason lets make that clear, and the problem there is that it's not just phil versus km but a whole load of others joins in

I actually felt sad for the guy then but I'm sure he can take care of his own business

I read the muscle mayhem thread and Nikopapp was indeed trying to defend you so ?

I'm just talking about these particular situations I'm not going to comment on people I dont know so please this was not an intent to start a new pissing match

NO ONE GETS ATTACKED FOR NO GOOD REASON. KM2000 WAS A JACKASS AND GOT CALLED ON IT. GO BACK AND REREAD HIS POSTS...............YOU WILL READ INTO IT WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE.

I disagree but okay, we don't need to agree on everything. I'm just defending someone I thought was a cool guy just as you would do yourself, so let's not go into further useless debate about this

Let's appreciate the fact that I say what I think here and not through pm/behind the back like others do (and thats the way it should be!)

I'm still waiting

For my apology Phil.

YOU KNOW WHAT

For my apology Phil.

I APOLOGIZE TO YOU NICK. YOU HAVE ARGUED WITH ME FACE TO FACE AND NOT BEHIND MY BACK AND I RESPECT THAT. I AM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT YOU NEVER TOOK MY TRAINING SERIOUSLY, BUT THAT IS TRULY WHAT I FELT IN MY HEART. I WILL NOT GO BEHIND ANYONES BACK ON HERE OR ON ANOTHER BOARD AND TALK SHIT, JUST LIKE YOURSELF. YOU KIND OF HAD MY BACK OVER THERE AND I APPRECIATE THAT.

HE CAN GO THERE AND TALK SHIT ABOUT US HERE AND THEN COME BACK HERE AND THINK EVERYTHING IS KOOL.

TYCO = CONAN21

I doubt your college education Phil, who spells cool with a "k"? :D

This shit is OLD!

If you doubt the worth of the LBA's, don't take them. If you don't like someone, tell them to fuck off to their face. If you don't like pro m, go somewhere else. I don't know if everyone is on clomid all at once or what, but for fuck's sake people, this is pathetic.

Let's all take some valium and watch the hags on The View go at each other while we sing kumbayah (If I spelled it wrong, you're a fag for knowing how to spell it correctly)

For what it's worth...

1/ Phil

Despite all the pathetic trash talking a few individuals facing personal issues with him are doing behind his back, foolishly thinking at the same time they'll give more credit to their words by involving what they have heard or supposedly know about his past, believe me when I say to you that the man has ALWAYS been nothing but a stand-up guy to me.

Even more than his smart training/diet ideas that really helped me break the plateau I was experiencing before working with him, I will forever be thankful to Phil Hernon for the advice/guidance/words of encouragment he provided me with while I was going through deeply depressing personal issues some time ago. THANK YOU AGAIN, Phil :)

2/ The LBA's

Scientific data or not, this stuff works!!! I'm not one to buy advertisement claims being in the sales field myself (thus having to lie a lot ;) ), but just trying them was enough to convince me they do have an impact on my body.

Is it only the glycerine? No way! I've used glycerine in high quantity along with whey amino tabs (which then again are supposed to be far more effective than beef), but IT DIDN'T COME CLOSE!

Why bashing a product you haven't used, simply because on paper it doesn't look promising?

Try it for yourself and then, but only then, speak up your mind... :cool:

Hey!!

For what it's worth...

1/ Phil

Despite all the pathetic trash talking a few individuals facing personal issues with him are doing behind his back, foolishly thinking at the same time they'll give more credit to their words by involving what they have heard or supposedly know about his past, believe me when I say to you that the man has ALWAYS been nothing but a stand-up guy to me.

Even more than his smart training/diet ideas that really helped me break the plateau I was experiencing before working with him, I will forever be thankful to Phil Hernon for the advice/guidance/words of encouragment he provided me with while I was going through deeply depressing personal issues some time ago. THANK YOU AGAIN, Phil :)

2/ The LBA's

Scientific data or not, this stuff works!!! I'm not one to buy advertisement claims being in the sales field myself (thus having to lie a lot ;) ), but just trying them was enough to convince me they do have an impact on my body.

Is it only the glycerine? No way! I've used glycerine in high quantity along with whey amino tabs (which then again are supposed to be far more effective than beef), but IT DIDN'T COME CLOSE!

Why bashing a product you haven't used, simply because on paper it doesn't look promising?

Try it for yourself and then, but only then, speak up your mind... :cool:

1/ When do I get updated pictures? :)

2/ When do I get updated pictures? :)

3/ When do I get updated pictures? :)

ps........clothes on this time JC

About my 7 posts, hahahah! You have only 212 posts, you can't be going to the nationals then. You must at least have 4000+ posts to be going to the nationals, and to be a pro you have to have 10000+ posts. hahahahahahaha

I better start posting then. I was just messing around BRO. Maybe I should put a J/K on my other post then I can 214.....:rolleyes:

To me it looks like Phil Hernon is a little stressed out these days! Bringin up something that happened 4 years ago with one PM-memeber and saying that another has shitty legs and genetics, blah blah. To me it sounds pretty childish..

I have ordered LBA's on the testimonials from the memebers here, but I didn't order it from Phil because you get it cheaper all over the internet (I see Phil sells it for 13.50 no).

I'm ready for a bashing because I have no friends here, just say it how I see it!

8 posts and u start bashing

great !

I love reading this shit..................So much aggression and testosterone flying around. It's like getting ready for a Bar fight, but with no fighting. Drama, Drama, Drama.

Loving the ALL CAPS THING AS WELL.

This is WAY better than watching THE VIEW or any other cat fight. Grown men fighting through Chat room. Awesome. We should setup a place and time to start the Battle Royale. oops that was insensitive. I take that back. Violence and blood shed is bad....................maybe some bitch slaps would be ok.

Post Count == Knowledge?????????????????????? I see people equate this a lot and seem to draw a direct correlation.

APOLOGIZE, I guess I shouldn’t have posted here because I didn't even look at my own post count. Never let it happen again. Sorry for any of my insensitive humor if I offended anyone.

hahah

This shit is OLD!

If you doubt the worth of the LBA's, don't take them. If you don't like someone, tell them to fuck off to their face. If you don't like pro m, go somewhere else. I don't know if everyone is on clomid all at once or what, but for fuck's sake people, this is pathetic.

Let's all take some valium and watch the hags on The View go at each other while we sing kumbayah (If I spelled it wrong, you're a fag for knowing how to spell it correctly)

drats spoiled again

shit the whole take on MikeS is bs!

everyone and their fucking mom has read all th news articles, the indictments

THIS IS A 2 YEAR INVESTIGATION PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIKES did not rat on anyone. saying he ratted then they launched operation raw deal is just plain, ball lickin stupid!

you are telling me they were waiting on what MIKES had to say before they launched all the warrants/arrests? LOL!

MikeS was NO ONE. he was ratted on by his so called friend and had possesion of an illegal substance. they want the ug labs. you think mike was gonna make or break operation raw deal?

This shit is OLD!

cumbyya... and you gave such pretty eyes big boy...;)

I love reading this shit..................So much aggression and testosterone flying around. It's like getting ready for a Bar fight, but with no fighting. Drama, Drama, Drama.

This is WAY better than watching THE VIEW or any other cat fight. Grown men fighting through Chat room. Awesome. We should setup a place and time to start the Battle Royale. oops that was insensitive. I take that back. Violence and blood shed is bad....................maybe some bitch slaps would be ok.

Post Count == Knowledge?????????????????????? I see people equate this a lot and seem to draw a direct correlation.

APOLOGIZE, I guess I shouldn’t have posted here because I didn't even look at my own post count. Never let it happen again. Sorry for any of my insensitive humor if I offended anyone.

Yo, Im not saying anything about your post count here so dont take it that way but you are new. I have no problem with that either, glad you here if you came to contribute something. In this thread, the topic being discussed is something the more veteran members understand and its between them. You nor I have any right to hijack it and say this kind of shit without knowing exactly what this is all about so a note for your future on the board... Stick to posting in regards to situations you know something about in order to be takin seriously.
Another note, so what about all caps, I could study your post and give you the errors in your typing and lack of skill there but for what... in my opinion that would only be a personal attack and I dont see anything but an attack by even mentioning the all caps in the first place. Stick to posting what you know about... if you are here for anything close to the right reasons!

AMEN

Yo, Im not saying anything about your post count here so dont take it that way but you are new. I have no problem with that either, glad you here if you came to contribute something. In this thread, the topic being discussed is something the more veteran members understand and its between them. You nor I have any right to hijack it and say this kind of shit without knowing exactly what this is all about so a note for your future on the board... Stick to posting in regards to situations you know something about in order to be takin seriously.
Another note, so what about all caps, I could study your post and give you the errors in your typing and lack of skill there but for what... in my opinion that would only be a personal attack and I dont see anything but an attack by even mentioning the all caps in the first place. Stick to posting what you know about... if you are here for anything close to the right reasons!

good post NOSMAS

Im not bashing ppl with a low post count cause I realize there are very knowledgable ppl who just may not post, and compared to some I dont have a lot...Like Mike1107 said I dnt like it when a member with a low post count starts bashing members or there business for what reason? I would like to see some proof for cheaper LBA'S by AAEFX. Im sorry to the board if I seem like I am bashing, but I will always stick up for myself and friends no matter how long I have known you.

Last edited:

where do u see in my post that number of post = knowledge ?

but with 8 posts I guess u're a new member which means u should have a little bit respect for members instead of coming here and trash talking about anyone

and yeah u're right u shouldn't have posted here

funny thing is that some people talk like shit about someone and then when guy answer, they say it's "drama" .. internet makes life easier for some ...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear