advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This Thread Comes Up Every October: HORROR movies!

My opinion. The Exorcist will never be topped. Has anyone seen the un cut version where she ran down the stairs
on all fours upside down like a spider with her head turned in the opposite direction and facing straight ahead . Only seen it once. years ago it was banned to be seen as to shocking. they still wont show it.

Agreed. The BEST of all time.

That stairs scene was flat out creepy as all get out.

After she killed the priest and was in the chair omg. That too.

Those 2 scenes scarred me for life. 30 years later still in my head Lol

See if I can post the clip. Actually there were two versions of the stair scene .https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=stairway+video+clip+cut+version+on+the+exorcist&docid=608054905480629847&mid=8E0B07156705E53D9A848E0B07156705E53D9A84&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

See if I can post the clip. Actually there were two versions of the stair scene .https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=stairway+video+clip+cut+version+on+the+exorcist&docid=608054905480629847&mid=8E0B07156705E53D9A848E0B07156705E53D9A84&view=detail&FORM=VIRE
Can't do it.

The Omen is another good one.

Apostle (2018)

Running Scared (not really a horror but could be)

Whoa: Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell Reunite For EVIL DEAD RISE

Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert and Bruce Campbell – the acclaimed filmmaking team behind the iconic “Evil Dead” franchise – will reunite with horror house New Line Cinema nearly 40 years after the Studio’s landmark release of their seminal shocker for the highly anticipated next chapter in the saga, “Evil Dead Rise,” for HBO Max.

Moving the action out of the woods and into the city, “Evil Dead Rise” tells a twisted tale of two estranged sisters, played by Alyssa Sutherland (TV’s “The Mist” and “Vikings” ) and Lily Sullivan (“Picnic at Hanging Rock,” “Jungle”), whose reunion is cut short by the rise of flesh-possessing demons, thrusting them into a primal battle for survival as they face the most nightmarish version of family imaginable.

With Tapert producing, and Raimi and Campbell signing on as executive producers, along with Romel Adam, John Keville and Macdara Kelleher, the new film is being written and directed by award-winning Irish filmmaker Lee Cronin, who was hand-picked to take the helm by Raimi, Tapert and Campbell after earning widespread praise from critics and fans alike for his feature directorial debut, the 2019 chiller “The Hole in the Ground.”

Said Raimi, “I’m thrilled to bring ‘Evil Dead’ back to its original home at New Line 40 years after the release of the first film. The company’s history as pioneers of horror speaks for itself. I’m equally excited to be working with Lee Cronin, whose gifts as a storyteller make him the ideal filmmaker to continue the enduring legacy of the franchise.”

“At its core, ‘Evil Dead’ is about ordinary people overcoming extraordinarily terrifying situations,” added Campbell, whose embodiment of the ‘Evil Dead’ franchise’s reluctant hero, Ashley J. “Ash” Williams, has propelled the actor/filmmaker to international icon status across generations. “I can’t wait for Alyssa and Lily to fill the blood-soaked shoes of those who have come before them and carry on that tradition.”

Said director Cronin, “The ‘Evil Dead’ movies filled my brain with terror and awe when I first saw them at nine years old. I am excited and humbled to be resurrecting the most iconic of evil forces for both the fans and a whole new generation.”

Welcome back, Ash. Let's go.

Whoa: Sam Raimi And Bruce Campbell Reunite For EVIL DEAD RISE

Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert and Bruce Campbell – the acclaimed filmmaking team behind the iconic “Evil Dead” franchise – will reunite with horror house New Line Cinema nearly 40 years after the Studio’s landmark release of their seminal shocker for the highly anticipated next chapter in the saga, “Evil Dead Rise,” for HBO Max.

Moving the action out of the woods and into the city, “Evil Dead Rise” tells a twisted tale of two estranged sisters, played by Alyssa Sutherland (TV’s “The Mist” and “Vikings” ) and Lily Sullivan (“Picnic at Hanging Rock,” “Jungle”), whose reunion is cut short by the rise of flesh-possessing demons, thrusting them into a primal battle for survival as they face the most nightmarish version of family imaginable.

With Tapert producing, and Raimi and Campbell signing on as executive producers, along with Romel Adam, John Keville and Macdara Kelleher, the new film is being written and directed by award-winning Irish filmmaker Lee Cronin, who was hand-picked to take the helm by Raimi, Tapert and Campbell after earning widespread praise from critics and fans alike for his feature directorial debut, the 2019 chiller “The Hole in the Ground.”

Said Raimi, “I’m thrilled to bring ‘Evil Dead’ back to its original home at New Line 40 years after the release of the first film. The company’s history as pioneers of horror speaks for itself. I’m equally excited to be working with Lee Cronin, whose gifts as a storyteller make him the ideal filmmaker to continue the enduring legacy of the franchise.”

“At its core, ‘Evil Dead’ is about ordinary people overcoming extraordinarily terrifying situations,” added Campbell, whose embodiment of the ‘Evil Dead’ franchise’s reluctant hero, Ashley J. “Ash” Williams, has propelled the actor/filmmaker to international icon status across generations. “I can’t wait for Alyssa and Lily to fill the blood-soaked shoes of those who have come before them and carry on that tradition.”

Said director Cronin, “The ‘Evil Dead’ movies filled my brain with terror and awe when I first saw them at nine years old. I am excited and humbled to be resurrecting the most iconic of evil forces for both the fans and a whole new generation.”

Welcome back, Ash. Let's go.

Wonder if Tom Savini is in on this? I grew up idolizing him.

Wonder if Tom Savini is in on this? I grew up idolizing him.
I can't find anything about his involvement in it. He does have a movie he is about to direct though. I saw the article that he was hit by a car a couple months ago.

I can't find anything about his involvement in it. He does have a movie he is about to direct though. I saw the article that he was hit by a car a couple months ago.

Folks getting hit by cars. This movie actor just died.

Tom must be pretty healthy, he is now 74 years old and doing ok after getting hit.

My opinion. The Exorcist will never be topped. Has anyone seen the un cut version where she ran down the stairs
on all fours upside down like a spider with her head turned in the opposite direction and facing straight ahead . Only seen it once. years ago it was banned to be seen as to shocking. they still wont show it.
The exorcist 3 is very underrated imo.Very scary scenes especially the hospital scene.Those that have seen it will know what im reffering to.

Love Savini!He has some pretty good death scenes in some movies lol.
He was trained by the legend Ray Harryhausen. As a boy I was fascinated with Harryhausen's movies such as the Sinbad movies. Stop action animation. Loved those mythical beasts he brought to life and all of the animated skeletons! Ray passed on his broad knowledge to Tom and now Tom is passing on the craft to young guys.

He was trained by the legend Ray Harryhausen. As a boy I was fascinated with Harryhausen's movies such as the Sinbad movies. Stop action animation. Loved those mythical beasts he brought to life and all of the animated skeletons! Ray passed on his broad knowledge to Tom and now Tom is passing on the craft to young guys.
Have you seen his house?Pretty much a horror museum.

Have you seen his house?Pretty much a horror museum.
No! I will have to see if I can find something on the net about it.

No! I will have to see if I can find something on the net about it.
Tom Savini - Private Tour of His House & School

The student around 12:00 looks familiar to me. He may have been one of the contestants on Face Off that came from his school.

The student around 12:00 looks familiar to me. He may have been one of the contestants on Face Off that came from his school.
That is the one i saw Maldorf

The Vietnam/Duck story at 39:16 is incredible!

The Ring is a good one if you havent seen it. I also like The Thing, with Kurt Russell back in the mid 80s.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131