over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those damn amps!

bigbadasian

Slant-eyed mutha fucka
Registered
|--[\\\\]>--------- Well, this is more for all you damn newbies: I started a 4 week blitz cycle sunday. i got tired of doing just 200mgs of cyp and 200mgs of eq a week (total of 25 weeks) so i decided to up it. i am doing 1cc of sus EOD for 4 weeks along with 300mgs of prop. a week and 300mgs of deca a week. anyways, about those amps: i have always had a hard time with those little fuckers. But i have found the best/safest way to open them is to just take a Kleenex/toilet paper and fold it into a long rectangle (about the same height as the amp) and them wrap it around the amp like a little 'pig in the blanket" and snap the neck of the amp with your thumb. having he kleenex there gives it a little more padding so A) you dont cut your thumb B) if the head shatters (like it did to me today) it won't go all over the place. :mad:

Bro why dont u just take a decent sized file and score the kneck of the amp. It pops off MUCH easier with hardly ANY effort at all and NEVER shatters. You only have to file down one tiny spot with like 6 strokes n the top pops off easy as hell with any pressure at all.

just wrap some papir around the amp, under the neck of it. Grab it and use a fittable penhead to crack it off.

Just drop it on the floor and stomp on it, then suck the juice of the floor with your syringe.

i thought we shoved the amps in our asses and then squeezed to pop em
damn i knew i was doin it wrong
frk

Just buy an amp opener ya cheat skate!

DrG

BigBoyJ said:
Just drop it on the floor and stomp on it, then suck the juice of the floor with your syringe.

LMAO! :D :D :D Thats why we love ya BBJ! ;)

dude an amp opener is like 6 bucks makes life a whole lot easier..i was doing viromone and the opener kicked ass..scoring also works..but sometimes it drags..

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>--------- Well, this is more for all you damn newbies: I started a 4 week blitz cycle sunday. i got tired of doing just 200mgs of cyp and 200mgs of eq a week (total of 25 weeks) so i decided to up it. i am doing 1cc of sus EOD for 4 weeks along with 300mgs of prop. a week and 300mgs of deca a week. anyways, about those amps: i have always had a hard time with those little fuckers. But i have found the best/safest way to open them is to just take a Kleenex/toilet paper and fold it into a long rectangle (about the same height as the amp) and them wrap it around the amp like a little 'pig in the blanket" and snap the neck of the amp with your thumb. having he kleenex there gives it a little more padding so A) you dont cut your thumb B) if the head shatters (like it did to me today) it won't go all over the place. :mad:

BBA-I do the same thing but dont bust with my hand-
I use a small hammer, place the amp with tissue over it inside the sink and
against it. And pop the VERY tip with a hammer.

Triangular file works the best. I'm not sure if I like those amp openers or not, haven't made up my mind yet. But I know I like the file. 2 swipes and pop it's done. Less than $6 too :D I know I'm cheap

|--[\\\]>--------- I just dont feel like bringing anymore hardward into the bathroom as is. i grab a kleenex and the amp and a dart and that's all...all those methods DO work, but it just seems to much work for 1 amp...LOL!

Well you know a SHARPIE cap comes in at around .05oz...I am not sure that is classified as hard hat material in the construction world???

Steak Helmet said:
Well you know a SHARPIE cap comes in at around .05oz...I am not sure that is classified as hard hat material in the construction world???

|--[\\\]>-------- r u guys talking about a real pen cap? so you put the cap over the amp and snap it?

Damn prop...

|--[\\\]>------- Feeling the achiness(sp) and tenderness from the QV prop. today. doing 300mgs a week wont be fun. Guess i'm gonna have to start carrying the aleve btl in my pocket at all times.

MikeS said:
BBA-I do the same thing but dont bust with my hand-
I use a small hammer, place the amp with tissue over it inside the sink and
against it. And pop the VERY tip with a hammer.

Your an animal MIKEY :D :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner