over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THOSE DAMN GENETIC FREAKS!!!

I second this. I posted about this months ago on Animals board and everyone said I was fucking nuts. I went to A's board to search and find it, but it doesn't allow me to search back far enough to find it. When I posted this many didn't take it serious as I didn't even really know what I was righting at the time. But if it does work, think about the possibilities. I will have to talk to my friend that told me about this "Jail house steroid"

could it be that easy and simple

add a little yeast and expand like rising bread, LOL

I can see it now, all these big guys running to the baked goods section to pick up some yeast. Personally I think its BS, I'll stick to hard training, a good diet and lots of rest.

Guys no joke my best freind is a guard at Albion Prison in Albion NY his mom works down state and you are mistaken if you think they can NOT get drugs in prison.

I don't give a shit about drugs in prison, CAUSE I'M NEVER GOING THERE, NEVER! But this is just what a friend of mine told me. I talked to someone else who just got out but was in couty jail not prison and he could only think of Hooch. But they also didn't have weights so there was no source for working out.

that's what i said Crowler---you can get drugs and such EASIER in prison from what i heard

i mean how hard woulkd it be to get some drols

BUMP

I had to bump this thread cuz i thought it was funny as hell and interesting.

he did dat set to get his SWOLE ON.........LOL
2 Pieces of candy

what the hell is up with this Yeast business?? is there any merit to it??? haha

My old gym there was lots of guys that were in the pen at one time and they were all HUGE!!!!

I used to work with a 23 year old black guy who was a true gentic freak.His shoulders and lats had that Coleman look.. His chest was thick and his triceps had the horseshoe. All I could think of after seeing him for the first time was finding out how many sets he was doing. I was about 23 years old at the time and was very impressed..

Well come to find out this guy had never worked out a day in his life..He was very uneducated and could barely talk,kind of like Mike Tyson. This guy looked better than many of the guys on the net busting their balls in the gym shooting up test...

His girlfriend got pissed at him one night after 2nd shift and stabbed him in the parking lot with a kife severing a main artery in his leg..He bled to death before he got to the hospital.

He had the potential to be another Ronnie Coleman.. I'll always remember that guy...

I don't remember which Pro said it but he said that steroids were easier to get inside than outside.Maybe a bit hyperbole but I know there are huge rec. drug problems in prisons so why couldn't they get roids?

OTOH,I think their mental state inside has a lot to do with results.

patty cake patty cake... baker's man

side effects be a yeast infection? counttttt me out!! LOL!

sorry.. couldn't pass up that one :)

anyone gonna try this.. and report back?

My cousin is the same way....He's been in and out of prison since he was 16 and he's been in for about 5 years straight now and the last time I seen him he was F*ckin HUGE! He eats all prison food and no meat or anything. He said he only eats 3 meals a day and he's a strong mother. But I heard that it's easier to get "STUFF" in jail then it is outside of the walls. :eek:

PS: Hey Armageddon why wouldnt you wanna go to prison? You could get a free membership to the gym for couple of years. lol Yeah I when I went to visit my cousin down by NYC it was pretty fucked up. Some prison up on a huge hill. We were in this lunch room with all the immates chatting with their family and we had to wait about 10min for my cousin to come and my aunt went to go get some food out of the vending machine...well I was the only one at the table and I think everyone was looking at me.

Last edited:
Freaks

My gym has these 2 jamaican guys a 1 girl. These people have incredible genetics. Not strong, but big muscle bellies and small joints. Ripped to shreds at 200lbs plus.

you know...

>>Be interesting to know that guys natural TEST level.<<<

I just cant help but think that somehow the liver is involved. Can theres handle more overload than ours? If so, then how and why? Is that really your true genetics? I did have a doctor tell me that the more healthier your liver is then your immune system works at full steam and along with that comes a high NATURAL test level. Very interesting :rolleyes:

Lats, clean your box... Cjay

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner