Attachments

• Tom_Prince.jpg
    Tom_Prince.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 2,633
  • cf3cd-tom_prince_now.jpg
    cf3cd-tom_prince_now.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3,940
Last edited:
He's obv. lost size but no different than Flex or Levrone these days........plus the long sleeve shirt can be misleading.

He's what 5'7".........so Id guess he's hovering around 195 these days.

im sure he has had major health problems, is he on dialysis now? im not sure but someone would be able to confirm

Just read your thread previously posted... I hate to see something like that, but he looks happy, and im glad that he put his life ahead of bodybuilding!

Last edited:
I'm unsure how to post IMG's on this form, however here is a more udpated picture. He's stll looking pretty huge to me. I believe he said he's around 240?

**broken link removed**

SHIT. Cormier is looking pretty thick lurking in the background there!!!

Isn't he a dieting wizard now a days helping out pro's.

Yea i was thinkin Levrone when I saw this too...yea know its not an uncommon thing Id say. When your done livin this livestyle and putting everything into getting huge and ripped..your body changes accordingly. Still looking good and lean IMO

RONJON

The guy ran into major health problems at the end of 2004. I think he said he started to notice a problem as early as 2001. He helped prep people for a while including Pro Muscle's own Alex A along with a host of others like Will Harris and helped him actually turn pro. I know he stopped doing that a while back too.

That photo that is shown is older. I'm glad nobody has posted any of the negative bullshit that's often times associated with a thread like this. People put way too much of an emphisis on being big and God forbid someone retires and does not retain their size, it's the end of the world. At least on the internet it sure seems to be.

Now some may not agree with some of the things that he did, or people may have stories about this or that, but to me Tom and Dennis James were the first guys I saw that I admired. Last I heard he was living in CA and had a couple of business ventures that were doing very well for him.

Last edited:
The guy ran into major health problems at the end of 2004. I think he said he started to notice a problem as early as 2001. He helped prep people for a while including Pro Muscle's own Alex A along with a host of others like Will Harris and helped him actually turn pro. I know he stopped doing that a while back too.

That photo that is shown is older. I'm glad nobody has posted any of the negative bullshit that's often times associated with a thread like this. People put way too much of an emphisis on being big and God forbid someone retires and does not retain their size, it's the end of the world. At least on the internet it sure seems to be.

Now some may not agree with some of the things that he did, or people may have stories about this or that, but to me Tom and Dennis James were the first guys I saw that I admired. Last I heard he was living in CA and had a couple of business ventures that were doing very well for him.

Tom turned pro by winning the 97 nationals at a weight of 237lbs at 5'8"

Obviously he is not the bber that he used to be due to health reasons which forced his early retirement from competition.

At one time, Tom was a a well sought after prep guy. He did an awesome job with Will Harris and Jerome Ferguson. He is really good friends with Bob Chicherello.
I hired Tom to do my prep for the 05 USA. He helped me drop 40lbs to compete in that show and got in awesome condition. I have done my own preps since.

I truly believe that if I did not hire Tom, i would have never achieved the condition that i have because i still follow much of that prep with some of my own modifications. My last two runs at the nationals have been so challenging for me, going at it alone. This year I am going to truly make the changes that need to be made to be my best that day.

Tom is doing well for himself despite his absence from the sport. Check out this pic from the past.

Attachments

• tom bob alex.jpg
    tom bob alex.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 11,214
Last edited:
alex a

nothing but respect was meant for tom. i've always loved his size. i think he was around 280 or so in the off season. the later pick with him looks much better. he's got great gentics no doubt. i posted a link to an interview with him on another thread on here. not really sure why i thought about him today. hope he's well and living life to the fullest.

peace
bigdaddyhd

I saw Tom at the NPC LA championships and he seems to be doing fine. He runs a property management business with his wife and recently bought some property. He finally moved from the Venice Beach area..

Heck, all the pros are moving. Bob moved to Florida recently. Venice Golds wont be the same without Tom and Bob. Neither will the firehouse.

I saw Tom at the NPC LA championships and he seems to be doing fine. He runs a property management business with his wife and recently bought some property. He finally moved from the Venice Beach area..

Heck, all the pros are moving. Bob moved to Florida recently. Venice Golds wont be the same without Tom and Bob. Neither will the firehouse.

It seems to me, he now has his life in order and is doing great.

He's a 175lbs ghetto gangsta wannabe now? Yo?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131