over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too much meat

MrCyp

Banned
Im shocked to see how much meat people eat at one setting. It seems 10oz is very common. With chicken and steak thats 80g protein. Unless your Markus Ruhl how are you gonna absorb it? I even see guys who are natural doing this which makes even less sense. I would think around 60-70g protein is about all you can absorb in one setting if your on gear and weight over 220lbs and take digestive enzymes with it but other than that im suprised more people arent sticking with the 6-8oz meat range.

serge nubret said he ate 5lbs of red meat every day and he wasn't a mass monster.

I'm shocked to see how many threads you've started in the last few days.

It's cool bro, I was just busting your chops a little. You've just been all over the place the last two days. LOL. Really, alot of the questions you've asked with your own thread can be found by doing a quick search.:)

Im shocked to see how much meat people eat at one setting. It seems 10oz is very common. With chicken and steak thats 80g protein. Unless your Markus Ruhl how are you gonna absorb it?

Just like everyone else absorbs protein.

I even see guys who are natural doing this which makes even less sense. I would think around 60-70g protein is about all you can absorb in one setting if your on gear and weight over 220lbs and take digestive enzymes with it but other than that im suprised more people arent sticking with the 6-8oz meat range.

Its not. Other than ensuring enough protein before, during or after training, it doesnt matter how you spread your protein (unless youre an older woman, where research has shown there to be a positive protein gain when eat most of your protein in few meals as opposed to an even spread).

I was pretty sure surge ate only horse meat as it was so lean and readily available to him. maybe thats wrong though.

It's cool bro, I was just busting your chops a little. You've just been all over the place the last two days. LOL. Really, alot of the questions you've asked with your own thread can be found by doing a quick search.:)

yah i figured a few posts would be cool cuz I tried to be as helpful as possible in anwsering other people's ?'s. Ive got a lot of aas/peptide/gh knowledge so im glad I can help whenever possible.

Just like everyone else absorbs protein.

Its not. Other than ensuring enough protein before, during or after training, it doesnt matter how you spread your protein (unless youre an older woman, where research has shown there to be a positive protein gain when eat most of your protein in few meals as opposed to an even spread).

Really wow, so your saying if one wanted 400g per day and took 50g pre and 50g post and only had 3 other meals that day of 100g protein each, it would all be absorbed the same as if those 3meals were 6meals at 50g each?

Really wow, so your saying if one wanted 400g per day and took 50g pre and 50g post and only had 3 other meals that day of 100g protein each, it would all be absorbed the same as if those 3meals were 6meals at 50g each?

Yes. Unless your an old woman, then you it more beneficial to consume 80% of your protein in one meal and 10% in the remaining two.

IDK...

I eat meat and love it prob. way too much:D

Yes. Unless your an old woman, then you it more beneficial to consume 80% of your protein in one meal and 10% in the remaining two.

Wow this is insane. Its been such a pain in the ass trying to get 400g daily and only limiting meals to 50g each.

I wonder if its would be more benefital to take advantage of this when slin is present. For example a pwo shot of 7iu's log and consume 100g protien with carbs then another 100g 1-1.5hrs later.

I am a butcher, i have maybe 100 packages (no lie) in my fridge ready to eat. All 10oz servings, im not the biggest guy but i eat meat meal at least 3 times a day, and it seems to work for me. Everyone is different, macaros really depend on serving size for most people i would think.

I want someone to post me the formula of how much protein one can efficiently consume in one sitting relative to LBM and body type...Exactly.

All I know is that I didn't really start growing the way I wanted to until I started consuming mass amounts of protein in each sitting (70 plus grams). I don't believe in too much protein, not for building muscle at least. Health wise, now that is a different story.

meat

i always feel much stronger when i'm eating high meat meals. i love black angus beef.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear